The Adventures of Silly Pink

The Adventures of Silly Pink

A Story by siri
"

after a crazy frog morphed into the grinch christmas was almost destroyed luckily we have SILLY PINK!!!!!

"

 

there was once this frog who decided he was bored with the same old swamp and wanted to go on an adventure so he ate his share of bugs and started hopping to.....well he did not know where to was as of the moment but he presumed he would soon find out
 
He started to hop along the yellow brick road. Hop. hop. hop. He finally came to a stop. The big f*****g fat green frog took a glace around, and noticed he wasn't in SwampLand anymore. That's funny he though, as he looked at his body. He was slowly changing color. The big frog took one hop forward, and let out a huge burp as he realized that he ate his lunch a bit to fast this morning. He hoped, and hoped and hoped along the yellow brick road following the curved shaped path it was leading him on. He finally stopped once his eye caught a beautiful Pig. This pig was orange, and smelled like Vanilla scents. Her name was Moo!
The pig looked at the big fat f*****g frog and said.....
 
"....wait wait wait stop there big fat f*****g frog"
the big fat f*****g frog was deep in thought and didnt hear a word she said. His thoughts consisted of " i really love being a frog I think the coolest thing must be that i can make my throat swell up like a balloon....oh balloon! thats a smart traveling idea. i bet if i find some helium i could float to the end of the world and find out how..." he then suddenly raised his head to help him wonder more about his brilliant idea to fly when a wave of yummy vanilla sent attacked his nose and a strange strange pinkish creature's (who was not at all ugly) face was right in his face
CCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
and all of a sudden a little green frogs heart started beating 3 times faster then normal
 
Right before the big f*****g frog could think of the Vanilla smell and the pink creature,
he turned into the Grinch!
His long froggish legs spread open, allowing them to strech, as he began to push upward to stand.
"Well that was pretty f*****g rad" the Frog spoke as he looked at the pink creature.
His heart began to beat faster and faster, as it slowly began to shrink in size as well.
"Oh my gosh are you going to steal my virginity?" the pink creature began.
"No even better, your Christmas presents!" The Grinch frog said as he took out a Belmont and pulled a drag.
The vanilla sent of the pink creatures breathe made the Frog Grinch upset. He hated the way she smelt.
The Frog Grinch then leaned down to kiss the creature with his tounge, leaving a Belmont aroma after she pulled away.
"Oh my gosh you f*****g Frog" She spoke as she reazlized that her........
 
her tail was not curly and Moo has come to realize over the years that when her tail is not curly there is something terrible a foot and she was pretty sure she could see with her own eyes exactly what it was.....a big...f*****g...ugly...frog...grinch with the intention to destroy christmas! so Moo thought is was time for the SUPER PIG NAMED MOO. and at this moment cute little Moooooo ran behind a tree and come out dressed up in a suit with two single capital lettrs on the back....S P.... as she reappeared the air was suffocating with laughter and the frog grinch snapped "HAHA what do the letters stand for? Silly and Pink? your no match for me! your fear feeds my soul!" he then bent down picked up Silly and Pink and placed her on his right shoulder and added, "C-Mon lets go create nightmares of pinkish green clown smiles!...it will be fun." Moo decided to go along with the plan to figure out his weakness and wait for the perfect time to attack!
 
So then super and pink was finally placed down, off the Grinch's shoulder she decided to run off into the jelly bean factory. "Oh my gosh, he will never find me in here with all these pink jelly belly jelly jeans!" She said to herself in an evil little high squeak. The Grinch looked around, looking over his right shoulder than his left. "What the hell? Where did that pretty and pink moo go now?" he said outloud hoping she would hear him. He then noticed a factory. He read the sign: Jelly beans. The Frog Grinch then kicked the door open, and took a wiff of the Vanilla scent, only then to reazlie that he changed her into smell like a Belmont cigarette. "D****t. Look what I have done, Ill never find her!" he said as he tossed his pack of cigs to the ground. The Grich noticed a tiny little curl, almost like a pigs tail. The super and pink pig, was burried in a tub of large jelly beans, and didnt realize her tail was sticking out. "I got you now moo" the grinch said, as he went to drive for her, he slipped on a green jelly belly jelly bean, and went flying into the jelly bean mold. The grich got stuck in the mold, trying to force himself out, but it was impossible. He was stuck, as the presser came down and squished the Grinch into a giant green jelly belly jelly bean! Two little eyes of anger showed on the bean as the machine pick him up and tossed him into a box.

© 2008 siri


Author's Note

siri
im so sorry to have to tell every1 but no one i mean no one is as awesome as Jessica and I!!!!!
much love to my dear jessica!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lmao, ur retaarded,(in a good way) lol, me and my friends were like reading ur profile and sending u texts and stuff. I just got grounded AGAIN, so I'm in like this post pardon depression thingy or something. My friends just like, sat on me and started tickling me and I was like "RAPE!!" lol anyways, just sent u a text send it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


haha, wow!!! that was HILAROUS!!! EPIC win!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


hehehe...disturbingly funny! Very interesting and creative! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


LOL, Oh siri, we make a pretty kick a*s story! Im totally loving it, hahaha.
Oh right, and you! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2008

Author

siri
siri

Albuquerque, NM



About
boom boom boom la la la la la hey you! yeah you! Im pointing at you now... ... i guess some part of me is always gonna be pointing at you...or the other person thats reading this...until of cours.. more..

Writing
flash 1 flash 1

A Chapter by siri


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by siri



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A New Biginning A New Biginning

A Story by siri