I'll Be There

I'll Be There

A Story by Tabby H.
"

Sometimes,perspective is everything.The way you see things makes a difference in your life,no matter the situation or the circumstances.

"

       I've always dreamed of flying.Everyday of my entire life seems consumed with the idea.Being up in the air with the birds and all the other winged creatures that have been blessed with the gift of flight.I,to my deepest regrets,was not born a bird.So I'm stuck on the ground,just like everyone else,with no wings and no one who understands my desperation.

       Some say I'm obsessive.Some think I've completely lost all that is good and sane.But some just think I'm using my completely hopeless dream as a distraction from the hell that has become my life.

       I'm sick.Very sick.I look into the mirror and am reminded of this fact by the lack of hair on the top of my head.Somehow,my illness just makes it more final.I HAVE get up in the air.I MUST feel the wind whipping against my face as I sail effortlessly through the clouds.I HAVE to.

       And every day,every single day of my endless purgatory I look up into the limitless blue sky and am crushed by a dream I know in my heart could never be.

        But one day,I look up into the cotton candy clouds and the clear blue sky and I don't feel the crushing weight of my impossible fantasy.Insead,I see a key to a door,an open window,a promise to be kept,and I feel peace.The peace of a person who knows she did the impossible.Because someday,someday soon,I'll go to heaven and I'll meet the God of the universe,and I'll fly with the angels,and finally,finally,I'll be there.

         I'll be there.

 

© 2013 Tabby H.


Author's Note

Tabby H.
Hey.I am completely,totally new to to this website.All I've ever written with before this is pen and paper,which I was fine with.But,please,I NEED someone to tell me if I'm any good.Please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your writing was very well described, and well written. Beautiful poem you have here, as its very emotional and touched my heart. Nicky penned. 👌

Kaze~ ✌️

Posted 9 Years Ago


Well, this certainly isnt bad. You have a good sense of wording, and your writing is clean.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tabby H.

10 Years Ago

Thank you sooo much.I'm just really glad someone bothered to tell me what they thought.Thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 25, 2013
Last Updated on October 25, 2013

Author

Tabby H.
Tabby H.

About
Love writing.I'm a complete amatuer,just a girl with good grammar & a passion.But i suppose that's all it takes,right? more..

Writing
Tired Tired

A Poem by Tabby H.


That Girl That Girl

A Story by Tabby H.