The One To Be Loved "You" :)

The One To Be Loved "You" :)

A Story by Pragya Saxena
"

So not basically a short story its quite a kinda writeup...about A truth which all of us agree :)

"
The good morning texts and d good night chats…
sometimes we fall for some people so hard in our lives.
that we become all blind to the way they treat us…
“Look at that girl she used to be the happiest girl”…
“ah no these days she had a fight with her boyfriend “
“ohh…..so that’s the case…she should buck up…these are happenings of life”
I as a teen basically face these situations regularly….
As many people as many opinions…
So often we comfort others….but when it comes to us do we really live up to our own remarks??
Do we really make ourselves do the same thing??
Think….and I am sure all of us have the same answer…NO
We all fail to realise our whole…our soul importance..We fail to realise as each day unfolds we are given a new chance..to create a better future ahead….
How many times have you wasted your day…crying over someone who doesn’t value your tears??
No one is even worth a second in your life..If a person says they don’t need you anymore….instead of crying and doing stupid stuff…
Make yourself Stand a bit more tall…and prove them that they do need you….
You don’t live for anyone,No one will ever fullfill your dreams…
Before treating people specially make it a point to treat yourself better first….
So the next time…You say “I Love You to a person”
say “I Love Me” first…..
Coz ur life wun wake up one day and tell you….it doesn’t need you anymore…..

© 2013 Pragya Saxena


Author's Note

Pragya Saxena
So my first writeup... ignore the grammatical errors :) I hope you all like it !

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on April 3, 2013
Last Updated on April 3, 2013
Tags: love, respect yourself, self love, attitude

Author

Pragya Saxena
Pragya Saxena

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Passionate about writing..... Reading ..... :) I pen the down feelings... I have difficulty in expressing verbally.. N my work can tell you more about me than I ever can! ;) more..

Writing