Stroud of Silence in the Courtroom

Stroud of Silence in the Courtroom

A Story by Tina Marie
"

This article would lead to the distruction and setup from my home town's people. Best piece of investigative reporting.

"
Stroud of Silence in Courtroom


There was a shroud of silence in the courtroom. Four Camelot social workers, a thirteen year old girl, a mom, and an ex-stepfather entered Joe Ayer's court room on April 21, 2011. The thirteen- year- old girl is named Desaray. She is in tears because, she has to face and convict the stepfather who sexually abused her. All she wanted was love from her parents, but alcohol and perversion destroyed this family. She explained that during two occasions on Christmas of 2009 and Desaray's birthday in 2010, all of Stephany and John Massingail's children were given mixed drinks to celebrate the holidays. During one of these events, Desaray was groped and raped by her stepfather. Desaray was very intoxicated during her birthday , Massingail helped her to the bathroom four times and watched the child as she took down her undergarments. On the four trip to the bathroom, Massingail molested the child and raped her. She was passed out and blocked out the memory of this gro tesque event. The next day, Desaray thought not tell her mom, due to fact that she may have been ignored. The child went to her therapist confessing the previous night's event. She was immediately taken to the doctor for examination. There was DNA in her undergarments. When Massingail was questioned by the police, he lead them to believe Desaray must have come into her mom's room and taken a pair of dirty undergarments to wear.
    During the trial, Massingail made loving glances toward his new girlfriend. Bill Owens and I exchanged looks of disgust, for Massigail's young looking girlfriend has striking features that resembled Desaray. Desaray will stay in foster care for now, and Stephany is trying to get back the daughter she has lost. Massingail was charged with Aggravated Battery in the first degree and Class E Sexual Battery, and he may be released on bond contingent conditional bond with no alcohol or drug use. He cannot own or purchase a firearm until the day he is sentenced to hopefully go to prison.

© 2015 Tina Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on September 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 21, 2015

Author

Tina Marie
Tina Marie

yakima, WA



About
I am a thirty-eight year old wife and mother of six. It took me a while to find my true love but, it finally happened with my husband, Marty. I love animals, my family, and my Jesus. I am a freelance .. more..

Writing