Love of Souls

Love of Souls

A Poem by ...

Love of souls

In deep concentric thoughts

Swirling visions

of spirituality

In a world beyond

Mutual concerns

In a deep reflection

of being complete.

Intensely driven

To determine deeply

The soul connection

To self loving.

In sensual sensitivity

of focused eroticism

In mind ecstasy

of soul togetherness

Love of souls,

Connected

In the whirlpools of

coexistence

© 2016 ...


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is extremely deep and very beautiful. The words lure you in and take you on a journey. Many great lines but favorites -

Love of souls,
Connected
In the whirlpools of
coexistence

Excellent job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


This seems to be an abstract word painting of the old cliché "soulmates" (except much more original viewpoint & wording). I most enjoy the way you tease out words & phrases to sound good upon reading, both with alliteration and other "sound" considerations: "concentric" . . . "concerns" . . . "complete" . . . "connected coexistence"
and
"swirling" . . . "spirituality" . . . "soul" . . . "self" . . . "sensual sensitivity" . . .
Nice the way it all builds together with sound & feeling.

Posted 7 Years Ago


...

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for stopping by, dear poetess
This was purely created out of love, there is sweet sense of love that is innocent and only cares about love and to whom nothing else matters... This is such a heartwarming piece of poetry... Very true and mesmerizing.... The love of soul that only matters....

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

I have been "injected" :) Thank you so much for this lovely review, dear poet
Inject Positivity

8 Years Ago

Awww!!! Thank you, my purpose has been fulfilled...
my idea of love!!!! just love it Lynn. souls connecting. physical attraction is certainly quicker but more often than not, it fades with time.
sweet one, Lynn.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Hi woody :) I love your visits, my friend. Thank you so much (you)
I think far too often in western society we say, "I love you", when we mean, "I love this thing or that characteristic about you".
Here, when we connect with another soul, one can say love is open and offered without respect to conditions or characteristics.

Naturally no connection exists absent an environment conducive to acceptance.
A lovely thought carried to fruition in a lovely write. Hopefully, the intention is also manifested in the lives of the author and readers alike.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you, my dear friend :) Good to see you!
Concentric? Sounds like capricious, a bit here... a bit there. Interesting feed! Thoughts are enormously unbound with nothing but well & therapeutically untied with visions, which helps let dreams reach its destiny: Found In The Lobe Of Love. Well penned. Written. Productive. Proactive. Eye catching. Prolific. Deepdale dee..dip.. deep. Full of thoughts. Philosophy. Reality. Love. Sensuality. And what else... ? Just nicely coated with ur warmth. Had a good time with ur poetry. Fav. to my library!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you Vortex, I am humbled by your review
Adam Adams

8 Years Ago

Humbled, of course you are even... u should be... but wuutt?? Vortex? "THANK YOU VORTEX??" Oh really.. read more
...

8 Years Ago

Vortex? Ya, pretty much what I was thinking too lol
That about sums up two people in love, different but connected, the continual exchange from melding.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Andrew :)
Beautiful concept Lynn...the soul is delved into without reserve here and beautifully explored...all threads :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Poppy
For me, the soul is outside of us.. a shadow that's waiting for the most precious of all emotions. Our spirits weave through Life, in every sense, every emotionm especially in the good and bad, the love and hate.. the weighing of the strongest and finest winning.. some time through the guidance of a higher force.. maybe. Those 'whirlpools of coexistence' are there to help us swim to the surface and find PERFECTION.. and TRUTH.. somehow, some time.. Perhaps? Lyn, you always set me thinking and weighing up through your tangled, lucid... strangely inspirational language.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

It's always good to see your footprints in my space, Emma (you)
emmajoy

8 Years Ago

I often misinterpret but always appreciate.. x
You have a great understanding of the soul. I like to believe that the soul sneaks out while we sleep to meet other souls.

Posted 8 Years Ago


...

8 Years Ago

Thanks witty :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

580 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016

Author

...
...

MI



Writing
"Timeless" "Timeless"

A Poem by ...


"Pandemic" "Pandemic"

A Poem by ...


"High (lol) " "High (lol) "

A Poem by ...



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..