Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Vaishali..^_^

 

"Love is beautiful way leaded by two....

Love is heaven and hell… at a moment.....

Love is hate and care at a moment.....

Love is smile with a tear....

Love is a precious feeling shared by two..."

....

"Every story has an end....but in Love every end is the new beginning......

Love never fails....Love never die...only lover do...."

......

"They don't agree much....They fight at each talk....but still they are crazy for each other...."

"Love a profoundly tender passionate affection for another person....."

"It's very hard to wait around for something you know may never happen....but it's even harder to accept it is everything you want...."

"In love...struggles make you stronger.....changes make you wise...happiness has its own way of taking its SWEET TIME....."

"It’s amazing how you can still love a person so much...when you know they don't CARE....it hurts a lot...”

 

 

I'm Sarah...and I'm at CIA’s birthday party at our place.....with all her friends wishing her best for the day.....

 Cia's college's best mate Daniel and Mack enters...wishing her "happy birthday" with a bouquet....Cia gets happy with her friends arrival....

After we offered drinks ....Cia's high school friends entres...

They both wished Cia....and one of her friend started complaining about others carelessness about holding the cake which they both brought......

When Cia opened the cake we all burst into laughing...seeing the condition of the cake....

Finally Cia cut the cake and we all ate it with a spoon [hahaha].... 

When Cia and Daniel went to order some snacks.....I got curious to see Cia's birthday presents...and she did the same..... 

Cia was busy talking with Jake her boyfriend…suddenly Daniel interrupting with a grin…Asking Cia while teasing “how she and Jake met…?”

“What guys just stop teasing me…act like grown ups…”

“Uhhh uhhh…dear now you have to tell us how you both met…stop acting kiddish…”Daniel said

“And stop blushing …now tell us …it's over a year passed still you act like kids...”I said

“As if you don’t know Sarah…”

“So what but other doesn’t know right…so…”

“Ohkie…so you only tell...i'll not....

"Ohkie....guys i'll tell you...she's too high....let her talk..."

…..

…..

When your mind says give up...HOPE says...try it one more time...better try and die than loose and regret..."

It is said…"Throughout life you will meet a person who is unlike any other...you can talk to this person for hours and never get bored...you could tell them things and they won't judge you...and this person is your soul mate…the one you love very much...never let them go..."

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now, here it feels like as if it is fiction, am I right? :)
Well, looking forward to read more....and In btw I never tease her like Daniel did :P
koi na! :P

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
1 Review
Added on May 10, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009