Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Vaishali..^_^

It’s been over a month since I’m talking to Vince…and I know a lot many things about him…but still he don’t know what Is my identity….as I lied him at our first talk….

As I was talking to him Cia came back from her college….

I was just waiting for her, wanted to talk to her….

I was talking to Vince….and suddenly in the mid of our conversation…I said “bye…”And turn off the Pc….

I went running to Cia’s room…standing at the door breathlessly I asked her….”Are you free…wanna talk to you about something…?”

“Yep…come in…” she said…

I went inside….we sat on her couch…and she said “Ohkie…what is the matter..? She asked with a sigh….

“I-I wanna tell you that ….about a month ago I got a request from a guy named Vince from Melbourne…”

“So, do you know him..?”

“Nope…but now I do…”

“But I thought you don’t add unknown people….”

“Yep…but I did…I found his profile interesting…”

“Oh…so now what’s the matter …come to the point..?”

“Actually I faked him….I told him I’m 18 and my name is miley….” clenching my teeth I said

“Oh my god…girl you very naughty….and why you did that…?” Cia said with a sigh…

“Just to have fun “I answered like an innocent child…

“And he’s Alice’s friend…”

“Oh dear... are you good friend with him…” she asked…

“Yep…kind off…”

“I can only say this you don’t have any right to hurt your friend…right…?”

“Yep…now what to do..?

“Go girl tell him the truth before he come to know it from Alice….”

“What Alice…”I said surprisingly….

“Yep…she’s in Melbourne right now dear…”

After a pause she said…

“Go tell him… He’ll not feel that hurted then…”

“Ohkie…thanks for the help…”

“Anytime …”

I went to my room and turn on my pc…

I saw Vince’s offline messenges….I was so shocked to read that….

He wrote me that…”Hello Miss Sarah…and 18 huh….you just 15 ….you cheated me…”

I replied…”I’m really sorry I just came to tell you the truth only…I didn’t meant to hurt you…”

After that we had a chat for a while…and I apologized….

He was very angry….

I went offline…after when the truth was in front of him…we never talked as we earlier use to….

After few days I got a friends request of Vince best pal…”Jake”

I did add him…we had a chat for a while He asked me many things…”why I did that…? What was my purpose behind that…? Or it made me happy…? I just said “I didn’t do it intentionally…I didn’t want to hurt anyone….! I’m sorry…”

And I went offline…!

 



© 2009 Vaishali..^_^


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on May 11, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009