The Man That Matches The Gods

The Man That Matches The Gods

A Chapter by Ryou
"

Two "people" that see the world as boring meet.

"
(Xz's Story Part 1)

Tch my head hurts.... "Lord Xz...?" A voice? Alexia.... "It's done Lord Xz." "I see" I answered apathetically. I picked up a list and gave it to her, "Study." Was all I said.
Confusion #10:
The act of making someone doubt or question their own sanity, conscience, or judgment. This can be done in different levels to extreme and minor. Using this will most likely put pressure on the person it's being performed on. A example is if a teacher tells his/her students to remember the letter X until tomorrow, the next day another student comes and asks his/her friend if they remember that the teacher told them to remember the letter Z, this will have the person confused.
Emphasizing #21:
Subtly emphasizing words will get the person's subconscious more likely to do or focus on something other than another option. A example is, One, TWO, Three, the person is more likely to choose option two without realizing it.
Influencing #23:
Following a person or group that is respectable or has majority. A example is, if a group of 10 kids are asked what is 1+1 equal to? And 9 of them answer with the number 3, even if you are sure the answer is 2, you answer with 3 because everyone else did.
Embedded Messaging #26:
Hidden messages in seemingly harmless sentences provoking the human subconsciousness to do something much more likely. A example is "I need to tell you that THE PRODUCT is in stores. By now you'll have heard there was a problem to get it in shops. I am proud to say that people can get it there now without any problems." Take a few words and form this sentence that was embedded into your subconscious. "Need THE PRODUCT. "Buy" now, get it in shops, get it there now."
Scarcity #27:
Stating that something will be limited in supply or only available in a limited amount of time, people will be more attracted and find it harder to resist getting it.
Skipping #34:
You move forward to a presented choice. For example instead of asking to play a game you force "Let's play Tic-Tac-Toe," another example is instead of asking to eat dinner together you force "What would you like for dinner western or chinese?"
Framing #42:
Making the person focus on something by a reference. A example is "Do not focus on the letter x," after I have said this you'll find it harder to not focus on that letter since I have mentioned it beforehand.
Direction #43:
Get the person interested in one thing, the person will be less observant and be more likely to not focus on other things.
Misdirection #44:
Tell the person to focus only on one thing and present them with a distraction. A example is "Focus only on my head," *I bring my hand up and wave it* your attention was misdirected away from my head.
Misinterpretation #46:
When someone relies too much on one of the six senses and interprets something wrong. A example is if you see a shadow shaped like a man you'll assume it's a man but the shadow's actually composed of toys.
Conditioned Response #48:
Ask questions that will provoke the answer yes "The city is noisy." "It's hot today." "It's freezing today." "It's boring to wait." the person will find it more difficult to say no and be more likely to say yes afterwards.
Unconditioned Reponse #49:
A natural reaction or instinct. A example is, if a common person sees blood they instantly have a feeling of excitement or fear. Another example is if someone smells food they instantly get hungry.
Door in the face #52:
Ask for a big favor and you're likely to be refused, afterward ask for a smaller favor and you'll have more chances of getting that favor.
Foot in the door #53:
Ask for a small favor and you should get that favor, then ask for a larger favor and you'll have more chances of getting that favor. (This is easier to perform on people that you are on good terms with.)
Reciprocation #54:
Do a small favor for a person, the person's humanity will convince them to return the favor mostly bigger than the one given.
Diversion #78:
To not give a clear answer but a sufficient and topic related answer. A example is if someone asks "Do you like pickles?" and you reply that pickles are "special."
Projecting #84:
Placing the blame on something else. A example is saying that someone else did more or just as worse than you when you were on the same team as them.
Minimizing/Minimalization #89:
Making someone feel that what something did isn't as bad as it seems. A example is if someone says "Well it's not that bad it only happened once."
Chaining #100:
Combining or consecutively using manipulation skills.

A list of the 101 low-mid leveled manipulation skills I listed. Too many for me to care.
"Yes Lord Xz." Was what she said as the utter silence began to engulf the room once more. Ahahahah. This world it's too boring I thought, everyday the same things happen. I'll go out and see if there's anything interesting, even though I doubted it, everything ends, everything changes, I'll take my chances, and with that I found myself walking aimlessly. Huh?! This man! What kind of pressure is he exerting?! It's almost identical to mine.... Out of the millions I've met his type was one of the most mystifying. Before I knew it I was staring at him, and he at me. He spoke as if he were not a human, as if they were degrading. "Do you believe in gods?" he asked. I obviously answered no. He began to tell me a story of gods, even though I did not believe I felt compelled to listen. With that he left. Ahahahahah, I see interesting things are beginning to happen ahahahah. His name? Doraiga was it? I need to keep an eye on him. Once I was back I shouted "Alexia!" "L-Lord?" I could sense the tint of fear welling up inside of her. "Amass 100 people immediately, I found something amusing." "Yes milord." she said while hastily scrambling around. Ahahahah I hope he amuses me for awhile. With that thought, our fates were sealed. This man Doraiga's, this other man named Cyrus who of which I was bound to meet, and my own seemingly. Connected by this so called word we call destiny.


© 2010 Ryou


Author's Note

Ryou
A part of the sequel to The Tradegy Of The Gods, and yes the manipulation skills are very true.
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/xzpwnz/543354/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 7, 2010


Author

Ryou
Ryou

CA



About
yo i usually dont type so neatly that its annoying if you wanna know something about me just ask and ill tell you if i feel like it hehe more..

Writing
Crime Crime

A Chapter by Ryou


Wolf and sheep Wolf and sheep

A Book by Ryou