Statistics

Statistics

A Chapter by Ryou
"

The base statistics of the main characters to A God's Revenge.

"
IQ (Intelligence Quotient)= The ability to comprehend, think quickly while efficiently, the knowledge of things.

EQ (Emotional Quotient)= The ability to feel emotion, understand and to control the emotions of others.

SQ (Spiritual Quotient)= The ability to know of your physical and mental state, your own confidence.

Ranks in descending order
Inhumanly above average
Incredibly above average
Greatly above average
Above average
Slightly above average
Average
Slightly below average
Below average
Greatly below average
Incredibly below average

Doraiga
IQ:Incredibly above average 8/10
He has lived since the start of life. Observing what has happened as a god. He is smart enough not to make foolish mistakes, but even so rarely makes them as everyone does.
EQ:Greatly above average 7/10, 10/10?
He understands what others are feeling and likes to provoke them, because of this he isn't as liked as Cyrus but is still craftily capable. He sees humans as disgusting lower beings.
SQ:Inhumanly above average 10/10
He is so amazingly confident and arrogant to the point of thinking there's nothing he couldn't do and most of the time he's right too. It is said that his powers once rivaled the great god that created the worlds.

Cyrus
IQ:Greatly above average 7/10
He has lived since the start of life. Observing what has happened as a god. He is smart enough not to make foolish mistakes, but even so occasionally makes them as everyone does.
EQ:Inhumanly above average 10/10
He has amazing connections with people, treating them all special and equally. It is said in the place of gods no one disliked him because of his outgoing personality.
SQ:Incredibly above average 8/10
He is confident in his ability as all gods are, he knows what he is capable of and follows through to them. It's a mystery as how he maintained his SQ even having been friends with Doraiga, whose presence lowers the SQ of others in comparison.

Xz
IQ:Inhumanly above average 10/10
He easily answers any question quickly, solving riddles and puzzles as if they were nothing. He makes detectives and psychologists look like jokes, until there was nothing left to test his skill. Bored of almost everything, he now lives only for amusement.
EQ:None (Inhumanly above average) 10/10
He threw away his emotions long ago and created the ultimate persona. His acting becomes feelings and reality. It is thought to surpass even true emotions. He easily sees through the hearts of people and manipulates them for amusement.
SQ:Average 5/10
He thinks of not having too much or too little confidence. He is smart enough to realize that having too much or too little confidence could lead to your demise, he chooses to balance it out.


© 2010 Ryou


Author's Note

Ryou
A bonus chapter, the statistics of the main characters to A God's Revenge. Will add more statistics for other characters later on.
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/xzpwnz/543354/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
Added on May 6, 2010
Last Updated on May 19, 2010


Author

Ryou
Ryou

CA



About
yo i usually dont type so neatly that its annoying if you wanna know something about me just ask and ill tell you if i feel like it hehe more..

Writing
Crime Crime

A Chapter by Ryou


Wolf and sheep Wolf and sheep

A Book by Ryou