Finding who I am

Finding who I am

A Story by Ashley Marie Montgomery
"

Just a short thought on what I'm struggling with. The thing I struggle with Is who am I? In this short part you will just read about how I am going to find me.

"
Who am I supposed to be? Should I be the girl that everyone wants? Should I be the girl who I want to be? You may sit and say "Yes! be yourself. People will love you lots more if you're yourself." Is this true? Very well could be but who am I? Really, Who Is Ashley Marie Montgomery? Is she the girl that goes and gets what she wants? Is she the girl that works hard or is she the girl who get things easy? Honestly, It's scary when you don't know yourself. I honestly can say this. I may not know who I am at this very point in my life but I know what I want to be. I want to be the girl that everyone looks up to. Have I been lately. Probably not. I want to be the girl that later in life doesn't have to worry. I want to make a difference. I want everyone to know who I am. I want to be the person everyone can turn to. I'm not that right now. It's honestly hard to admit that. The best thing though is to always be honest with yourself. Never tell yourself lies because if your not honest to yourself then who can you be honest with? No one. That's right. So, I'm glad I can say what I am. I do want to be that person though. I use to be stronger then I am now. I am getting stronger and stronger as the days grow longer and the nights as well. It's a long road though. Being the person I use to be. I do want to say. I promise each day not to give up and do what I need to be successful and be Ashley but I don't know how long it will take. I'm just tired of having to ask "who am I supposed to be?" Who am I? I think I got the clue on who I am, It's just not the person I love. I'll work on me. As I work on me may I have the strength to pass. When I say pass I mean pass all the goals and all the stuggles that life may bring me. As I learn to be a better person please give me the guidence to show other people all the good things about who I am. I know they're there. I guess I just have to find it. As the night goes away, I'll sit here and think about me and I promise you today that I'm going to be better. I'm going to try to find who I'm supposed to be.

© 2014 Ashley Marie Montgomery


Author's Note

Ashley Marie Montgomery
Ignore the grammar. My grammar isn't the best but please comment and tell me what you think about my writing. I would love to hear what you guys have to say.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on March 15, 2014
Last Updated on March 15, 2014
Tags: Find, Me, Ashley, Marie, Montgomery, Life, Struggling, Yourself, Confused, That girl, Looking

Author

Ashley Marie Montgomery
Ashley Marie Montgomery

Lincoln , NE



About
Heyy its Ashley here. Im 17 years young. I came on this website to write. I use to write a lot when I was younger but I have stopped lately and want to start back up again so that what im going to do... more..

Writing