******RP CURVE : Forum : Escape

Escape

16 Years Ago

(occ: I didn't realize we could play each other's characters. In my other games we were only allowed to play our own. How are we keeping track of things? I keep falling behind in my posts.)

As soon as I was in the elevator, I pushed the door closed button. But the prep and the pyscho followed me into the elevator.

I slipped to the floor as soon as the elevator door closed. I laid my head in my hands and wondered again why I came here. I was still feeling depressed. The conference seemed to be making my writer's block worse. I felt like ending it all. I was fingering the .32 revolver in my coat. I decide now was not the time. Just as well. Louey would miss me if I ended it all.

I could feel the psycho and the prep staring at me.

"What are you two in for?" I asked in a low voice. It was my feeble attempt at a joke. "I guess you know who I am. Who are you?" I didn't bother to listen as they answered. It wasn't any of my bussiness.

My PDA went off reminding me I had to sit in on panel: "Using Free Association Brainstorming To break the block."

"Writer's block is dreadful. Are you guys coming to my panel later?"

I was sprawled on the elevator floor as the doors opened. A rather fat woman with a loud, floral print dress tried enter. "You getting off or staying on?" she asked in a rude tone.

I pushed myself up against the elevator wall, and scurried away from her.

I walked back to my table. Louey was still sitting there where I had left him. I put him back on my shoulder and sat back at the table. I put my chin on my hands and looked at the people in the lobby. They were milling around like ants. I noticed some thing out of the corner of my eye and realized I need caffine.

I pulled my slack body out of the chair against the mighty force of gravity. I willed myself across the floor to the Mickey D's kiosk.

"Give me a Venti Irish Coffee with four shots of expresso"

"Sorry, mister. All we have is Ice Coffee. One size."

"I'll take two." Where was a Starbuck's when you needed one?

Alexis and Scotty  (yes, I did remember their names) were in line behind me. I don't know how that happened since I heard them talking about getting coffee before I even thought of it..

"I'm going back to my table and sign some books before my panel. I still have thirty minutes to kill, so I guess I could sign a copy or two for you."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

We just do, love. Just read through the posts, occasionally Alexis will post a summary, and just try to keep up =)