******RP CURVE : Forum : GROUP MESSAGE

GROUP MESSAGE

16 Years Ago

I wanted to invite both of you - Damon and Scottie to write the "UPDATES" post (for a refreshing change of tone)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think I'll leave that one to Damon. I'm still trying to make myself adjust to the rules lol.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aww, Scottie please consider it, there's no rules in writing a summary except maybe stay consistent!!

I want to invite you to this also Rene

Alexis

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

How are we doing the updates? Daily or after so many posts. I'll take tomorrow's if that is alright.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I do it in a way to measure avoiding confusion level. So when a member wants to post, they can use the update like Cliff Notes, referencing important information like names, and places etc

Alexis

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey Damon, I think we are going to have to twist Scotties arm to do an "UPDATES"... so instead of applying any physical harm, I think waiting for your update tommorow will be fine, and timely, unless Scottie changes her mind and does one for today which is also timely, because I'm starting to get a little flustered trying to remember whats going on...

Alexis

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Not fair! You guys are 37 and 38! I'm only a teenager! I don't wanna get beat up!!!!

I might write an "Updates"... but whether I do or not, Damon still has to write one tomorrow XD

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hey I really enjoyed Rene's asl header on her rp post. why dont we include our character asl to our sig? thoughts?

Alexis

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

We can, I suppose. But I already stated that my girl is 35 XD I did that before I started talking about my kids... lol.