******RP CURVE : Forum : OOC:

OOC:

16 Years Ago

I've been wondering this for a little bit now, but what does Alexis, Damon,and Scottie look like? Are you using your pictures as your characters or another description? I'm just wondering......all I would want is to know is hair color and eye color so I can get a visualization of what the characters look like.... ^_^"

Thanks for reading.

-Nicole

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I look like me (brown hair, bue eyes) to an extent. But my character is thinner and prettier.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I liked Scotties response, my character looks similar also, but more handsome

Alexis

(6) The Indie Author

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Damon" is about 5'10" with long(ish), black hair that tends to wave. He is a little on the thin side. His build is slighty atheletic due to his tendacy to engage in energetic activities when he isn't depressed (Hobbies include bicycling and squash.)  His hair is a bit greasy right now because he hasn't bother to wash it in a week due to an overwhelming bought of depression. His eyes are hazel. He is in his mid-thirties. He is actually quite handsome when he cleans up [just look at the back of his book jacket ;) ]

He barely managed to get himself ready for the WBC (once again due to the depression). He is dressed in a dark grey sportcoat over a black turtleneck shirt. His pants are a lighter grey than the coat and cut in the "khaki" style. His boots are black aligator skin.

His gun is an old Colt .32 revolver which he's had for years. He has a concealed carry permit.

I'll have to work up a description for Rambling Prose's character which is now called Crystal. All I remember is she has olive skin, stilletto spike heels, and a long, formfitting black dress and no panties.