******RP CURVE : Forum : Saturday Morning

Saturday Morning

16 Years Ago

Crystal laid gently sleeping in my bed after our wild night together, but I didn't feel like sleeping. I recovered my robe and sat down at my laptop, writing till morning. I felt it was the best, deepest writing I had done in a while. I finished two chapters by the time the sun rose. I wondered what I'd fix Crystal for breakfast. I was low on groceries, and I didn't think she was into the Denny's experience.

I threw on my sweats and drove my Supermini (the one on the right) to the supermarket to pick up some basics for a classy brunch. I had learned to cook, and by chance or luck I was good at it. I grabbed some eggs, english muffins, fresh oranges for orange juice, heavy cream, real butter, and thick-sliced bacon from the deli.

I took my items to the cashier and noticed my name emblazoned on the front page of the Paper of Record. Scarlett was going to be thrilled. I'm sure I wouldn't be hearing from her in a while. Now, I knew why Sean Penn used to get into so much trouble punching out photographers.

I drove back to the house and cleaned up the kitchen, so I could make a proper breakfast. Now, I don't cook for myself so I just had to clean up the take boxes and find the pans. It had been a while since I had made eggs-benedict from scratch.

I made room on the counter by clearing off my medicine bottles. I had been getting the refills for the last two months so the doctors wouldn't suspect I had gone off my meds.

(ooc: Nichole could you help me with my HTML. My signature  keeps shrinking the page!)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[[OOC: Uhm, I'm not sure really sure how to fix the HTML...I'm sorry...^_^]]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Darn. I copied it from your signature. I thought you might know how. Thanks anyway.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[[OOC:I think I know what you're talking about now. Go to the main thing for your book and there's that HTML for your book. It's just a link, but I think if you click the button above it, then you'll get the signature like I do...I didn't know what you were talking about at first. Lol]]