******RP CURVE : Forum : Alexis and Scarlett

Alexis and Scarlett

15 Years Ago

I noticed Alexis was looking uncomfortable with my presence. I knew that could be a side effect for the mind control lasers they used on him the other day. I wanted to make sure he knew everything was okay, so I gave him a friendly smile. He said something about flyers and his boss told him to wait; he looked very happy. I think this was the first time I had seen him smile about anything.

Then I noticed Scarlett. Were these two following me? I looked around carefully for any sign of them, but I saw none. I was still on my guard though; they're very sneaky. I couldn't be too careful. "Well, hello both of you. I'm carrying this twenty pound printer uptown. What are you two doing here?" I noticed the way he kept looking, or should I say not looking, at Scarlett. It was deliberate. "Say Scarlett? Are you here to pick Alexis up or something? I suddenly feel like I'm intruding."

No, there was certainly something wrong with the way Alexis acted: his uncomfortness in his own skin, the way he avoided eye-contact, and his general sweatiness that caused me to I wonder if he were still under the influence of the mind control. If so, I had to save him from himself. It was the kind of thing a friend would do. But, I had to be sure.

"I know. We could all go out for a bite. I doubt the papers would print Scarlett was having a threesome. I could handle the photogs for the both of you."