100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Why I love poetry

14 Years Ago

I love it because it is a part of me - to not love it would be like not loving a part of yourself which is admittedly already difficult to do. It is the very pieces of us that no one else can touch. it creates life, and life feeds into it. It is brilliant and colorful... it is love and hate, and all thhings in between... it is everything all wrapped up as if it can be justified with words - and some things cannot, however poetry gives us the chance to at least try.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Hi! I'm 14 years old, about to turn 15. I have a crazy imagination! I like a lot of things likes sports, vacationing, reading, candy, drawing, and of course writing! I love making new friends and I'm very friendly. :D
[reply] [quote]

Re: How'd you Get your pen name?

14 Years Ago

I came up with my pen name, PandaChan5. I love pandas! When I'm talking to my friends, I usually say "Chan" after saying their name. I find it fun to say and they like it. My favorite number is 5, too. So, I combined that altogther and came up with my pen name. I find it very unique and cute! :D
[reply] [quote]

Oh...yes.

14 Years Ago

I would be Rin because she's so strong and fashionable. I really admire her abuility to not ever give up.
[reply] [quote]

you have seven unread

14 Years Ago

I was letting you know that you have seven unread for the group.  I counted them twice to make sure I didn't count something twice.  Thought you would like to know.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Characters

14 Years Ago

Oh yeah sorry about that :)
[reply] [quote]

don't be

14 Years Ago

don't be, i'm glad your thinking of stuff too :D
[reply] [quote]

sweet surrender?

14 Years Ago

Bette-can it be of a sexual nature?

jen
[reply] [quote]

Re: hello there

14 Years Ago

Well hello. I am the guy who wrote The 4th Gate. I live in California, and I am your average 16 year old highschool student. I do not have much else to say other than I am probably the biggest nerd you will ever come across and darn proud of it. I play D&D, warhammer, 40k, cathedral Gothic, World of warcraft, I reach manga/comic books, I watch anime, I am a avid gamer and I own all 3 current generation systems. I hope I can get along with all very well and I hope thatyou all enjoy my book and I enjoy all of yours.
[reply] [quote]

Still here

14 Years Ago

Nancy Lee Shrader is still here.
[reply] [quote]

Thanks for joining the group

14 Years Ago

thanks for joining the group.  I try to keep this a little easier for I post new challenges twice a week sometimes.  I also have a group creative poetry.  You might like that one as well.  Once a week I post words that you have to incorporate into your poems.  The idea of this is to help broaden our vocabulary and to add new topics to write about.
[reply] [quote]

Re:

14 Years Ago

Lol. I'll be posting something else very, very soon. XD Something long and tedious for you to read. ::fiendish snicker::
[reply] [quote]

RE:

14 Years Ago

I got it.  Already have.
[reply] [quote]

Hahahahah

14 Years Ago

Soo... for Next, I choose.... Tomorrow!!!!
for Happiness I choose.... Sage!!!
[reply] [quote]

hey

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Nathina Outright
Hi. I think this group is a great idea! the person who created it is totally in tune with God!

thank you that is really nice of you to say the creator of "brother and sister in God/Jesus"  
Sarah

[reply] [quote]

I carry different terms

14 Years Ago

Please No CSS I walk along differently. My toolbox swinging by my side. The words I use all stuffed inside,  ready for whatever I find. I can be rude, I can be nice, I can be sweet like sugar and spice. I can tolerate or not depending on the variables. I carry different terms.
[reply] [quote]

Thanks!!!

14 Years Ago

Thanks so much, thats really sweet.  I understand, I do feel the same way, but I'm trying to go out of my way to review some more now!  Thanks for the help!

~Miharu
[reply] [quote]

Hi, bye.

14 Years Ago

Feel free to take me off the group, I probably won’t write anything or share, and that’s not very group like I know.   Happy writing.
[reply] [quote]

I Carry Different Terms

14 Years Ago

Walking to the beat of my own drum,
I Carry Different Terms
Talking in my own language,
I Carry Different Terms
Greeting others in my own unique way,
I Carry Different Terms
Saying things in ways that sound 'normal' to me,
I Carry Different Terms
Realizing that I am the absence of normal,
I Carry Different Terms
Showing others I am different in many ways,
I Carry Different Terms
Showing everyone that I deserve to be happy,
I Carry Different Terms
Caring about others whom are not cared for,
I Carry Different Terms
Walking to the beat of my own drum,
I Carry Different Terms.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dev
[reply] [quote]

Input Reply

14 Years Ago

You should.. I mean we'd like to read what you think is good.. If we want to have an opinion, we'll share them with you .. :)