[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gil
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Sure! have a group contest!
[reply] [quote]

RE: Need input from you

14 Years Ago

The idea of voting is better. That way we can be more active in our group activities.
[reply] [quote]

Answer for Taylor H

14 Years Ago

Right now what we are doing is making life like characters with personal issues. what i'm hoping for is for everyone to make at least two characters and bios for each of them for we can see where they will be placed in the screenplay. I made the main guy character and will be posting the female character later today. also i will be posting some other characters and some i'm going to ask people to make someone who will be around that character most of their scenes. but right now i just want everyone to make characters and give them they're personal story they can be related to the main characters, friends of the main characters, or friends or family of someone else characters if you like.

Also, i will be adding more about the plot of the story today as well. i know how i want almost everything in it, but not everything yet. so after reading the next post, if you have any idea or concern, please let me know.
[reply] [quote]

bummed

14 Years Ago

noooo andrew garcia is gone!? dang:(
[reply] [quote]

Just that Special moment

14 Years Ago

I have many quotes from Christian songs written in permanent marker on my wall and one of them my very best friend wrote when she was moving to start her own family with a baby on the way. She wrote "Happiness is a journey, not a destination". And that is so true.Sometimes it will feel like you have found happiness permanently but really it is just one the moments in your life where you are happy. The whole journey is your happiness. Happiness = praising God. Think about all the times you've praised Him, has it been when you were down and hopeless? probably not. You are always going to feel better when you thank Him and Pray to him, it lets any stress you have out. That is why I do not search for Happiness, I search for Jesus.
[reply] [quote]

STUFFFFF NINJASS!!!!

14 Years Ago

well i have a book AND some stuff
[reply] [quote]

you can

14 Years Ago

you can put it with mine or make your own forum. i prefer u make your own forum
[reply] [quote]

Welcome!

14 Years Ago

Hey Zombeh :) lol I'm glad you wrote a lot, gave me something to read today. I'm beyond boredom, on the edge of insanity. It's ncie to meet you, welcome to The "Write" Stuff
[reply] [quote]

hi

14 Years Ago

To all Bot Rebbeca and I are thrilled that you are wishing happiness on us.We'll gladly take it lol
Tate
[reply] [quote]

wow, U just watched this week

14 Years Ago

was it me, or did it seem like everyone had a bad performance?
[reply] [quote]

I miss the Window! :(

14 Years Ago

I feel like we're a group of wanderers, vagrants, kicked out of our home. Maybe we'll find our Mecca and make it even better than before.
[reply] [quote]

Kindred Spirits

14 Years Ago

That's very interesting as i am too like you in the sense that sometimes while i'm writing, i get bored and shift to another project. However i am determind to publish at least one book b4 im 25 which is an achievable goal that allows me to stay focused. I get my inspiration from anything i see or hear. From what aperson says, a simple name, or watching anime. I am usually not what people expect me to be but that is something i like. This is because my biggest fear is to be considered "normal". Weird huh?lol
[reply] [quote]

When will it end....and what about

14 Years Ago

When will the contest end? And what will it be about??? A.F.S xx
[reply] [quote]

How True

14 Years Ago

Those are good examples.  It would be nice if a person ran his writing through Word before submitting or posting.
[reply] [quote]

I would like to be edited

14 Years Ago

Please edit my story
April Fool's lesson
My E-mail
[email protected]
[reply] [quote]

hi

14 Years Ago

I like the premise upon which this group is founded
Tate
[reply] [quote]

Sunny

14 Years Ago

Thank you Dani - I'd got the date from the Blogspot website so I wasn't completely sure that the date was correct.  I'm glad she shared at least some of her burden with others - I like so many more, did not have a clue that she was ill and it came as a great shock.

I thought that it was the least I could do, to open this group - I just wish I could have done more.

Many thanks, I hope this finds you well.

Take care, Howie x
[reply] [quote]

Sunny

14 Years Ago

Dani, 

Thanks very much, I'd only got the date from the Blogspot page via Facebook so I wasn't sure whether it was correct or not.  I, like so many others wasn't aware that she was ill and it came as a great shock - I'm glad she decided to share some of her burden with others, I think that it's important to have friends and relatives around you at certain times.

As for the group, it's the least I could do - I wish I could have done more - hopefully this will serve as a reminder of her on the The Writer's Cafe - she was a special person.

Take care and thanks for the note.

Howie ;)
[reply] [quote]

Hello

14 Years Ago

I read all her books. I like them because she write them like they are true history.
                     Coyote