100 % Review : Forum

[reply] [quote]

Giga Issue 11 is out now hope you all enjoy.

6 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you all know that my latest issue of Giga my comic script series is out now and ready for reading.
[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Letting you all know that my latest issue of Giga my comic script series is out now and ready for reading.
[reply] [quote]

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

Discussion of Descendants!

6 Years Ago

Heyyyyyy guys.....
This is for discussing stuff about Descendants, and ironing out those details like whose kid is what age at what point in the story, so I can write out the rest of Ice and Shadow!

*Note: Ice and Shadow is only the first book of Shards =D the second one will be Light and Flame, or something similar.
[reply] [quote]

Great Choices

6 Years Ago

See my books of short stories at 
[reply] [quote]

hi

6 Years Ago

Hi everyone. Can someone or multiple people read my story that i posted and give me your input. I highly appreciate it.
[reply] [quote]

Expose of Kealan Patrick Burke

6 Years Ago

This expose came about when I caught his fanbase stealing some of my own output as an author.  If you see him contributing to a whitewashed version of fringe literature history; he pointed out I am a bit relentless as I emerged with a creative nonfiction yarn that played up like a much harder version of The Tell-Tale Heart. The piece is linked to the article as I have information showing other debacles that emerged around the time I was introduced with this piece. 
     On one of his comments he cited a source that's a troll fabulist who has a following from other trolls as he challenged me to a fight over my taunt,  "Why don't you ask Bram the Talking Wonder Dog about The Cabbie Homicide" as I basically made him into what's known as Schmuck Bait over that statement.  The trolls who lifted my other material from FictionPress and AuthorsDen.com were touting this piece while taking a ripe one on the true crime outing that was written in a short 2 hours but came from a candid conversation when I was 24. 
[reply] [quote]

Would Appreciate Constructive Criticism

6 Years Ago

I write poetry and I want to improve as a writer. Please review my and I will view your works as well. Thank you. 
[reply] [quote]

Great Choices

6 Years Ago

See my books of short stories and poems at

[reply] [quote]

NEW PUBLICATION NOTICE!

6 Years Ago

Richard is one of our esteemed members here at Helena's Blue Rose Cafe.

Please support all our members that are getting their hard work into print!

Here's the link !

Helena

[reply] [quote]

"BEHIND THE SMILE" ~ Richard W. Jenkins

6 Years Ago

Congratulations Richard!

Richard is one of our esteemed members in the Group and has just published a book of his beautiful poetry.

Here's the link!

[reply] [quote]

NEW PUBLICATION NOTICE!

6 Years Ago

[reply] [quote]

NEW PUBLICATIONS!

6 Years Ago

NEW PUBLICATIONS!
[reply] [quote]

testing

6 Years Ago

testing
[reply] [quote]

MEMBERS PUBLICATIONS!

6 Years Ago

HERE ARE SOME OF THE NEW AND PREVIOUS PUBLICATIONS FROM OUR MEMBERS!
[reply] [quote]

testing

6 Years Ago

TESTING
[reply] [quote]

NEW PUBLICATIONS!

6 Years Ago

NEW PUBLICATIONS FROM SOME OF OUR ESTEEMED MEMBERS!
[reply] [quote]

TESTING

6 Years Ago

TESTING
[reply] [quote]

NEW PUBLICATIONS

6 Years Ago

TESTING THIS
[reply] [quote]

TESTIN

6 Years Ago

TESTING TESTING