A B N A Vets : Forum : Bookhabit.com Competition

Bookhabit.com Competition

16 Years Ago

Hi everybody,

I've entered my ABNA novel into another competition at Bookhabit.com.  I've made it to the semifinal round, and need to get as many people as possible to review and rate the book.  You can download the first chapter for free, but you have to pay to download the whole book.  If nothing else, please download and comment and rate on the first chapter, if you feel like you want to keep reading, I certainly won't stop you from downloading the whole book!!

You can go to www.bookhabit.com to find out more about the competition and how to enter, and you can also get to my page by going to

THis is the same novel I submitted to the ABNA competition, but with a PLETHORA of changes and revamps since.

THanks in advance, and I hope some of you all will enter the competition as well!  Not as grand as ABNA, but there is a 5,000 dollar prize.  Every little bit helps!! :)

Nikki Bennett

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I saw the notice of this competition that Allie Lo posted on the ABNA forum, and checked it out -- every week till May starts a new batch of entrants, is that right?  I was thinking of running my ABNA entry through, but I haven't made all the revisions I wanted to make -- too involved with my new project.  (The Brothers Karoli, available for review here, by the way -- nudgenudge, winkwink.)

$5000 is nothing to sneeze at -- about three months' household expenses for my family!  Plus you get a small slice of the price paid by those who download the full book, correct?

Maybe I'll do it.