Awesome writing :) : Forum : Intros

[reply] [quote]

Intros

11 Years Ago

Introduce yourself here: Tell us-
Who you are
What you write
Why we should read it
Anything we think would be interesting about you :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Intros

11 Years Ago

My name is Taylor H. 
I write fantasy or realistic books and stories. 
I think you should read my writing because I put a lot of thought into it and its something I feel people will enjoy

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi! My name is Bridget! I writer Poetry, and I think people should read my poetry because each of my poems I write, I write with a message I want the world to know!:)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Suze

I write fiction (currently 4 projects in the works), essays, poetry and the occasional short story. 

I think you should read my writing if you enjoy reading things that are down to earth, sometimes humorous, realistic and somewhat raw in emotion.  I put a lot of time into editing my work, re-reading and trying to do the very best I can with spelling and punctuation. 

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Who you are: I am PokemonFan#1 (But Sarah is my real name)
What you write: I write Pokemon fan fictions [who would have guessed/wonder why? *wink wink], group story's on here and at school [which are SUPER fun!], adventure and romance [which I have no clue if I'm even doing right]
Why we should read it: Well, it would make me feel very happy to know if people like my story's and if I need to fix anything.
Anything we think would be interesting about you: I am a Pices in the Chinese Zodiac, I am an Otaku (<---Anime/manga geek), I like to sing, draw and (of course) writting!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Kyle a.k.a. Dark Poetry.I usually write about what people think about me, about people's deep thoughts especially mine of course,You should read my writings because I always believe one's thoughts should be share to one another.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Name's Keane Park.

I tend to write fiction that takes place in the modern day, often with a supernatural twist, though I have done some sci-fi/fantasy works.

If there's one thing I don't like, it's a plot with no originality or creativity in it; I tend to put focus in trying to make my stories unique, even if I'm not as wordy as some other writers.

Nothing interesting, I'd say. Unless you're into 3D animation or something.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi guys and Gals My name is Matthew and thats the name i go by.   My work on here is a mix of things I dont write poetry but i have many original pieces on here that are mine. i say i dont write it because poetry walks into my head fully formed i dont think about it. What i do write is songs and my main focus Novals (i try and avoide short storys because i dont enjoy them). My novals are fantasy except for life tracker which is a sci-fi. my main project is my Realm trilogy which is a mix between Narnia and Raymond E. Feists Magican.   There is no reason why you SHOULD read my work but i would really like it if you did. i love hearing what others think of my novals in particular which so far have been recived well but there are quite a few chapters which have no reveiws and unfortunatly my grammer is quite bad. however if somone mentions grammer please dont tell me about the same thing! I fix up my personal copy but frequently do not update my WC version. Also please be aware if you are under 18  you will not be able to read some chapters in some novals. If you dont like blood or swearing  but can read anything rated adult then steer clear of those chapters too.   Well i think ive written more than everyone else so ill leave it at that Catch ya Matthew W
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Right now I writing a series called What’s Behind the Looking Glass. About a man named EJ Stuart wanting to changes his life to rid his life of the mistakes and bad dreams caused by an evil wizard named Morgan wanting to take over the world. Come by and check it out.  So far two of the books in the series have been completed and the third has reached its halfway mark.

I have two others titled Crimson Fire and Troubles neither of these are part of the series.   Crimson Fire is about four boys getting stuck in time as they try to save our would from the Time Demons as they try correct our history to make it back home. I use real history adding fiction. This book is still in its infant stages   Troubles is about  ghosts that are trying to communicate with his son and his family in helping him find a treasure map where dead have hidden buried gold and not to mention he does not believe that he is really dead. This book is new just has a prologue for now. 
    Note: I willing to trade novel for novel or anything else to get serious readers and will help anyway I can you can find links to all on my profile.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hey my name is Zach/Ziggy Matthews. I write lyrics and poems a lot. I do have one book that I wrote and I sometimes post stuff I did in English. I believe you should read my writing because I like to write about the bad things in life. The reality. It is different then what a lot of people write and I think you will enjoy it and take something away from it.
[reply] [quote]

Diwakar "The Warrior of Will"

11 Years Ago

I am a dim ray in the world of enthralling darkness of misjudgment and iterations. I am a note of melodious tune of peace in the world of cruelty; I am a mischievous thought of freedom in a cage of fear and a syrupy calmness against the rage in tears. I am a smile in the lips of a dying soul; I am a mysterious mist of win over the loss of desires.
I am creed, I am love, I am friend , I am smile, I am …yet I am ………just …I am.
I am a poet who writes what he feels. A poet who writes what he perceives. I believe in my senses, which are something special for me. It’s been more than 10 years of writing which I started long back during my school days. I had won prizes during my two years of job before entering into an MBA college.
From class 9th to unclassified age, I will keep on writing. It’s like a journey of a soul, who is in search of solace and will end only with the end of a life. I am also good at sports like cricket, football (especially computer game) and carom. I am a sport freak who can kill time for sports at any cost. With a slight touch of music in me I am a simple soul who pierce silence through his rhythmic, soft guitar tunes. Yes I also know a bit of acoustic guitar too, if you don’t believe in my words then come on let’s have party.

This is what I am, a poet, a sports freak, a guitarist, a MBA student and an untold saga of a mysterious soul…….I am… Diwakar Pokhriyal

these are my books available at amazon.com.

1) Why me yaar

2) Solacious Solitude

3) Words of Love

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My name is Patrick A/K/A The Analog Kid.  I have tried my hand at a stage play or two back in college and written a few short stories here and there. If you enjoy music, then you would enjoy most of my poems.   I typically write shorter, impactful poetry with no strict form, yet, utilize rhyme and line spacing for emphasis. I do have an idea for a novel, but have much research to do on specific background to make it accurate.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

TKBickel is the name.   I’m in deep with a Paranormal Romance Story. Book one, now completed (Yahoo), ‘A Hunter’s Evolution’ is part of a series I haven’t named yet. What an interesting feeling it was to put and end to my first book. I think I smiled like a fool for a whole day. It’s about a girl named Samantha, a hunter of the supernatural that was brutally attacked by a being from an unknown ancient realm. This being’s touch altered her mind and body, leaving a dark emptiness she struggles with. Revenge is on her mind a first but things change as she is reunited with the Simon Brothers, also Hunters. She finds a craving attraction to one of the brothers. I’m still reviewing it for editing and spots that just don’t click. Thank You (and you know who you are) to the people that has helped me out with my story. Every little thing was a big help. If you read it, please don’t hesitate to tell me what wrong or right. I’m not a good poet but I did, after nudged into it, attempted it a couple times. Recently, I wrote a short fun story ‘My Affair with AMC’ for me but most of the time I seemed to be hooked on spouting non-sense blogs. I could ramble on more about who I am and what I like but I find three words sums it up nicely. I am Sci-Fi. I heard that, I count Sci-Fi as one. Jeez steal what little thunder I have. (pop)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Who you are: You may call me Krauss (but my name is Trevor)

What you write: I write screen plays, but the genre is usually apocalyptic or violent. My writings are usually dark. My featured story is Gersche and The Watch

Why we should read it: If you are a fan of action, intense violence, dark edgy characters, or if you are interested in Manga/anime, I suggest my works are for you. My stories and ideas come from my imagination and from what I see (usually, all writers are like that). I highly reccomend reading Gersche and The Watch .

Anything we think would be interesting about you: I draw my own works as well. I draw cartoons/manga images of my characters. When I wrote Gersche and The Watch it was only written in two weeks. I only accumulated thoughts of it when I was in freshman highschool, then written it in my Junior year (which is now). I took no official creative writing courses, so forgive me if you spot errors but please let me know and give me insight. Be critical and truthful, because I feel new to all of this. I would like to know about you writers too, because Im sure you want to express your works and yourselves.

Gersche and the Watch:
Enjoy and take your time. There are 9 acts. And i would be really grateful if you read it and reviewed it.

-Krauss 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hello fellow writers, on here I'm known as Imagination-mage but my name is Yasmine (u can call me Yazzy cause my name sounds like 'Jasmine' only spelled with a 'Y'). The type of writing genre i like doing is romance, adventure and comedy cause....well i read a lot of manga so i get insperation from that or my music. 
I like it when people read my books or stories cause it makes me feel like there a people out there who won't criticize my writing skills or are people i don't know, knowing someone i hardly know likes it makes me feel incredibly happy! One interesting fact about me......i'm rather insane, i've declared myself passed the sanity level but what teenager isn't?