Awesome writing :) : Forum : Your favorites

[reply] [quote]

Your favorites

12 Years Ago

Show some appreciation by posting your favorite writers from writerscafe right here :)
Mine is Bridgey Crewe 

[reply] [quote]

Re: Your favorites

12 Years Ago

My favorites on writerscafe.org are Sam Dickens and Mama Topaz.  Please don't ask me to choose between them!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

These are all my favorite auther's here on WC. ^u^ Imagination-mage, TheEverHungryOne, Elf at Heart, QueenTomboy18, C4rm3IC0rn, Imaginator, Broken Dreams(aka Animelover, or Circle), MoonTheMudkip, Manna, Adam M. Snow, MadnessIsBliss, Mika Haruna, Kit Cat, Soul_imagine7, Jamillet, C.A.Jordon and ghostlyauthor
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

My favorite writers are aianarie, coyote poetry and wolfwind words!!!
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Well, there might be one eventually. I'm a tough crowd.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Some of my favorite writers.   TKBickel, SM Garcia, EMF, InYrDreams, Coyotye Poetry. Sam Dickens, Reaper, Caradoc, Wendy Seames Garner, Jack Isaac, Von Alis, Daydreamer54  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

My favorite writers by far are Thrinna Mae and awwkwardkid. I hope I spelled those right. I love the was Thrinna's poetry flows and the set up on it. Also, I love awwkwardkid's stories and things and how much they grab the readers attention.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

For short story:   Sam Dickens For poetry:  Emily Burns  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Muse is a kick-a*s poet and Reaper, Shep2, .quan.011 and Chris Yip can pen some great fiction. Karolyn Cairns can write a great romance in any century (she has some of her work on smashword.com). If you want hot, hot, holy hell hot of any gender to gender, Brantwijin is who to check out. Now for the people that already know EMF (look for his work on Amazon). His PI (loosely put) stories (oh come on EMF you know I love ya), knows he’s in a class of his own and is great at it. I know there’s more out there but I haven’t had the good quality time to get the reading done. I will find you sooner or later. Be scared, very scared.