Consideration Corner : Forum : Let Get Going...

Let Get Going...

15 Years Ago

Help spred the word by telling your friends about Consideration Corner, and tell me what you think...ideas, concerns, suggestions-let me have it!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey I think that we should take "assignment" ideas from any group member that may be willing to submit one...just a thought cause I like this workshop thing too and I might have a few ideas...

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Perhaps I should have written that...I thought I did-oops!  Well feel free to give some ideas. I think we should post a theme for the week, write a piece that personifies the topic and the critique each others work...

So, ideas anyone?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I vote first writing topic to be either Memory or Autumn. One of the two cause they're topics I've had on the brain lol...just suggestions...

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

The idea of using memory as a theme sounds better than Autumn. Firstly, there are already so many poems on this site which make references to the seasons. Also, memory is something which can stimulate a wider range of different thoughts. Probably with slightly more variation than the Autumn?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My thoughts exactly! Memories have no boundaries...can't wait to read your submissions!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Firstly, I have made two suggestions for a topic to cover next week, in the other thread! I have also sent out a few invites to potential new members (amongst my friends). I think that ATG was the first to respond.

So far, I don't have any concerns for this new room. It should really get going, in the fullness of time, lol! Enjoy.

Julian

(aka: "Twilight")