Critique Me! : Forum : Critique requests?

Re: Critique requests?

14 Years Ago

I'd be overjoyed to receive a critique on my poem "She is a Savage, Noxious Witch." It's the featured one on my profile, so it's not hard to find. :3
But, even though I want constructive criticism, please be nice. I'm very sensitive and tend to take things too personally. >.> However, I realize I need to improve, and to improve I need constructive criticism... so yeah. 

Criticize me...

13 Years Ago

I would like some criticism on my works... I really don't care what you say as long as it helps me improve my work. Thanks.

12 Years Ago

I'd definitely be happy to receive critiques of any of my stuff.  I'm really not sure how I measure up...

12 Years Ago

Hey everyone! I'm new here (just joined) and as is the case with everyone I'm looking for critique on my writing. Some of it needs a new pair of eyes more than others. Specifically; the first chapter I have for my book "Choose", and some chapters I have for "Unfinished Stories", possibly also my first chapter of "screenname86". 

I'm not interested in hearing critiques on my Moth on the Moon stuff as they're kind of one-and-done experiments. 

But naturally, I'd be willing to return the favor to anyone who takes a look at my stuff! Much appreciated!
-ksZ

11 Years Ago

Id like my book (poisinrose) critiqued dont worry iv only done 2 chapters so far and theyre short lol id also like someone to critique my poems beautiful devastation, red velvet tease, and my daddy told me "no"

next Next Page
last Last Page