Elf Tears Legend : Forum : City of Red Tides

Re: City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " Erialya Rosaria. Is this your first MMO?" I ask her

10 Years Ago

Zira: "Though I have no idea what that is, this is my first time in this place." I said. 

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " MMO: A massively multiplayer online game. This, ETL is an MMO." I sigh, " Anyways, why are you out here alone?" I ask her as I look at her health abr which shows she is only up to level 4.

10 Years Ago

Zira: "I spawned alone. I fought some creatures, heard you and went to you. Simple as that." I said simply. 

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " WHY did you come to me thought?"

10 Years Ago

Zira: "Why not? If you want, I'll just leave and go on my own again." I said, turning and beginning to walk away. 

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " You'll surely be killed if you go that way." I tell her

10 Years Ago

Zira: "I'll take my chances." I say as my black wings pop out and I shoot up into the air, pulling out my bow and nocking an arrow. 

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: " Hmmm. Well she's a goner."

10 Years Ago

Zira: I find a group of flying beasts and quickly duck into the trees, shooting an arrow up and hitting one with ease. They all stop, confused, and I hit another, then another before the last two finally spot me. I hit one with an arrow and smack another with my bow before shooting it too. I burst out of the trees just as an untamed snow tiger jumps up to try to eat me. I snicker up in the air and fly back over to Rose, landing softly on the ground. "Which way is harder?" I ask, tapping my foot impatiently as I returned my wings. I didn't even have a scratch on me. 

10 Years Ago

Erialya Rosaria: I smirk as I pull on my crimson satin cloak. " I wasn't talking about the monsters." Is all I say before I disappear into thin air.

10 Years Ago

Zira: I roll my eyes and continue in yet another random direction. 

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I leave the guild castle and enter a field where I see a dark fairy.

10 Years Ago

Zira: I knock and arrow, terrified as he comes closer to me, and shoot it at him, hitting him in the arm, but it doesn't faze him. He pulls it out with ease. 

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I pull my sword out and walk towards her slowly. " Hello there dark fairy. Why are you out here alone?" I ask her, paralyzing her.

10 Years Ago

Zira: I knew this was the end for me, but I didn't care. "Just kill me." I growled. 

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I switched to a little dagger. " Where is the fun in that?" I ask her, knocking her to the ground.

10 Years Ago

I'm not gonna create another character until you kill me! Zira: "Well then let me fight back! What's the fun in me just standing here?" I ask, anger in my voice.  

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I take my blade and put it to her lips. " Little fairy, I don't let people like you fight back, I let them die slowly." With that I dig the dagger into the cupid's bow of her lip and trace it along her whole mouth until her lips are outlined with crimson blood.

10 Years Ago

Zira: I laugh, then close my mouth and pull up a bunch of blood into my mouth before spitting it into his face.