Elf Tears Legend : Forum : City of Red Tides

Re: City of Red Tides

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I laugh. " I'm a Vampire, that doesn't faze me." I tell her. I push her hair away from her neck and bite her as she screams in pain.

10 Years Ago

Zira: I feel only pain, but I don't care. He's finally killing me. 

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I draw my blade across her cheek, writing Divine Nightmare. I get up and watch her as she slowly dies in pain. " Heh. Nothing personal Fairy-girl." I say as I stab my sword clean through her heart.

10 Years Ago

Zira: *dies* 

10 Years Ago

Sarina: I race through the forest after my untamed snow tiger Lily. I've got to teach that girl some discipline... 

10 Years Ago

{ No more roleplaying until I am back from camp. I don't want to miss anything. Thanks.}

10 Years Ago

Amy: I sat on a tree with Lucas. 'How are you feeling?' 

10 Years Ago

Lucas: I clamp my hand over her mouth. " Shhh..." I say. I focus on as we sit high in the tree. Someone was out there.

10 Years Ago

Sarina: I finally find Lily and give a loud, sharp whistle, making her stop just before she can chomp another player to shreds. I extend my wings and dart through the forest, Lily right on my tail. I come upon two other players and land quietly on the ground, grinning up at them. "What's up?" I asked. 

10 Years Ago

Crios: While I wondering around I see some other players and I walk to them. " Hello everyone."

10 Years Ago

Amy: I look in the distance and see a figure. I lift his hand gentle away from my mouth. 'You can trust me' I whisper

10 Years Ago

Lucas: I shake my head. " Don't even try to take him on Amy. You will be killed."

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Hypnos
Crios: When I arrive at where the other players are I see them talking between themselves. " Am I interrupting something?"

Your not the one there Hynos. >.>

next Next Page
last Last Page