Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"i don't know,i'm not really the killing type."I say unsurely.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Think of it as a self defense course." I say as we approach the palace.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i nod and follow them.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Now I must ask you treat the king with the utmost respect, or my soldiers will decapitate you before you realize what happened." I say entering the throne room.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I followed after them silently.  I wasn't really one for royalty, but I knew how, when and where to act.  I glanced around, taking measure of the defenses as well as their positions.  I glanced at my sensor and felt suddenly confused.  Then I realized what it was.  Oh they're good.  There's at least a dozen that I can't even see.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I bow when I approach the throne. " Hello Lord Zeus. It's good to see you in good health." King Zeus: " And you Hades, Do you have a report, but first I want you to explain those too behind you." I say pointing to them. 

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I turned my attention to the one Apollo was talking to, though I kept a close eye on my sensor for any movement.  Man I love heads up displays.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Sir, They are two citizens from the rival country. They have come with me in the hopes of joining our ranks as my subordinates." I say to the king. King Zeus: " I see, we will put them through your course. If they pass then they can stay here. I'm sure you know what happens if they fail." I remind him. Kratos: " Of course sir. Would you like me to report what happened in the country?" King Zeus: " Yes, Please tell me." Kratos: " As you command." I say as I begin to explain what happened to me since I first arrived at their country. After my report the king nods. " I see, you did a good job killing the enemy's royalty while also taking over their military systems,and I see you even found a sacred phoenix." I say gesturing to it when it landed on Hades' shoulder. Kratos: " Yes sir, the two behind me also helped with it's birth." King Zeus: " I would like to thank you two for being a part of this sacred creature's birth. Now, Hades take them to your trail." Kratos: " Yes sir, Come on you two." I say heading to the trail site.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-I curtsy respectfully to the king and follow after kratos.this place unnerved me.bloom nuzzles amy re-assuringly and amy clings to her like a life preserver."haven't we been through enough trials as it is."I mutter.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  "You'd think."  I said as I followed after them.  Wonder what the test is.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: We arrive at a door made of ebony. " Welcome to the realm of shadows." I say opening the large door. Behind it was nothing but darkness. I walk in and become consumed in shadow. " Please come in." 

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i tell amy and bloom to stay put as i step into the dark room.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I walked into the darkness.  "And as the sun fell beyond the horizon there was naught but shadows.  And from those shadows were we born."  He said quietly to himself.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " In the realm of shadows there exists a plane called the abyss. It is said that the abyss will swallow any who enter it into it's darkness. I would like to welcome you to the abyss. You will now be swallowed by the abyss. Whether you survive and become a creature of the abyss, one of my men, or become it's darkness and never return will be tested. If you survive you will be granted unimaginable power. LET THE TEST BEGIN." As I say this the slowly begin to be swallowed by the abyss. 

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I sighed.  "I don't want power, nor do I need it.  Power is nothing but a corrupter.  If this is a test for power then I shall not proceed."  I said determinately.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Then you will be swallowed never to return." I say as the abyss begins to rat him.

10 Years Ago

Zed: "This test is so like the Spartans.  Always finding was to rid the world of the weak.  It's pathetic.  The void may 'eat' my body, but my mind will not succumb to being a part of it's monotony.  There is more strength in people then you Spartans think.  Those who were killed as infants because of deformities may have grown to have the knowledge to help the world.  You're all too foolish to see much more then war.  So let the abyss try to absorb me.  It'll find I'm not as easy as you would think."  I growled.  My anger at him and his people coming out.  I closed my eyes since it was no use seeing nothing anyways and listened and felt.  I wasn't going to be caught off guard by anything.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-I growl my anger swelling."after everything"I snarl "another trial, another lethal test, after escaping the palace this is what I get"my eyes flash in rage and I locate Kratos's shadow"if this is going to be my life then I'd rather die now"I hiss at him but remember amy"I will only do this for amy."I tense up preparing myself for the hell to come.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I appear behind them and put my hands on their shoulders. " What is wrong with you two? I try to help you, and this is how you react. It's not just another way to gain power. It's another way to protect your loved ones, another way to fight for what you believe, another way to survive." I say disappearing again then reappearing in front of them. " It's your choice. Become am abysswalker, and join me as my soldiers with guaranteed protection for your loved ones, or you can refuse this opportunity, and I will do my best to keep the abyss from harming you. Now please choice." 

10 Years Ago

Zed:  "I don't take orders well so unless I can agree and not be one of your soldiers I'll be fine with it.  I don't have any loved ones left so you can't convince me that way."  I told him simply.