Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I walked over and picked up the egg gently.  "Prepare the fire."  I said, being very careful as I held it.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I prepare a bonfire that could roast a cow. " Like I said, better safe than sorry."

10 Years Ago

Blaze-I bite my lip hoping that it works.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I place the egg in the bonfire then light it.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I watch as the fire lights and builds.  I wanted to run and grab the egg, but I resisted.  I hoped it would work.  I didn't want to the poor thing to die before it could live.  Especially after saving it.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I watch as the egg turns black. Then suddenly the egg explodes creating a fireball. When the fire dies down the Phoenix sits perched on the burned wood. 

10 Years Ago

Amy-i stare at it wide-eyed. Blaze-i grin"it's amazing."I say looking at it.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I bow to the phoenix and say something to it in greek. It squakes at me and I stand. " It's wiling to help us so long as it gets to devour an animal a day." 

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"I didn't know pheonixs could speak Greek."I say.I almost pet it but remember that it is on fire.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I watch in amazement.  "Well at least I can say I've done one good deed in my life."  I said, smiling.  I was glad that it was alive and well.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " They understand all languages,but since it's sacred to the Greeks I wanted to greet it in my native language."

10 Years Ago

Blaze-transixed by it being engulfed in flames but completely fine I reach out to touch it."blaze don't!"I hear amy say.I touch it and pet it's head.it chirps surprised and then squaks happily as I pet it.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " The flames from the body of a phoenix will burn only those it perceives as a threat." I say petting it. 

10 Years Ago

Blaze-I pet it and smile."what should we call it?"I ask.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " How about Helios?" I say with a laugh.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"it's a fitting name."I say"what do you think zed?"I ask he was the one who saved it afterall.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I thought for a moment.  "How about Natus.  It means Destined or formed by nature."

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " sounds good to me."

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"I like it."I say.I giggle when it climbs onto my shoulder.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  "And it looks like she likes you."  I commented.