Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"It's an old habit of mine"I explain"before the trials I used to always wake up early and check on mom and amy, after dad died I wanted to make sure they would be there when I woke up."

10 Years Ago

Kratos:" I see, I used to wake up early for the morning prayer." I say putting on my priest robes. ( sorry had to get lunch.)

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i hear a shuffling and turn to find Amy come into the living room."Morning"she says sleepily.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Good morning Amy. Did we wake you?"

10 Years Ago

Amy-I rub my eyes"no it's just that I thought I heard something."I say tiredly.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Like what? " I ask looking around while silently unsheathing my blades.

10 Years Ago

Amy-"like a a loud boom"I say"it was like those fireworks blaze took me to see." Blaze-"amy why don't you go check on sweetie bloom"I ask"I think she's still asleep."she smiles and heads towards the basement.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I noticed a difference as I slowly woke up, besides the fact that there was noise now.  There was a pillow beneath my head for one, and a blanket wrapped around me.  I slowly sat up and stretched.  I felt sore and still a little exhausted.  "What time is it?"  I asked no one in particular.

10 Years Ago

Kratos:"  I hope so, and  it's 5:00" I say sheathing my knifes.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"you have to quit staying up so late working Zed."i warn"it's going to hurt you later on."hear a loud noise from downstairs and sigh."Brace yourself"I tell Apollo"and I sudgest you duck."the thumping gets louder and closer.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I quickly picked up my bag and put my work back in it.  "I'd rather stay up than deal with what happens if I don't and what is that?"  I asked.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I duck as instructed and wait for the impact.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-I step back as the basement doors fly open and a huge black dog comes barreling towards Apollo.it leaps and tackles him to the ground.it pins him down and snarls at him, huge gleaming sharp fangs inches from his face."that"I say to zed"is sweetie bloom."

10 Years Ago

Kratos: I wrap my hands around it's throat and lift it off me. " Can I kill it?" I ask as I throw it across the room. It yelps in pain and keeps it's distance.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i watch as she growls at him but keeps her distance."no"I say"and don't take that personally, she does that to any stranger that comes in the house."

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " I see it's a good thing I didn't kill it then."

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"yeah"I say stepping forward.bloom barks happily and bounds forward to me and starts licking my face happily.I laugh scratching her head."I missed you too girl."I say happily.amy comes out of the basement."sorry she just couldn't wait to see you."she says.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  "Ah, I see."  I said, setting my bag back on the floor.  I proceeded to fold up the blanket that Blaze had put on me.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " I think I'll take this chance to ask Artemis for protection against beasts." I say as I begin my prayer.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-bloom's ears perk up and she growls when she hears zed." Mishiranu hito wa yūjindearu."I say and she instantly relaxes.Amy comes over and pets blooms huge head which is bigger than Amy's hand.