Fantasy Blood Souls : Forum : Taehi

Re: Taehi

10 Years Ago

Kratos: when I finish my prayer I glow slightly and then it disappears. " Well, I feel safer already. So what's the plan now?"

10 Years Ago

Blaze-" Anata wa watashi no heya kara mappu o tori ni ikudeshou."I ask bloom.she nods and lumbers off to get it."I'm not sure, I'm willing to go where you guys want to."I say.

10 Years Ago

Zed:  "I can't go to Sparta."  I said simply as I finished folding the blanket.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Why not Zed? As far as I know you haven't done anything that violates Spartan law."

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I chuckled and put my bag on the table.  I opened it and pulled out the oval object.  I unwrapped it.  "And what would they think of me having this?"  I asked.

ooc:  Surely you can guess what it is.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-bloom returns with the map in her jaws and I take it from her." Arigatō"I say and put it in my bag. Amy-i giggle.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Well you have me there. They would probably execute you on the spot."
(Screw it what is it?)

10 Years Ago

ooc: Phoenix egg.

ic:  Zed:  I pressed a few buttons on my PIT quickly.  "Exactly.  And I can't just leave it."  I said, as I reached out and stroked it lightly.  "We left the mother in that cage they put us in.  I couldn't leave it."

10 Years Ago

( Figures)
Kratos: " Actually I realized the mother." I say thinking back.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-"mother"I ask"what are you guys talking about?"

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " The Phoenix you pacified." 

10 Years Ago

Blaze-my head hurts as I try to remember."I don't remember any pheonix."I say confused.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " She did pass out before hand. So she may not be able to remember."

10 Years Ago

Zed:  "No.  I think it's more of a repressed memory.  I don't think she needs to remember."  I said, looking over at her.

10 Years Ago

Blaze-i rub the back of my neck trying to help my headache.my mother's words drift back to me'you're named blaze for a reason'.I see flames and a large animal.my headache intensifies but I remember a blurry image.a hand, no,my hand, reaching for the flames and stepping through the fire.the bird's golden red eyes.I stumble back and trip on the rug.I land on the ground and hold my pounding head.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Looks like she's remembering." I say as she collapses. 

10 Years Ago

Zed:  I nodded.  "I think you're right."  I said, walking over to her.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " I think it's best not to touch her at the moment."

10 Years Ago

Amy-"blaze?"I ask worriedly. Blaze-my head is pounding and I feel a fever rising.I remember more, a memory from a long time ago, my dad and mom.another person, a boy, a small boy with black hair and brown eyes.I feel like my head is going to explode as I remember more.the boy running and me following him.then he dissapears and I'm left alone.

10 Years Ago

Kratos: " Hmmm it's seems all of her repressed memories are coming out at once." I say observing the situation.