Goddess Of War And Love : Forum : Temple of the goddess of war

Temple of the goddess of war

16 Years Ago

In a dark quiet eerie forest there was a path.On each side of the path there were vines and on the vines were black roses signifing death. As you go deeper in the forest you see a broken down temple. On the ground around the temple there are piles of human and animal bones littered everywhere. On the temple there were symbols signifing of the dark evil wars that had come to pass and those of yet to come. In the temple there stood a alter to awaken the goddess of war. On the alter stood a single black candle. There by the candle was a piece of paper. You pick the paper up and glance over what was on the paper.

"Read this aloud and you awaken the goddess of war. But beware! You must have a pure of heart and soul. If not you will be killed and the goddess of war will take avenge on the world.

Awaken Goddess,
awaken and bring misery to this world
Its what needs to be done to end the suffering.
Let it be done on this day i call the forth i offer thy soul for thee"

Some of heeded the warning and left and never came back. But for the purest of heart and soul can control the goddess of war. But the purest would then have to awaken the goddess of love to equal out the odds.

(Always beware what you get into.)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Awaken Goddess,
awaken and bring misery to this world
Its what needs to be done to end the suffering.
Let it be done on this day i call the forth i offer thy soul for thee"

She recited the words that absentally escaped her mouth. She felt her heart tighten up, as she felt her soul being tugged. she stood strong as she saw blood surround her as her eyes closed as she allowed her body to be embraced.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A dark cloud seemed to surround the room. In the center of the cloud was a young women wearing all black...Her hair was a black as charcoal.

"Hello..." She would say in a soft cold voice.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Would open her eyes looking at the woman in black, she would nod back in a hello.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would look at the young girl. As she watched the girl with curious eyes.

"Were you the one that summoned me?" She asked in a kinder voice.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Yes ma'am" this is what she replied," I am the summoner" she would state

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Please do not be afraid of me. I am yours to command." She would reply

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Ummm how come others don't control you like I can? Ma'am?" she would ask honestly

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would smile.

"That is because you are pure of heart and soul. I am yours to command."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

" I guess I see, So....what do I call you then?" she would ask, but before she could do anything. She had her back hairs stick up as she would turn quickly as she brought out her bamboo sword/stick out as she looked around as she muttered," We are not alone ma'am" she would have her ruby hues shimmer as she was serious.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Mimi watched both with much anticipation. In her devilish ways, she wished to know more. Her heart raced and she giggled. More over, blushed deeply for not being first. Her tail given by the devil itself wiggled, and horns hoofed. She held much beauty, but a creature so odd, and distinct most did not love her. In her heart she wished to be nothing but near the Goddess, since she had followed her from Majesta, a place where devils realmed.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Notices the devilish female as she would lower her weapon as she would look with her beautiful red orbs of blood. She was not vampire but she was a mysterious female. She looked in intrest as she walked up to the female as she held out a hand," Are you friend or foe?" She would have her hair blow lightly as she would feel more than danger now that the female devil was in admists.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would stand there watching as Yuki would talk to the person who had just entered. She would chuckle.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Ay, must admit I come from a tavern of hellbound, where lost souls reside. Nay, no vampire. Um, but I fought all my sisters to get here; it was a huge battle, am I not welcomed?" looks sadly the she devil Mimi. But more defiantly and charismatic, for her devilish ways always overbear her.

"You question my suggestive intentions, I have none," Mimi stands up from her kneeling position and shows a grandeur contour.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would look at her as she would kneel and take the woman's head and look into her eyes

" I am Yuki Cross, an average school girl, but I control spirits and I think I could use a hand"

she would smile as she would have her big red eyes glitter.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would walk up beside Yuki. She would smile at Mimi and holds out a hand...

"Welcome to the temple of the goddess of war." She would bow.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Mimi smiles and kneels once more to both Goddess of War and Yuri but in doing so she knows she has rejected the Devil--Lucifer--and he would come and hunt her, and behead her for eternity with her sisters to do as they wish. She sighed and let a trail of tear come before her fiery cheek.

"So be it" she told herself, a hunt that for her has begun...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would kneel down beside Mimi and with a gentle hand place two fingers under her chin. As the goddess rose she brought Mimi up with her. She would look into Mimi's eyes. Her dark hues would glow and seem to take in what Mimi was saying. Mimi heard a soft but delicate voice in her head.

"If you trust me let me in your mind...If not i will freely leave."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Mimi nods and allows her into Mimi's mind.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Mimi sighes and leaves...

First Page first
Previous Page prev