Group stories : Forum : Legend of Zelda Characters

Legend of Zelda Characters

12 Years Ago

I SO vote for PrincessZeldaWannabe being Zelda! (But you would have to be your own character for a while)

Name: Salara Snow

Looks: Long white hair as white as clear clean snow, blood red ruby eyes. A red cape with the Triforce and elements all over. A purple shirt and dark blue jeans; brown boots.

Personality: Salara Snow, a light mage of pure good. She is the unlucky type on some day's and then she can be REALLY lucky after her unlucky thing happens (Rare occasions). Salara is the nicest person that you could ever, ever, EVER meet.

Story: Salara and her master [who I can not say yet] were traveling together up until he sent Salara out to find a red herb, blue herb, green herb and purple herb. Salara misses her master and often try's to find him, but ends up in trouble, her new friends she made, helping her out of trouble.

*I edited this!*

Aurora

12 Years Ago

YES! THANK YOU SUBWAYBROTHERFAN#1! (And Princess Zelda will look as she does in Twilight Princess!)
Name: Aurora
Profile: A orphan that grew up on Death Mountain. She was raised among Gorons and was named Aurora since the Elder Goron found her as a baby at dawn. Despite that she didn't fit in as she wasn't a Goron, she proved herself a true fighter and gained respect - and got to stay, but never left Death Mountain.... Yet. As the adopted daughter of the Elder Goron, it was forbidden for her to leave Death Mountain and for the others to never tell her and/or inform of the outside world and that there are beings.... Just like her. (In other words, she never saw another human before!)
Personality: Stubborn, tough, bad-a*s, dry sense of humor, and hates when things don't go her way and keeps many things inside. Also, has big curiosity about everything and wants to know what she is.
Skills: She is the best archer with her golden bow and arrow always on her along with a quiver. She also uses a golden boomerang. And since she was with Gorons her entire life so far, she has great strength, stay underwater for a long time, and resist heat for a long time also. Because she is the biological daughter of Ganondorf (NOT REVEAL YET!), she also inherited some of his powers like shapeshift (only into a black dragon that shines blue and silver) and somewhat immortality like she won't show any signs of aging after she turns twenty-one and survive very severe wounds (like Ganondorf did in Twilight Princess when he was impaled by the Sages Sword.) (She won't discover the powers she inherited until later!)
Appearance: (this may change) Long thick curly black hair that shines blue and silver, bright emerald green eyes, porcelain skin, medium-size nose, full pink lips, and is five feet and eight inches tall.
She wears a black robe and hood with a black leather outift underneath (like the Dark Brotherhood outfit in Oblivion - but black! She'll wear some regular clothes sometimes later!)

To "Zelda"

12 Years Ago

How about you start the story off with you at death mt.

Home In Death Mountain

12 Years Ago

My father pushes another challenger off, winning another sumo match.
Everyone claps and cheers.
As I walk in, my father spots me and begins to walk over.
"Coron," approach Ebizo. He looks right at me and gives me a look before he continues talking to my father. "There is a important matter that we must discuss."
"Can it wait, Ebizo?" ask Coron.
Ebizo shakes his head. "No."
I turn around and walk out.
~*~
I begin to practice shooting my bow across the mountain, hitting every bull's eye.
"You definitely need to be challenge."
I put my bow down and turn to my left to see my father.
"Yeah, but there's no where else to shoot."
"I'm sorry, Aurora. I'm always so busy, but I have to take care of our tribe," said my father. "It is my duty."
"I understand," I said, firmly, starting to shoot my bow again.
"I know you're upset."
I hit another bull's eye.
"I'm not."
"Don't lie."
Another bull's eye.
"Why does Ebizo always seems to need you when we plan to spend time together?"
"He doesn't it do it on purpose, Aurora," said Coron. "It is because I am a Elder like him, Amoto, and Liggs."
Another bull's eye.
"He hates me - he always had. He hates that I'm..... Different... Not a Goron."
"That's not true," said my father.
Another bull's eye.
"Father, I am. I don't know how, but I'm just not.... Like you guys......... I don't know what I am........."
"You are one of us," he said.
I put down my bow and start to walk to get my arrows from the bull's eye.
"It's dawn now," said my father, leaning back against the wall of our mountain. "The time when you were given to me."
I say nothing.
"You're special Aurora," he said. "Even if you don't see it."
I still say nothing and leave.

The climb to Death Mt.

12 Years Ago

~***~ 
A young sixteen year old girl with white hair and ruby eyes, wearing red cape with the Triforce and the elements on it climbs up her way to reach the peak of Death Mountain.
     "Such a long ways away...Why did master send me here...." The girl said resting on top of a rock. "Oh yeah...to look for a special herb...Humph! How much longer is this gonna take to find?!" There was a sudden rolling sound tumbling down the hill, the girl turrning around to see a big light brown bolder coming towards her. The girl barly dodges the bolder, hitting against the flat crumbly dirt ground.
     "Intruder sighted." The boulder said going into the shape of a Goron and turrning to the girl.
     "Ow...The univirse and I do not agree with eachother today...huh? Hey, its a Goron. Its coming towards me....Oh no! He's gonna attack me! AHHHH" The girl screamed getting up from the ground, but grabbed by the Goron and lifted into the air.
     "You can not continue on. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!" The Goron said about to throw the girl back down.
     "NOOOO! MY MASTER TOLD ME TO FIND AN HERB THAT GROWS ONLY ON DEATH MOUNTAN! PLEASE DON'T THROW ME ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE!" The girl screamed, the Goron holding her in front of him.
     "An herb? What's it called?" The Goron asked.
     "I-I don't know....My master just told me to find an herb that grew up here." The girl said sniffling. "P-please don't make me go back down there......"
     "Fine. I'll let you find that herb. What's your name by the way?" The Goron asked placing the girl down.
     "S-Salara Snow...I'm studying to be a mage." The girl Salara said.
     "A mage huh? Good luck with that." The Goron said. "Now go find what you're looking for and leave as soon as you find it."
     "Y-yes sir...." Salara said walking back on the path to find an herb.

Re: Legend of Zelda Characters

12 Years Ago

YAY! FUN! i'm gonna join too!
Name: Skyla Scream (always wanted to use this name :D) 
Profile: Grew up in a loving family, but well, they loved each other, not her, cause she was different. Skyla always looked out to the ocean and spent long periods of time in it, were as  the rest of her family HATED water. When a merchant's group came to town looking for some recruits, Skyla joined, leaving her family. She is really good with short swords and throwing daggers, and is learning archery. She was enjoying her voyage until a pirate ship ambushed them, and took most of them captive. Skyla made a bet with the captain that if she beat him in a test of courage, the merchants would go free, and she could stay on the pirate ship as a new crew mate. She won, and has been on the ship ever since. Her real last name is not Scream, she got that nickname from how she killed her enemies. She is also the ship's poison dealer, and became immune to poison after practicing with it.  
Looks: She has short, midnight blue hair, and one eye is blood red and the other is storm cloud gray. She is 5'4'' and has tan skin from sailing the seas. Her pointed ears have 3 piercings on each, and a necklace with a vial that holds deadly poison. She wears a beige shirt with a dark brown vest over it with multiple pockets. She has light brown parachute pants that are tucked into her brown boots. And a belt around her middle for her sword and little daggers. She also has slots in each of her boots with a hidden dagger in each. (my color is a funny green :D)    

The Elders

12 Years Ago

(When it is gray, it is third-person.)
"Try to stay out of sight for everyone else here," said the Goron.
Salara turns around to him. "Why?"
"Just don't." The Goron finally leaves.
 ~*~
The Elder Gorons gather together in their room.
"Coron," said Liggs. "Aurora is eighteen now. You must tell her."
"Tell her what?" ask Coron.
"The outside world, Coron," answer Liggs. "Her race."
Coron says nothing.
"Coron, she'll find out eventually," said Amoto. "And may hold resentment and grudge."
"She will."
The three Elders turn to see Ebizo arrive.
"It is none of your business, Ebizo," said Coron. He looks at the other two. "Same with you, Liggs and Amoto. Now, we didn't come to discuss my daughter, we came to discuss a possible threaten to our home."
"Coron, you may cared for that creature and raised it, but, she is not your daughter and if you don't tell her now, she'll run away and never return," said Ebizo.
Coron ignores him.

12 Years Ago

Skyla was on the crow's nest of the ship, when Death Mountain came in view. "Hey, Captain! I see Death Mountain on the horizon. Are we gonna land there for water and food?" Skyla shouted over the wind.
Her captain grimaced and narrowed his vibrant green eyes. He cocked his head to the side and then shouted to the rest of the crew, "We can't be picky were we're gonna land! So, get read to land you sea dogs!" 
A chorus of "Ayes" came from below as the ship turned towards the steep cliffs. 
(I'm just remembering what happened in Zelda: a link to the past, I hope it's right) 

Whole New World

12 Years Ago

"Father?"
I go in his room to find not him.
"Of course," I whisper to myself.
I turn around to leave, but for some reason, something always told me to go in and search it. I always ignored it, but now, I think it may hold the answer to my question.
I turn back around and search around with my eyes. I put my hand against the wall and it pushes open, revealing it to actually be a door.
Yep, my father never showed me this before.
I go in and see drawings and crests, but I catch a dirty rag wrap up and bend my knees down in front of it.
Why would my father want to keep this hidden?
When I pick it up, something falls out of it.
I pick it up too.
It was a golden necklace.... Shape with one triangle on top of two triangles.... Why is it like that? Is is a symbol? What does it mean?
On the back, the top has something graved in.... Shape strangely.......... Suddenly, I remember a Goron telling us a story in class of a castle and described it. Could this be one? The other on the lower left is strange too. The Goron also mentioned a forest with trees and described it. Could this be it? And the one on the lower right looked to be what he described as Lake Hylia.....
"Why would my father hide this from me?" I whisper too quietly.
Suddenly, I find something hidden in the old rag too.
I take it out to see a burned drawing. There's only a small part of it left. It is a baby with bright emerald green eyes and little of thick curly blue black hair in a rag wearing the same necklace.... The same old rag on the ground and same necklace with it...... With arms like mine around her.... But the rest is gone.......
"That's.... Me."
I drop it as I stare widen eye.
There's actually a outside world, not just in a fairy tale.... And the person who I thought was my father.... Isn't.
~*~
I take the necklace, drawing, my golden bow, arrow, quiver, and boomerang and climb down the mountain at night with my hood over my head and go to the exit of the tribe.
I pause.... I'm leaving... Leaving a place that I never left before and entering a world that I never been in.
I was lied to all my life - about my family and this land. No wonder Emibus hated me... He knew that I wasn't meant to be here and that Coron wasn't my real father...... Everyone knew probably. They just didn't have the guts to tell me.
Screw them.
Screw everyone.
I jump down from the area and land swiftly and start to join the outside world.

12 Years Ago

OH WHAT A COINCIDENCE!! my sister got Zelda Twilight princess and i am hooked! this is gonna be so much fun! Okay i'll go (sorry for not being on for so long, i had finals and had to study)

Name: Zacora'Nowaki'' Godspell (Nowaki in Japanese means typhoon)
Story: 
Princess Zelda took her in when she mysteriously appeared on the night of a terrible typhoon. She raise her for a total of three year but soon Zacora ran away from home when she overheard the servants talking poorly of her. She is still missing but disguises herself as a thief or make shift robin hood to save the poor. Encounters Link later on and sticks to him like glue when he saved her from a bunch of shadowed beasts. Believes that she's a special being called a 'Dream Eater' (made that up, not real). Searches for a dragon hoping they'll explain what has become of her memory before Zelda took her in 

Personality:  Stubborn, mischievous, caring, kind (depends on the person), loves to eat, big hearted, short tempered and hyper 

Weapon: Uses shadow magic to faze into shadows but when in close range, a mallet to squish her enemies!! 

Apperence: Milk chocolate skin with shadow black hair in a boyish hair cut and golden eyes. Seen wearing a cloak over her shoulders, corset top and baggy black pants tucked into boots. A pouch on her hip with &*^% (can;t say) .

Has a minion whom she created on her own. 
This will be so much fun!!!     

12 Years Ago

(okay here i go) 

A shadowed figure looks upon the small village that was in the center of Death Mountain. A long red scarf conceals her identity as her golden eyes glare down at it. 
"Hmm....wonder what treasure lie down there?" she wondered aloud. 
She let her hand out of her cloak, revealing small bombs. She picked off the top with her teeth and allowed the bombs to easily roll down the hills. The sparked to life, soon become large rolling balls of fire. The figure quickly escaped the scene and braced herself for the chaos that was about to rain. 

Walking The Path

12 Years Ago

I continue to walk down away from my home, Death Mountain area.
What if there really isn't a outside world? What if I just keep walking to nowhere?
None of this makes sense........
Did Coron kidnap me or found me.... Does he know who my real parents are? If so, where are they? How will they react when they see me? How will I even find them?
BOOM! BOOM!

I hear something going off... Something from the tribe....... Maybe the volcano just erupted again. It has to be it.........
I race down even faster and jump off the edge...... Finding myself in what looks to be.......... Another tribe?
(She doesn't know what bombs are since they aren't in Death Mountain and she landed in Kakariko Village!)

The mysterious red herb

12 Years Ago

Salara continues to climb until she notices a larg BOOM sound. She turns around to see a band of pirites attacking a nearby village with bombs.
     "Oh no! That's where my master is!" Salara said panicking. "Oh no....what should I do? Should I continue looking for the herb, or should I go help my master escape?" Salara thought a good twenty seconds and said, "I must put my master before the herb!" As Salara starts to make her way back down the mountain, a rope goes flying to her, preventing her from taking another step. "What the?! Now what is the universe trying to do to me?!"
   Salara gets lifted up to come face to face with the whole Goron clan.
     "Who told you you could come here?!" An elder Goron asked.
     "I-I'm sorry! I-I was just looking for an herb my master told me to get!" Salara said.
     "An herb? You mean this plant here?" The elder Goron asked holding a red herb.
     "Y-yes, yes! I think that's what my master wanted me to get!" Salara said. "May I please have it?"
     "No..." The elder Goron said strictly.
     "What?! Why not?" Salara asked.
     "Because..." The elder Goron said.
     "Oh come on! I've been looking for that for three day's without any sleep at all!" Salara bellowed. "Just give me the herb and I'll never come back here again!"
     "Really? Okay here you go then." The elder Goron said handing Salara the red herb. Salara took it and was let down gently.
     "Thank you!" Salara said and raced back down as fast as she could to make it to her master in time before the pirites do.             
~***~

12 Years Ago

Skyla looked on from her spot in the crow's nest and saw the explosions. "Looks like something's going on Cap't" She bellowed.
"In what direction, Skyla?" 
"Starboard!" 
"You heard her! Turn hard to starboard!"
"Aye!" replied the rest of the crew, as they sailed in land.  

Starlights

12 Years Ago

Everything is dark in this.... Tribe with no one here.
I sit down and lay down, watching the stars......
Hopefully when it is morning, I'll know w hat this place actually is.

12 Years Ago

Skidding down the hill and going inside the chaos that now filled the village of Goron. The people frantically tried going to put the unknown balls of fire out giving our thief enough time to raid the houses which contained jewels. She came to the first house, going through her pouch, pulling out three blue butterflies. She whistled and the butterflies flew inside, taking all jewels and gold that were hidden inside. She proceeded at each house till her ghoulish bag which had buttoned eyes and stitched zippered mouth which gobbled up the spoils. She raced away, pulling her hood over till she tripped over someone who was far from the chaos. 
"Hey watch it!" she bellowed before looking down and seeing a girl staring up at the sky, appearing to be asleep. She leaned in, trying to see if the girl held anything that was valuable. She then spotted the golden necklace that caught her eye. The butterflies in her pouch fluttered excitedly in her pouch. She reached over, about to swipe it till her wrist grabbed and a boomerang at the crown of her head. 
"I could smash your skull." she warned. 
"That's rude." she replied. "Who do you think you are?" 
"I'm Aurora, what did you do?" Aurora asked. 
"Nothing much!" the girl said, grabbing her arm and flipping her over and onto her back. The two prepared to fight till they heard another explosion and a band of battle cries. 
"That wasn't my doing...." the girl said and turned back to Aurora. "I like you, the names Zacora we'll be meeting again soon." 
"Wait, don't run away!" Aurora said, knocking a arrow on her bow. 
"I'm not running away!" Zacora said, sounding offended. "I'm retreating." 
She fazed through the shadows and disappeared in the darkness, Aurora chasing after her.     

MASTER!!!

12 Years Ago

Salara continued to race down the mountian franticly and jumped landing on her feet like a cat.
     "Please let master be okay!" Salara said to herself and continued to run. Salara came to a door, opening it and finding a note on the table. She walked over to the note, picked it up and read it.
     "Salara, I've gone into the woods, escaping the attack. Find me and bring the herb with you if you've found it. I'll be waiting for you."
   Salara tucked the note into her cape and grabbed a golden pouch, wrapping it around her wast and a thin book with the Trifoce simble on the cover. She pulled her hoody from her cape over her head and headed into the deep dark forest in search of her master.
     ~***~
Salara looked all around to see if she could find her master, but no luck.
      "...Where is my master?" Salara sighed. The woods began to get darker and harder to see with almost no light at all. "Oh no,its getting really dark...Oh wait, master taught me how to controle light magic." Salara held her hands out, a big ball of light shining and guiding her way through.
     "Grunt grunt, snort! [Look at what we have here!]" A pig like creature said, spotting Salara. "Snort snort, grunt squeal! [A girl who looks lost. Lets get her!]"
     "Squeal! [Charge!]" Another said. The two pig creatures made there way down the hill, stoping in front and behind Salara.
     "Ah! G-G-Ganondourf's henchmen!" Salara yelled backing up only to run into the creature behind her. The pig's grabbed her dragging her into a cave and tied her up.     "Help! I'm being held captive!" Salara screamed hoping someone would here her plea. "Why does the universe hate me so much today..."

Stranger Like Me

12 Years Ago

(Like when Tarzan met Jane and discovered that she is human like him.)
I can't see Zacora, but I can see her figure.
"Wait, are you a Goron? Your head is unusually small and your wrist is soft and.... Different."
Zacora stops.
"Um no, why?" said Zacora, sounding confuse yet annoy.
"What are you then?"
"Um, human."
"What's that?"
Zacora finally turns around, not confuse, but still annoy.
"Nice try, but I don't fall for stupid jokes like that."
"It's not a stupid joke so you don't have to worry about falling," I said. "Just go into the moonlight and let me see you."
"Why?" she ask, still annoy.
"Because I don't know what humans are."
"What do you mean? YOU ARE ONE!"
I grab her wrist and pull her into the moonlight to see her.
"LET GO OF ME NOW!"
I soften my grip as my eyes grow the largest they ever did in my life yet.
Her short hair is shadow black, her eyes are golden, and her nose, mouth, neck, arms, neck, chin, and body..... Looks like mine.
"You.... You.... You look like me."
"Huh?" said Zacora, confuse again.
"You're like me..... They never told me...."
"Who never told you?" she question, interested.
"Coron, Ebizo, Amoto, Liggs, and the entire Goron tribe..... They never told me that they are others like me....."
Zacora finally stops being irritated but goes into shock and softens. "You mean the Goron tribe never told you that you are human..... And that there are other humans?"
I shake my head.
"And you never saw another human?"
I shake my head.
"It was forbidden of me to leave Death Mountain. Coron, my father figure, said the outside world was destroyed."
"I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I just can't believe this..... You never met another race or been outside of the mountain."
"Yes. I ran away when I found this."
I show her the necklace I found and the burned drawing.
"That's you," said Zacora.
"Coron had hidden storage in his room and I found these two things... They were in this old rag..... The same rag that I am in on the drawing........ And realized that he and others have been lying to me all my life. Now, I'm on a quest to find where I do come from."
"I can help, but first, we have to get away."
"Right."

Call Of Trouble

12 Years Ago

"HELP! I'M BEING HELD CAPTIVE!"
Zacora and I turn.
"Someone's in trouble," said Zacora.
"Follow that voice!" I yell.
We take off running.

Legend of Zelda: Zacora's view

12 Years Ago

Zacora and Aurora followed the panicked voice till they reached a cave. Aurora was about to run inside but was stopped by Zacora who put her hand out. She pulled out a blue butterfly (one of the many that stole from the village) and it fluttered inside. It began to glow red as it returned. 
"When it glows red, it senses danger." Zacora explained. "Probably a bunch of Ganondourf's stupid minions."  
"Who?" Aurora asked.
"Just picture a giant buff man that's part pig." Zacora said and took her hand. "With your arrow we can take them out easily, just aim for their jugular and they'll fall easily." 
"You mean kill them?" Aurora asked. 
"How else do you expect to get past them?" Zacora said. "Look, I don't like weaklings. Either your in or out!" 
Zacora then fazed through the shadows and zipped inside. Aurora glared and grumbled bitterly "I'm not weak!" 
She then followed Zacora's shadowed form inside. 
~ * ~
"Help!!" Salara cried, soon getting a dirty cloth wrapped over her mouth the silence her. The pig like creatures began to debate what to do with her; eat her, sell her; keep her held hostage; enslave her? Salara shivered, trying to find any way to escape. 
"Hello." a voice said, reverberating around the cave and catching their attention. They looked around, the fire they made not exactly large enough to light the whole cave. An arrow suddenly zipped out from the shadows and hit one in the neck. It fell, dead at Salara's feet making her give a muffled scream. The pigs looked around, arming themselves with large clubs with spikes at the top. Another arrow flew and hit another making it fall, the last one panicking. The shadow suddenly sprang from the surface and sliced the last ones head clean off. Salara shivered in place, two figures rising from the shadows. She found herself in the presence of Zacora and Aurora. Zacora glared and said "You call yourself a mage?" 
Aurora took out her sword and cut the ropes that were keeping Salara's hands together. Zacora then put her hand out. 
"I demand payment." Zacora said, the blue butterflies appearing from her pouch and inspecting Salara who panicked. 
"Y-You're a mage too?" Salara asked, her pouch of gold coins taken. Before she could retrieve it, the butterfly and her money disappeared in Zacora's pouch. 
"Not much but it'll do." Zacora replied. "And to answer your question, yes I am a mage. Except I'm different from your kind." 
"Kind?" Salara asked. 
"You're a white mage dummy." Zacora replied. "I am a black mage, I study dark magic, you study light magic get it?" 
"Y-Yeah...." Salara said and looked over at Aurora. 'Thank you so much, but I have to find my master, he's expecting me." 
"We'll escort you." Aurora offered. She wanted to learn more about her kind and the wonders of magic. Salara smiled brightly and said "Thank you so much, my master and I were gonna head to Hyrule after I returned with the herb." 
Zacora's ears perked at the kingdoms name. 
"Princess Zelda needs it. " Salara explained. "Please come with us." 
"I'd rather not." Zacora said. "I have places to be, stuff to steal, people to blackmail, typical day for me." 
"Please." Aurora and Salara asked in unison. Zacora glared down, thinking I don't wanna go! I might encounter....her.....But then again, there are a lot of rich folk there, perfect for pick-pocketing....
"Very well...." Zacora said and was ambushed in a group hug. Once getting ready (by ready I mean gathering all valuable items from the pig men), they moved out, unaware of the gathering band of pirates.....         

First Page first
Previous Page prev