Heaven of Eden : Forum : City of Eden

Re: City of Eden

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow:  Once I reach the outskirts I look at my option list.

10 Years Ago

Hades: As I return to HQ I see Atlanta in the ourskirts. " She may be planning something so I need to keep an eye on here." i say summoning an ethereal ghost. " Keep watch on that player but don't get caught." I tell it and it begins to tail her.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I summon my bow & arrow along with my nine tailed fox familiar. I look at her a mentally tell her what her job is.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I glance around and continue down the path, heading towards Hihn Ruins.

10 Years Ago

Wisp mother: As ordered I follow her. Making sure to hide myself.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: Once I get to the Ruins I stand in front of the back wall. I pull out a small crystal and draw a rune on the stone. The wall opens and I slip in quickly.

10 Years Ago

Wisp Mother: I watch from a distance and follow her when I'm sure it's safe.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: The wall closes behind me and I walk up a winding stone staircase. Once I'm at the top there's a pool of water. I glide my hands over it and a map of the Divine Nightmares guild hold appears.

10 Years Ago

Wisp Mother: I see what she plans and relay it to the other wisp mother and quickly return to master.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow:  I copy down the coordinates and mark all the exits and windows.

10 Years Ago

Hades: I arrive at the area and look at the picture of the target.

10 Years Ago

Jenny: I sit at the south-east boarded of the Divine Nightmare, killing off monsters.  

10 Years Ago

Hades: I find my target and smile as I summon a gargantuan zombie.  " Devour her." I order it. 

10 Years Ago

Jenny: I see a ginormous monster heading my way, the level of it is way to high for me. In one simple swipe, it kills me. All of my money and items fall to the floor as I disappear out of the game and back in my room. " D****t!"

10 Years Ago

Hades: As it eats the players corpse I collect her stuff and return.

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I log on. I smile at my level. Level 11 and its only been two days of playing. I was a hard worker. I look around. This place always made me smile. I look at my pet I had captured yesterday in the forest. He was a golden squirrel. I looked at his health. He was fully healed and had leveled up while I had logged off. I headed down the streets to the outskirts to train, hopefully getting to level 12 or 13 today.

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I stand across from the man.

10 Years Ago

Hades: " Now then, do you want some ground rules or should we just start?"

10 Years Ago

Lunar: "You want to regulate some of our strengths? Just start."

10 Years Ago

Hades: I smile, " Very well then." I say summoning a lvl 85 zombie.