Heaven of Eden : Forum : City of Eden

Re: City of Eden

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: " What are your requirments?"

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I shrug, Helfing raising my magic. "Well, that happens. But, I don't plan on dying with these stats!" I unsheathed my new sword. "Plus, I'd rather not lose this sword, or Helfing."

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow:  I raise an eyebrow. " All I asked was what are your requirements."

10 Years Ago

Erebos: I go to the city after receiving a message that an announcement was going to be made.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I receive an urgent message and open it. " An announcement in the city?" I question. I get my horse and mount it. " This will have to continue another time." I tell the girl as I head for the city.

10 Years Ago

Zethus: I receive a message about an announcement and mount up to get there as fast as possible. 

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: " Zethus!" I call, " Do you have any idea what this is about?" I ask as more players teleport to the main city.

10 Years Ago

Natalie: I stand in the city centre with my family waiting for the announcment to start.

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I get a special announcment and open it. "What the."

Ant: I look over the special announcment everyone seems to be getting.

10 Years Ago

Zethus: I turn to see Atalanta. " None what so ever." I notice my brother Erebos in the crowd and resist the urge to attack him.

10 Years Ago

Erebos: I notice Zethus giving me a murderous look and summon some spirits just in case. " I wonder if Haimon will turn up." I mumble 

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I look around and see players from the Oaths and Nightmares appear also. "This is so weird..." I say, " We don't usually get random announcements."

10 Years Ago

Zethus: " I have a bad feeling about this." 

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vesper: I teleport to the City of Eden. I wonder what was so important.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I cross my arms. " Maybe we're getting new monsters or levels." I say as the ground begins to rumble and a dark swirl appears in front of us in the sky.

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I watch as players randomly appear. "What's going on?"

10 Years Ago

Erebos: I notice Haimon teleport in. " Glad you could make it sir." I say walking up and bowing slightly.

10 Years Ago

Zethus: " That doesn't look good." I say looking at the sky.

Erebos: " I have a bad feeling about this."

10 Years Ago

Ant: I look up at the sky and the words warning are everywhere. 

Lunar: "Um," The sky turns everything a pink color as it spreads as far as I could see.

10 Years Ago

Lyndon Edenois: " Good morning to all Elf Tears Legend players. The game is wonderful is it not? But something is missing... A real challenge."