Heaven of Eden : Forum : City of Eden

Re: City of Eden

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I was in the main city for the announcements and saw everyone else, " What's happening?" I said.

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I listen intently. What was this about...?

10 Years Ago

Erebos: " Yep, here it comes." I say waiting exactingly

Zethus: " What could he mean ' a real challenge.' "

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I jump back as I hear the voice. "Is that?"

Ant: A girl bumps into me but I'm to caught up in what was going on.

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: i walk to Atlanta, "Do you know whats going on?!" I grabbed my bow and arrow holding it at the ready.

10 Years Ago

Lyndon Edenois: I smirk. Soon I appear in front of the crowd. " So, I am going to give you a real challenge. A life or death kind of challenge." I smile sinisterly at everyone. " Check you menu bars." (This is where you realize your Log Off option is gone.)

Atlanta Meadow: " What!? This is ridiculous!" I shout. I scroll through my options, francially looking for the log out button. " Zethus! My log out button is gone!"

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: The button was gone and I started panicking. "What!?" i didn't know enough people to run to one for comfort so I just stood there.

10 Years Ago

Lunar: "The logout button!"

Ant: I opened my menu and looked at the options. "What! Hey!" I look up at the figure.

10 Years Ago

Zetheus:" What!?  MIne's gone too, how can this happen?!" I ask checking my options bar.

Erebos: " Why am I not surprised it would be something like this?" I wonder as I check my options bar. " So what's our plan Haimon?" 

10 Years Ago

Atlanta Meadow: I look around frantically. " What's going on?"

10 Years Ago

Haimon Vespers: I shrug. " Beats me. I don't really care. Didn't have much in the real world so this is good with me."

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I shrouded myself in darkness and slipped by as a shadow. I walked from the crowd to the edge and grabbed my head trying to figure out what to do.

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I look around. It seemed everyone else was having the same problem.

10 Years Ago

Lyndon Edenois: " Calm down everyone. The servers have been shut down for now. This challenge is simple enough. Make it to the Tower of Heaven and defeat the boss there. Then, and only then, will you all be able to go home. Once one person defeats the Tower of Heaven, you will all be set free. But, there are some rules to this." I close my hands then open them. " Check your menu bar. There are a new set of rules."

Atlanta Meadow: " New rules?" I ask, checking my Rules option. " What the hell!?"

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: i look at the new rules. I was gripping my bow tightly and staring at all the frantic people. I wondered suddenly about Natalie.

10 Years Ago

Zethus: " I don't know!" 

Erebos: " Same here, so I think I'll just sit back and watch."

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Hades

Erebos: " Same here, so I think I'm just going to kill a few and see what happens." I say summoning giant undead creatures, and watching calmly as they begin killing players.

You cant kill players in the safe zone....

10 Years Ago

Lyndon Edenois: " Allow me to read you the new rules." I say. " Rule 1: Do player killing. If you do, you will become a Yellow Player, if you kill a player again, you will become a Red Player. Rule 2: Do not die. If you die in-game you WILL die outside of the game. Rule 3: No hacking or it will cause your death. Rule 4: Moderators will be of no use to you. They are forbidden to help you. Rule 5: Try not to fall into traps in the Castles. The Castles are the Levels. Defeat a castle and open the gate to the next level." I smile, " Good luck." And with that, I disappear.

10 Years Ago

Lunar: I look warily at Hefling as I finished reading the rules.

Ant: "New rules..." I read over them silently. Then I cover my mouth with my hand in shock.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Avangeline Floating in the Stars
Originally posted by Hades

Erebos: " Same here, so I think I'm just going to kill a few and see what happens." I say summoning giant undead creatures, and watching calmly as they begin killing players.

You cant kill players in the safe zone....

oh right