Heaven of Eden : Forum : City of Eden

Re: City of Eden

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sidra: I nod. " I have family, they just live in Paris."

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I nod, I was swift on my feet and wanted so badly to use my weapons, "Where are we going?"

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sidra: " Somewhere safe." I say, " We're going to my place."

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: "Ok." I had complete trust in her for some reason. Luka barked and I motioned for her to quiet down.

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sidra:  " If your pet is worried I will hurt you, she is wrong. I wont kill a member of my guild." I tell her. We reach the outskirts and I stop. " Be very careful Deaneth."

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: "Luka trusted you before I did. She's scared because she knows I'm worried." I say. I walked carefully.

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sindra: We begin crossing the fields. " Be quick and stay alert. These are kill zones." 

Celeste Nightwalker: We get to the city and its not as busy as before. " Zethus, you look east and south."

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I grin and raise my bow scanning the area.

10 Years Ago

Zethus: I sigh again." Yes ma'am" I say using  my mount and going out to look. 

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sindra: We reach the forest and keep walking until we enter a safe zone. A nice house comes into view. " There it is."

Atlanta Meadow: I down a back alley and see three children huddled together. " Hey there," I say softly, putting my hand out to them, " I won't hurt you."

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: "Thank you Chantrea." I say. I slip inside.

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sindra: I close the door. " Would you like some tea?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: "Yes please." I speak. 

10 Years Ago

Zethus: While riding I see some kids panicking in the streets and others having a complete breakdown. I use a thunder spell that strikes far off to get their attention. " Please calm down everyone. If you need a place to stay please come here and I'll take you to a safe place where no one will hurt you." I try to say in a calming way. I guess it worked because all the kids began hoarding around me screaming to save them so I had to use another spell to get them to stop. " Thank you, now please follow me." I say leading them towards the  guild. 

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sindra: I set two tea cups on the table and tap them both, and they fill with tea.

Atlanta Meadow: I scour the city and go in every building. In the end I found many children lost and afraid. " Ready to go back Zethus?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: I sip my tea and turn it a dark black as I do so. I watched it swirl.
"Who was that man?"

10 Years Ago

Zethus: " Whenever you are." I say watching as the children I found merge with her's.

10 Years Ago

Chantrea Sindra: " The Game Master. Also the man who created Heaven of Eden."

Atlanta Meadow: " Lets go." I say teleporting.

10 Years Ago

Daeneth: "Do you know why he is doing this?"

10 Years Ago

Zethus: " Right behind you." I say teleporting.