Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Homeless Writers (the Window Is Down) : Forum : Welcome...home?

Welcome...home?

15 Years Ago

Well, at least five of you made it over here. It seems like we're now in the foster care system having to tough it out on our own.

Well, I've made the group site as lax as possible, with the assumption that if need be we (yes, we, I'm a horrible administrator) could kind of..spruce it up a little if need be. So I'm asking what suggestions you guys have for that.

Should we only post writing within our little group or what?

And basically any other comments you lovely people want to make. The world is your oyster!

Cheers

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey Carmalou, I just wanted to say thanks for putting this up. It's a real help for those of us who love the Window and the people we've met on it. Although this site does not boast the same safety regulations as the Window, I still believe if we stick together we can make it, and hopefully one day return to our home.

Ha, yes, I suppose we are in some effect like foster children. Thank you WritersCafe.org, as well, then!

Skylar

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

not a problem, love

cheers

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

hi, I know the cafe isnt PEFRECT but has lots of positive sides to it that the window doesnt have, personally I dont mind hanging here for a while temporaroly or permanentaly.
People just need to join other groups they find intersesting as well, and go crazy and post your stories and poems.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

It's nice to see the window sticking together over here. I know a lot of you may not remember me, since I became less active on the window since Ann left. I was Velvet Nightmare.

Anyways, I'm happy I finally made it over here. I really missed the Writer's Window community. <3