Compartment 114
Compartment 114
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Horror Writer's Anonymous (HWA) : Forum : Hello One and All

[reply] [quote]

Hello One and All

12 Years Ago

I'd like to welcome everyone to Horror Writer's Anonymous, a place where your darkest dreams and macabre desires can be granted. Ok, so maybe I'm going a little over the top with that last bit, but I'm sure you all get the drift.   I'd like to start this group off with a brief introduction. *Stands up before the group* "Hi, my name is Pauline and I'm an alcoholic!" Just playing! Seriously though, my name is Pauline Ramsey, and yes, that is my real name. I've been a part of Writerscafe since April of 2007. I've seen this little nook in the wide internet world be a hopping spot for young, new, old and working authors. I've see it through it's many incarnations and not to mention the "Great wipe of '08" when EVERYONE'S work was deleted on account of the main moderator hitting "the wrong button." Ever since then, this place has been a mere shadow of itself and I'd love to see if we all can't bring it back to life.   Let's see, a little bit about myself. I've been writing since about the age of 12. I've always had a fascination with horror for as long as I remember. When I was a tyke, I'd watch scary movies with my father. I believe it is there where my obsession began. I currently have several books in the making, ranging from different aspects of the same theme. They go from monster horror to the most subtle psychological nuances. This is my muse and she is very good to me.   So I'd like to get to know all of you; meet and greet, if you will. If you'd like to do a little introduction of yourself, by all means, go ahead! Here's to hoping for some wonderful activity and great feedback for everyone!   *Keep writing!*
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello One and All

12 Years Ago

You know, I remember the Great Wipe of '08 and how bad it pissed me off.  It'd be nice if we could get the site closer to its former glory.  :D