I Am Woman : Forum : Celebrity Crushes

Celebrity Crushes

16 Years Ago

Anybody have them, or am I the only one? I have a huge crush on Jesse L. Martin (Law & Order). He has the most adorable smile. *sigh*

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have one on Johhny Depp and Brad Pitt ::drool:: ...and Orlando Bloom...okay a host of others. LOL Nope you are not alone lady. Fess up girls...who ELSE do you think of besides your man or woman? hehehehe

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ohhh my celebrity crushes. I have always had celebrity crushes.

Here is my list
1. Jensen Ackles
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Ewan McGregor
4. Johnny Depp
5. Hugh Jackman

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i have loved johnny depp for years... we are talking back in the 21 jumpstreet days... haha

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Idk why.. I like watching movies with Matt Damon.. and he's not even my type. but he's cute. As are all actors who are supposed to play gays in a movie. {It's true.. Gay people in movies are always more handsome :P]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My crush is Denzil Washington ::tongue::
I've loved him since Glory. lol

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

::biggrin:: ......

I have always had a huge crush on Romeo,Jerome Jones, (solo name Young Rome) from IMX(Imature)
Vin Diesel (is the love of my life)
Lyfe Jennings
of course Orlando Bloom
Jonny Depp(I really love Cry Baby!!!)

there is a lot of more but I can't remember their names right now!!!!

::biggrin:: ::biggrin::

~~Theta

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have a HUGE Crush on T.I. and Gary Dourdan from CSI Las Vegas. He plays Warrick Brown and was in the hit series Soul Food and reently in The Perfect Stranger. Both are CUTIES!!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

you know i thought of another one... colin ferrell... some about the bad boy thing that is kinda sexy...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hugh Jackman (except my mum likes him too hmmm)

Jake Gyllinghall (when he was in Donnie Darko ... but then I fell in love with him even more when he was in Brokeback Mountain ... no clue why ... really must be something to do with guys acting gay)

Oh yeh and whats his face ummm ..... Vergo something or other ... as in Aragon from Lord of the Rings

But to stick up for my darling English men I have to say as much of a jerk he acts in many a movie I ADORE Hugh Grant!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Lady Tyke

Hugh Jackman (except my mum likes him too hmmm)

Jake Gyllinghall (when he was in Donnie Darko ... but then I fell in love with him even more when he was in Brokeback Mountain ... no clue why ... really must be something to do with guys acting gay)

Oh yeh and whats his face ummm ..... Vergo something or other ... as in Aragon from Lord of the Rings

But to stick up for my darling English men I have to say as much of a jerk he acts in many a movie I ADORE Hugh Grant!!!

You are thinking of Viggo Morteson

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

1. Johnny Depp

2. Angelina Jolie

3. Jude Law

4. Tom DeLonge

5. Megan Fox

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kim

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20, oh that voice and of course he has the looks too!  Also George Clooney, Richard Geere, Johnny Depp (I also go back to the 21 jump street days) Tom Hanks (I think it is because of how many different types of rolls he can play)  there are many more I'm sure but this old mind is blank

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I like professional wrestlers. So I'm in love with Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Jeff Hardy, and John Cena. As far as actors go, I have always been kind of fond of Shane West, Denzel Washington, and Matt Damon is kind of a cutie.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

OMG, i have so many! lol I LOVE Johnny Depp as I see many of you do too. I can't wait to see Sweeney Todd! Of late, I've been crushin on James Lafferty who plays Nathan on OneTree Hill. Also, there's Jake Gyllenhaal, Josh Duhamel, Collin Farrell, Vin Diesel (where'd he go, by the way), and Shia Labeouf (even tho hes' a year younger than me). I also liked Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park there for a while, but I think it was more a crush on his talent.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

hmmmm . . . Mel Gibson. Harry Connick, Jr. Oh, and Chris Izaak.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My most recent celebrity crush would have to be John Haynes Newton.  I just watched him on The Christmas Card...a very fine specimen I have to say!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

oh!oh! me too! without a doubt:

Ewan McGregor

Angelina Jolie

Kate Moennig (the L word)

Gina Gershon (mmm Bound!)

Kate Walsh (from Grey's Anatomy and spin-off)

hmm... looks like I'm 80% gay.  :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

James Masters and a young David Bowie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh Clive Owen. He always plays the nice guy with a gun blowing stuff up. Love that.
Who doesn't love Johnny Depp?
And my all-time favorite- Anthony Kiedis- Red Hot Chili Peppers, what I wouldn't do for 20 mins. with him...

First Page first
Previous Page prev