Kingdom Of Avarus : Forum : The Throne Room

[reply] [quote]

The Throne Room

17 Years Ago

The Throne Room has black and white marble flooring and little ones are allowed only if they are with their parents but if one should wander off then I shall look after them. There is one throne for the king and maybe another if has a fight to see who shall be his next queen. There will be no bowing even though it is respectful it is also annoying. The throne is silver in color with a large M and an A crossed over it plated in onyx and gold and sits two feet away from the balcony behind it which is nine feet wide and has a spectacular view of the valley which goes on for days till you reach The Maryian Kingdom.

At nighttime fifteen torches light the area up and three of those are at the balcony one on each side and inside the room at the entrance. To the left of the Throne Room is the King�s bedroom which has a bronze colored door but inside is a large bed lined with gold, purple, red, yellow, and emerald sheets and spreads but also thin emerald drapes hang around the bed giving it a Sultan�s look to it a large wardrobe sits in front of the bed against the wall brown in color, a cedar chest sits at the end of the bed which houses the King�s battle armor for when he has to fight, and a private bathroom which sometimes you can see his pet Utahraptor which stands at 2'4 but when it becomes enraged it�ll grow to a towering 6.5 meters tall but at 2'4 it�s just a cute innocent harmless pet long thought extinct dinosaur.

The Utahraptor has a small snout, yellow pupils with black eyes and blue coloring under it�s eyes. It has hot pink hair that goes halfway down it�s back and on both forearms, it�s skin is spotted all over except it�s tail which is stripped black and has two black toes but the rest are tan colored. The funny thing about Utah which is what I named it long ago I came across a song called Jellyfishing it is short but whenever I play it Utah bangs his head on the floor during the whole thing.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

*walks in with a black skirt and a sleeveless shirt. She wears a black robe with silver running through it.* "hello M'lord." She would say calmly.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

"You need an Archer M'Lord"
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Emerald see this new comer and a streak of jealousy rush through her veins. This is a new feeling to her and she can not help feel a threat coming from the new comer. she wants very much keep her place at the kings side, as his phoenix lover. Emeralds eyes glow bright green, think of a plan to be rid of this interloper. Easing up to the king, she whispers in his ear, "Make her prove her worth, send her to lycan clan in Minta, make her bring you the heart of your enemy. If she does this, she will prove her worth and take out a threat. Only then will we know her true loyalty to ye, my lord." Stepping back Emerald, smiled to herself, knowing that she has won, and her place at the kings is safe. For that is a sucide mission only a fool would take on, if she does breach the walls, she will be dead before, she step ten feet into the stronghold.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Oh my dear, why is Emerald so cold toward the archer? I over heard that conversation. Surely thee Leader of our people will use his wisdom as he uses his skills, power and love for us. I must keep these thoughts to me self. since being his
Governess from birth, he gifted me with the power of clairvoyance...and I will not do anything to be ravished of that power. I remember when he was a child, handsome, refinded, and some temper too. He always stood for right! Well enough of my wondering. He'll do thee right thing...I better check on these maids, and find out what they have not dusted properly.