Let's Talk About Sex... : Forum : Taboo

Taboo

16 Years Ago

What is "The taboo subject"? I know many, which are you refering to? ::confused::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

SEX!!!! Of course, it is one of the MOST taboo subjects there is. To this day sadly, people still gasp in shock when you bring it up in "polite" society, i.e. our prudish public!!!

Kisses,
Erotic Goddess

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

okay, I thought they were refering to a particular type of sex. LOL ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

(shrugs)

She's right. And yes, it's all about SEX!

Good to see you, Tony ::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

OH! Aradia, you just said my two favorite words together in one sentence: she's right!! ::cool::

Alright, I am in a mood tonight, I know! :)

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Darling,

You are THE Erotic Goddess... you are always right! ::drool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

*sniffles* OH! I found my home!!!

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Sex is taboo, but I'm with Tony...which types of sex are you ladies too shy to speak of? ::tongue::

What Tony is trying to say, is there anything off limts? Nope...be as XXX as you want. Can't talk about sex and be prudish...it defeats the purpose of the group.

Got something freaky you want to say Tony? ::cool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I ain't scared to talk about nothing!!! (and forgive the double negative, I happen to like it and since Aradia said I am ALWAYS right, I am going with it)!!!

Sex is about freedom and choice and preference and being yourself. I mean, honestly, the world is so worried about what we are teaching our kids and what we are telling the rest of the world, that they are not teaching anything and letting it become forbidden, naughty, dirty, and what does THAT teach our children and the rest of the world????

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aww, see, now, she's right again... ::tongue::

Seriously, anything goes. I want to be open and honest. I want to know what makes your sexual minds thrive...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Can I get a amen up in here????

Lord, I will hear for the rest of my life now, "I'm always right".

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Cat, you know you're MY Goddess, right? I worship the ground you walk on, Woman!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Lays potato chips and music....rocks my world each time. Perferablely songs that talk about sex and wanting it now, i.e. Lossen Up My Buttons by the P***y Cat Dolls.

Or if I literally just had sex...provided I have energy to write...or think afterwards.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Me too Kitty Cat!!! Just don't tell no one!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey, it can happen. Just read "Sea Of Desire" ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Awwwww shucks, now I'm blushing. ::biggrin::

You KNOW I want you... ::drool:: You my dear are the queen of sex appeal!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Now I'M blushing!!! ::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Alright Kitty Cat, Ms. Aradia I think it's time that I take you ladies out for a few drinks!!! On me!

XXOXX

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

THEN I can watch you BOTH blushing which is a TOTAL turn on!!!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

OH I'm so there...

First Page first
Previous Page prev