Lordran School of Seers : Forum : Music room

Re: Music room

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " That's a lie and we both know it. Otherwise you would have changed that nightmare into the usual happy dream, but you allowed my nightmare to take place."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: "Im fine, honestly. I just don't like that they're fighting over me."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Alright, Kallie I'll stop pestering you about it."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I look up at him "Thank you." I say softly, tired, but afraid to sleep, not wanting to hear them fighting again.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I appear in front of her. " Rest now, Kallie. I'll keep the nightmares away." I say and will a single touch from me she falls asleep. I melt into the dream world to make sure her dream stays happy.

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I give a ghost of a smile. Mom and dad aren't fighting, and my friends are back, just like it used to be before everything went wrong. Even Jolly, my dog, is still there. Apollo: I appear and put a hand on her head, slowly refilling the energy she lost today. Hypnos looks at me questioningly and I shrug slightly "I've taken a liking to her." I tell him simply.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I sigh and take a seat. " Have you always liked emotionally damaged girls or is this new? "

9 Years Ago

Apollo: "She doesn't enjoy fighting, and she doesn't let her emotions get the better of her. I believe we're all emotionally damaged in one way or another." I tell him

9 Years Ago

Hypnos:" I can see that." I sat after thinking for a moment.

9 Years Ago

Apollo: I shrug slightly "Besides, I promised Solomon I wouldn't get involved with his students."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " That doesn't look like ' not getting involved.' " I say pointing to his healing her. " I, myself promised both sides calming dreams when they sleep. They both know better to make an enemy of someone who can put them into an eternal sleep."

9 Years Ago

Apollo: "Im just healing her, calm down. Besides, I highly doubt Solomon will banish me from the premises, Im to useful in keeping his students alive. Im just...giving her an advantage." I tell him

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I nod, " Very true, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't showing her a bit of favoritism either."

9 Years Ago

Apollo: I nod "Shes tender-hearted, that's a hard trait to find nowadays. Besides the fact she doesn't let her abilities make her rash and act superior. That's a nice chance from most of the students here. Im surprised more gods haven't tried to make a contract with her, especially with this being her untrained power. Then again, most of the gods are fairly violent, and she's, well," I look down at her curled up in the chair "the opposite. It's funny, she can't even bring herself to tell that Primrose student to hurry up."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I chuckle a bit. " I bet she could even sway Thanatos into a contract with no strings attached." I say thinking for a moment. " I think I'll draw up a contract." I say beginning to disappear. " I'm bringing Thanatos with me. I'm sure he'll be interested."

9 Years Ago

Apollo: I sigh "Her paired with a personification of death? Hm. Lets see how this plays out." I try to wake her up, but Hypnos had put her under "Hypnos, wake her before Thanatos gets here. We don't want her dying of fright, now do we?"

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Awaken" I say right before leaving. By the time Thanatos and I are back she is awake. " Has Apollo told you what I propose?"

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I shake my head "Not really."

9 Years Ago

Thanatos: I watch the girl silently.
Hypnos: I smile as I explain, " I wish to form a contract with you, and I wish my brother to do the same."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I bite my lip "What exactly would the contract entail?" I ask, hesitant. I mean, I have no idea what Id be agreeing to, and I don't want to end up under someone else's control like Ankou.