Lordran School of Seers : Forum : Music room

Re: Music room

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I place my contract on the piano, it was ivory white written in gold. " My contract is that in exchange for a night's sleep I will help you when you call."
Thanatos: I place my contract on the piano as well. It was Black written in blood. " My contract states that in exchange blood I will help you when called."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I look at Thanotos "In exchange for blood? Wouldn't that mean Id have to hurt someone?" I ask, nervous. A nights sleep, that's not bad, as far as I can tell, but, blood...

9 Years Ago

Thanatos: I nod, " It doesn't matter whose it is. It can be yours or someone elses, or would you rather I take years from your life?"

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I bite my lip "How much blood?" I ask. I mean, I don't know how many years of life I have, so why take that chance? If its to much, I'll just politely refuse. Besides, when would I need their help? I mean, yes, it's a nice thought to have help if you need it, but, having a god at your neck and call seems a bit...extreme, to say the least.

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " It's not extreme at all. Ankou does it and so does Solomon. We owe allegiance to no one, but you've taken our interest and want you to survive this war."
Thanatos: " The amount of blood or years depends on the task you want done. For instance if you wanted me to kill Solomon. I would take 20 years of your life and use that power to kill him."
Hypnos: " And if you wanted me to put Solomon in an eternal sleep it would cost you a year of sleepless nights."  

9 Years Ago

Kallie: My eyes widen "Why would I want to kill someone! I mean, I was just thinking to get help if Im in a spot like today with someone with more power than me!" Apollo: I look to Hypnos "Told you, tender-hearted and non-violent." I tell him telepathically, almost laughing at Thanatos actually looking slightly baffled for the first time in centuries.

9 Years Ago

Thanatos: I sigh, and take my contract. " Thank you for wasting my time brother." I say disappearing.

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I look to Hypnos "Im sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone." Apollo: I put a hand on her shoulder "Dont worry, Thanatos gets ruffled easily."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I smile, " Don't worry, he'll be watching over you in his own way."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I look to Hypnos "Just sleepless nights?" I ask hesitantly

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Yes, depending on what you request will depend how much I take."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I hesitate, then nod "I'll do it."

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I give her a feather pen. " Then sign your name at the bottom."

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I hesitate, then sign

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: I smile, then take the contract. " Contract complete. Now is there anything you require at the moment?"

9 Years Ago

Kallie: I shake my head "No." I say quietly, thinking

9 Years Ago

Hypnos: " Then I shall take my leave. Call me when you need me." I say disappearing.

next Next Page
last Last Page