Midnight Academy : Forum : Ballroom

Re: Ballroom

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "Shut up!" I get up and throw a metal chair at her,smirking. "That's for luna AND you!!" (Mine too. I think my obsession for evil characters had gone too far...)

10 Years Ago

Drew: I watch, amused "Well, talk about a show." I say, smiling "Im liking all the animal instinct going on in here. Very refreshing."

10 Years Ago

(To Hypnos: Oh shut up! To Do[phinBloom: I know right.)

Luna: I dodge the chair and look at Eliza. "It's not my fault that I have a past! I'm not magically good!" I stopped and started to breathe deeply. "Please, just, don't say anything for a minute." I said. I started to breathe more raspy and quick. Blood filled my mouth. I collapsed from pain.

10 Years Ago

Eliza; I walk over to her and grin. "I think sombody has been defeated. I say in a mimicking voice."

10 Years Ago

( LOL don't worry I'm the same way.)
Thanatos: " I wouldn't do that." I warn the fairy. " It's not going to end well."

10 Years Ago

Luna: I looked up at Eliza's grinning face before my eyes rolled in and all I saw was darkness before I felt my insides being ripped apart.  

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Well that's new." I say observing Luna.

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "Ermm...yeah....okay." I smirk "I get that I hurt her..." I take a few steps away "but what's happening?!"

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Not sure, maybe it's a reaction to letting that other part of her taking over."

10 Years Ago

Luna: My hand shot up, grabbing Eliza's throat. I let out a laugh, a vile one. "Do you think it's good to mock someone like me?" I squeezed. This little fairy would die tonight.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Looks like the other one's got control. This is going to be fun to watch."

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "woah." I gasp "I'm not the one who insulted me. Anyway if your not carefull,I'll tell the headmaster. "

10 Years Ago

Luna: I pushed myself up. "I'm glad I'm finally back and I can throw away that nasty personality of a sweet and kind person." I said. I let out a sigh. "What a marvelous night it's been! I get to kill thousands and regain myself!" I looked at Eliza, grinning like I had gotten the best Christmas present ever.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " I wonder what the headmaster's response time for today's disaster is going to be."

10 Years Ago

Luna: "And who really cares about rules and what not." I said. I let go of Eliza's throat and pushed her back with a force that sent her stumbling.

10 Years Ago

Eliza: "I hate you...." Gtg

10 Years Ago

Luna: I smirk. "Everyone does, or did." (Bye!)

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " I find you to be more entertaining then anything else." ( Bye.)

10 Years Ago

Luna: I turned to Thanatos. "Say that when I'm painting the walls with your blood and your insides are pouring out and you can't speak because I've crushed your voicebox, and you can't see because you have toothpicks in your eyes." I said.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I pull out a six shooter and ' shoot ' myself in the head several times. The bullets pass right through and go into a wall. " I have no physical form. you'd just pass through me and become a victim of my power."