Midnight Academy : Forum : Ballroom

Re: Ballroom

10 Years Ago

Luna: "Then I'll just scratch that and then I absolutely can take both of you." I said, writing it all down on a notebook. "So what can you tell me about about that secret bridge?"

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I sigh. The thought of a werewolf killing two gods didn't seem possible, but stranger things have happened. " First tell me what you already know, and why would you kill me anyway?"

10 Years Ago

Luna: "I won't tell and I don't like being called entertaining."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I sigh again. * I'm going to assume these people can all easily get to our real bodies and challenge us. We need to prepare a plan just in case Hypnos* I think broadcasting it to him. " Fine I won't call you entertaining.

10 Years Ago

Luna: I nod. "Good, now good night." I said, walking away. (GTG)

10 Years Ago

Dess: " Wait. I have absolutely no idea what is going on. Would someone care to explain? In a short fashion. I don't have a very long attention span." I strangled the snake and is turned into black liquid before dissolving

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "Yeah, I'm with Dess here. How did this conversation even start?" (Alright, soon I won't be RPing as much cause I'll be back at school.)

10 Years Ago

Thanatos:" its because I called her entertaining." ( I haven't been on much for the same reason)

10 Years Ago

Eliza: I examine the people closely..waiting for somthing exciting to happen (haha thank you :p)

10 Years Ago

Midnight: "As I had already gathered." I say, flicking my tail. "You know what, I'm surprised that that headmaster guy hasn't shown up yet. You know, since we just wiped out an entire town and all..."

10 Years Ago

Dess: " Who cares. Are we still going swimming because despite the fact that I love killing humans and swimming. I have a beautiful electrical guitar at the Academy that I would love to be playing."

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Not to mention all the weaker students died when I was unchained...... Anyway let's here you play."

10 Years Ago

Dess: " Song request?" I asked. I grabbed my guitar from my shoulder and raised an eyebrow expectantly.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Paint it black."

10 Years Ago

Dess: " Rolling Stones.... Good choice." I strummed flexing my fingers then started the song with and E minor. The strings vibrated and I smiled. I loved it.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: I nod my head to the rhythm. 

10 Years Ago

Dess: I finished the song grinning madly. " Wicked." I muttered to myself. I tilted my head and looked at Thantos.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Masterfully done Dess. Could give Apollo a run for his money."

10 Years Ago

Dess: " Thanks. The rest of the Gods and Goddesses should be running too. With my sexy curves and mad guitar skills- who knows I might have something else impressive to share." I say laughing.

10 Years Ago

Thanatos: " Wouldn't be surprised by know. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Zeus offered you godhood."