Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

New York City Writers : Forum : NY Writers meeting?

[reply] [quote]

NY Writers meeting?

17 Years Ago

Would any of you folks like to get together and have a NYC Writers meeting? Ilene and I were talking about getting a bunch of us to meet, have a couple of drinks, and hang out - and share some of that writer gris gris.

Thinking of doing it before Thanksgiving, perhaps the week of Thanksgiving?

Please post days that would be groovy for you if you'd like to meet! Or, you can message me on here.

;)
Di�nna
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm down,

How about at the nueyorican for slam night, wednsday is open mike - friday is slam night. Maybe a bad idea or getting to know each other but something we can plan for the future. Here is the url for the best poetry calender for nyc around -

We could do one of the events on the list. The Cornelia is a great cafe/ bar to meet at.

Talk soon,

Marco.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sounds like a good idea to me....
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I am moving to NYC in August, and visiting for a week in December. Any good places to listen to some poetry and network? Thanks!!!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

yes. lets meet. I offer up my Chelsea showroom for the occasion. just pick a date.
[reply] [quote]

NYC WC New Year's Eve?

17 Years Ago

What about NYC WC New Year's Eve?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I think December is a great month for meeting up - Nov is almost gone - Ilene has her showroom, we could all get together and do a potluck or something?

Carol's New Years is also a great idea - in addition to December -
anyone have any ideas about where that could happen? The only thing is that people are usually grooving with folks they already know - but I hope that people get to know each other earlier...

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

What do people think about 1/1/07 ??