Pokemon Story's : Forum : This is where it begins!

[reply] [quote]

Re: This is where it begins!

12 Years Ago

They looked around the ruins and Dido's lampert looked at them closely. As its flame inched closer, it glowed and soon the writing followed. Panicking, Dido returned her pokemon and soon the writing peeled off the wall. Everyone scrunching into a tight circle and looked around the room. The writing soon darted towards them and on reflex they ducked. But the writing soon faded into fog. 
"What was that?" junior asked. 
"Dont know....but that was SICK!" Dido said excitedly. 
[reply] [quote]

Pairing....FAILED!

12 Years Ago

"That was scary!" Bella yelled at Dido. "How was that 'sick'?"
     "It just was!" Dido said and turned to the rest of the group. "Right guy's?"
   Everyone was silent. Dido gave them all a death glare and walked over to the picture with the three legendary birds.
   They all looked at each other and felt a little guilty for not saying anything, now needing to find out how to make her feel better.
     "We need to find a way out of here." Dido said staring at the painting, trying not to make any eye contact.
     "How?" Junior asked.
     "Simple. We just walk around till we find the exit." Dido replied.
     "What if we can't find the exit and end up getting stuck down here?" Zack asked.
     "If we stay down here forever, we'll have to eventually pair up." Bobby suddenly said.
     "W-what?!" Juno asked.
     "Dido, Juno and Bella would have to pair up with Derek, Zack or myself." Bobby said.
     "And what about me?" Junior asked.
     "Easy! You'll be single the rest of your life!" Bobby said, only to be hit in the stomach by Junior's fist.
     "I WILL NOT STAY SINGLE AND I WILL NOT STAY HERE FOREVER!" Junior bellowed. "I'M GOING TO BE A DRAGON MASTER AND I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE TO ACCOMPLISH THAT DREAM! WHO'S WITH ME?!"
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"All you people are crazy but I like your spunk Junior!!" Dido exclaimed. "So of course i'm with you!!" 
"Same here." Juno replied. 
"Always with you till the end!" Belle replied, the three girls touching their hearts. As they walked deeper into the cave, Dido's lampert began to act antsy as it tried looking for exits. 
"Something bothering you?" Dido asked. 
Her lampert then caught the light and dashed towards it. Everyone followed,welcomed back to the road. 
"We made it out!!" Zak exclaimed. 
[reply] [quote]

Welcome to Vermillion City!

12 Years Ago

"Hey look! There's Vermillion City!" Bella cheered, pointing to a city off in the distance.
     "Come on, let's hurry and get there!" Junior said. Everyone darted towards the city and came to an arch with the word, "Welcome to Vermillion City" written above them.
     "Come on guy's! Lets get to the Vermillion gym!" Juno said leading the way. Everyone followed and came to the Vermillion gym.
[reply] [quote]

Bella ask's for permission

12 Years Ago

The seven trainer's raced to the Pokemon Center to heal their Pokemon before challenging the gym leader.
     "Hey Junior. Can I ask you something?" Bella asked.
     "Hmm? Sure, go ahead. Ask away!" Junior said leaning against the counter, sipping her pop from the soda machine as they waited for Nurse Joy to heal their Pokemon.
     "Ummm....You went first when we challenged the Cerulian gym, so I was wondering....Could I go first this time?" Bella shyly asked.
     "Sure....But I think you should ask Juno too." Junior said.
     "O-oh...right...." Bella said. Bella walked over to Juno who was talking with Dido, asking, "Juno? C-can I ask you something?"
     "What?" Juno asked.
     "U-umm....even though you're really strong could I-"
     "Yes. I know I'm strong. Your point?" Juno interrupted.
     "Ahhh....I-I was wondering if I could go first this time." Bella asked.
   Juno though for a second, an aquward silence between the three.
     "Hmmmm.....Okay. Just don't lose." Juno said turning back to Dido.
     "Oh! Thank you!" Bella said with stars in her eyes. "I won't let you, or Brock, down!"
   The sound of letting trainer's know when their Pokemon were fully healed, sounded and Nurse Joy called for the seven trainer's to come get their Pokemon.
     "I thank you deep down from the bottom of my heart for healing my Pokemon." Bobby said taking Nurse Joy's hand. "After My cousin and her friends challenge the Gym Leader and win, I'd like to go out an a romantic, candle lit dinner and after that we can-"
     "That's enough Bobby." Junior said pulling at Bobby's shirt, dragging him away from Nurse Joy.
     "Ahh! You're crumpling my shirt!" Bobby complained.
[reply] [quote]

Bella's gym match challenge part 1: Lt. Surge and the Vermillion city gym

12 Years Ago

Bella ran excidedly up to the large gym with her friends behind her.
     "I won't let anyone down. I'll win this. Right Ditto?" Bella asked.
     "Ditto!" Ditto said.
     "Yeah! With you, Espeon and Pikachu, I'll be able to win my third badge for sure!" Bella said. She felt like she would blow up in pure happiness.
     "I know you're exited, but, could you slow down?" Derek said.
     "Oh, didn't mean to get here so fast. I thought you were all behind me." Bella said.
     "Well, now that we're all here, let's head inside." Dido said everyone heading in.
   A tall man with a buff body, blonde spiky hair, emerald eyes and peach tan skin stood by the enterance. He wore a dark green tangtop, green baggy camo pants, black bulky military boots, a dog tag and black sunglasses in his hand.
     "Whoa! Seven challenger's?" The man said.
     "Actually, just three of us are challenger's." Zack said.
     "Is that so? Who are they?" The man asked.
     "My cousin Junior and those two girls." Bobby said pointing to the three.
     "We have name's!" Bella and Juno said.
     "Ha, ha! So which one of you will battle me first?" The man asked.
     "I, Bella Madison from Pewter City, will be first." Bella said stepping forward.
     "Nice to meetcha' I'm Lt. Surge. I'll be using my eletric Pokemon." Said man Lt. Surge said. "Let's take our places."
   Everyone was led into the battle field, Junior, Derek, Dido, Juno, Bobby and Zack sat in the spectaters seat's while Bella and Lt. Surge took their place on the battle field.
     "We have the challenger, Bella Masison from Pewter City and the Gym Leader, Lt. Surge. This match is a three on three battle with no time limit. Begin!"
     "Magnimte, go!" Lt. Surge said sending out a magnet Pokemon.
     "Ditto, I choose you!" Bella said. Ditto went onto the battle field looking ready to go. "Ditto! Transform!" Ditto molded into a Magnimite. A perfect copy.
     "WOOT-WOOT! YOU GOT'S 'DIS!" Dido cheered. Bella smiled with the support and turrned her attention to the battle.
     I will win this! Bella though excidedly and with determination.
[reply] [quote]

Bella's gym match challenge part 2: The Electrifying match

12 Years Ago

"Magnemite, thunderbolt!" Lt. Surge ordered.
     "Ditto, block it and strike back with Sonicboom!" Bella ordered. Ditto blocked the attack and hit the Magnemite, knocking it into the wall. "Great job Ditto!"
     "Mag!" Ditto said. Lt. Surges Magnemite suddenly began to glow and had changed into a new Pokemon that looked to be three Magnemites stuck together.
     "Ha, ha! Things are looking up!" Lt. Surge said.
     "What is that?" Dido said flipping open her Pokedex.
     "Magneton, the magnet Pokemon." The Pokedex said. "Many mysteriously appear when more sunspots dot the sun. They stop TV sets from displaying properly."
     "Kay, lets do this Ditto!"
     "Mag!" Ditto said.
[reply] [quote]

Popular, Handsome, Strong - And A Girlfriend Stealer?

12 Years Ago

"Wow Surge you haven't changed a bit!" said Bobby.
"It's Lt. Surge!" yell Lt. Surge.
"Your girlfriend didn't care," said Bobby.
"YOU STOLE HER FROM ME!" scold Lt. Surge.
"Bobby, stop making everything about you!" yell Zack.
Derek sighs. "Guys, let's just get back to the Pokemon battle."
Lt. Surge growls. "Fine, I'll be the BIGGER person."
"Not big enough for his girl," mumble Bobby.
Dido whispers to Junior: "What happened with those two?"
I roll my eyes and eats her BBQ chips. "Bobby stole the gym leader's girlfriend back when he came here to get his gym badge."
"What the heck?" said Juno. "How do all these girls fall for that arrogant idiot?"
"He has a womanizing charm that he apparently got from my uncle, Jack," I answer. "But I'm not sure if I believe it. Jack seems to be nothing like that."
"Whatever it is, I hope the next generation doesn't inherit it," said Juno.
"That is a new low for Bobby - stealing someone's girlfriend! How can he do that?" question Dido.
"I ask myself that every day," I answer, eating more of her BBQ chips.

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Though it did pain Dido to actually hear that, she focused more on her lampert who was as antsy as ever. Dido took her lampert carefully and said "It's okay, he's not here...yet."
Her lampert looked at her with saddened eyes and suddenly burst into tears. Dido held her lampert tight and whispered "I'll protect you always." 
[reply] [quote]

Bella's gym match challenge part 3: The Electrifying match (continued)

12 Years Ago

"Magneton, use Magnet Bomb!" Lt. Surge called, magnets hitting Ditto, knoking it out.
     "D-Ditto!" Bella said in shock. Ditto transformed back to its origonal self and Bella called it back into its Pokeball. "Get some rest Ditto." Bella pulled out another Pokeball and tossed it, her Espeon appearing.
     "Espeon!" Espeon said.
     "Espeon, use Confusion!" Bella called. Magneton was tossed into the wall creating a tiny crater but shook it off. Magneton takled Espeon, Espeon sciding across the floor and then striking back with Swift and then Quick Attack, Magneton fainting.   Lt. Surge called back Magneton and tossed another Pokeball out onto the field.
     "Voltorb you're up!"
     "Volt!" The Pokeball colored and shaped Pokemon said.
     "Use Spark!"
     "Espeon, dodge it and use another Confusion!" Bella ordered, Espeon following her trainers order. Voltorb was tossed into the wall and fainted.     "Wha! One hit!" Dido and Junior said in awe.
     "Great job Espeon." Bella said returning it back into the Pokeball and tossed her last one into the air. "Pikachu, you're turn!"
     "Pika!"
     "Raichu, this is it!" Lt. Surge said, an evolved form of Pikachu standing tall and strong.
     "Rai, rai." The Raichu said glaring at Pikachu making it flinch.
     "This here Raichu has been with me ever since I was in the war. Do you really think that little mouse has a chanse at beating us?" Lt. Surge said.
   Bella gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.
     "Of carse we can!" Bella said. "Pikachu, use Double Team!"
[reply] [quote]

GO! GO! GO!

11 Years Ago

"YOU CAN DO IT!" I cheer.
"Charmander!" agree Charmander.

"Electric vs electric," said Bobby. "It would be interesting if I didn't hate electric Pokemon!"
"Squirtle!" agree Blastoise.
Zack rolls his eyes along with Venasaur.
"And grass," add Bobby.
Blastoise nods his head.
"Wow," I said. "You said that just to purely tick Zack off!"
"Charmander!" said Charmander.
"Just have another pop, Junior!" yell Bobby.
"Oh c'mon, cuzs," said Derek. "Let's just watch Bella battle in silence and enjoy it."
"Gengar," said Gengar, watching intensely.
"While eating," I add.
"Can't agree more," said Juno, aim at Bobby.
"GO BELLA!" cheer Dido.

(I decided to change that Derek's pokemon was a Gengar from the start of this story including Zack's Venasaur and Bobby's Blastoise.)

[reply] [quote]

Bella's gym match challenge (final) part 4: The Thunder Badge

11 Years Ago

Hearing the possitive feed back Bella was getting, she felt like she could beat him. She could beat Raichu. She could get her third gym badge.
   Pikachu multiplied, about six or eight Pikachu doubles appearing and surrounding Raichu.
     "Don't get confused, just attack them all with Thunder, Raichu." Lt. Surge said. Raichu released a big amount of electricity, all the doubles dissapearing, but the real one no where to be found. "Huh?!"
     "Rai?"
     "Okay Pikachu! Electro Ball!" Bella said, an electric ball flinging towards Raichu, hitting it, but it wasn't very effective. "Now use Quick Attack!"
     "Hit 'em with another Thunder!" Lt. Surge bellowed. Pikachu quickly dodged the attack and hit Raichu, knocking it out, Bella winning the match.
     "I did- we did it!" Bella cheered with a large grin. She scooped up Pikachu and twirled around.
     "Yeah! Way to go Bella!" Everyone cheered, running up to her and attacking her in a group hug.
     "Well I'll be...you beat me. Well, rules are rules. Here." Lt. Surge said handing Bella a tray that held the third gym badge. Bella gladly took at and placed it in her badge case.
     "Alright! I just got the Thunder badge!" Bella said. "So who's next?"
[reply] [quote]

ME!

11 Years Ago

I get up. "Me!"
"Charmeleon!" call Charmeleon.
"I don't know who to root for now - the weak trainer that tries to look strong by buffing himself up or my baby cousin," said Bobby.
I grab him and punch him on his shoulder.
"REALLY?"

[reply] [quote]

Let's get this battle started!

11 Years Ago

After punishing Bobby, Junior headed out onto the battle field, pumped and ready to go. She took her place, the energy in the air filling her up with confidence, along with her trusty Pokémon partner, Charmeleon. Charmeleon’s tail flared up, and it let loose a powerful Flamethrower in the air; Lt. Surge ready to face the famous and youngest of the Conner cousin’s, Junior.
     “Are you ready for this?” He asked seeming proud in his strength, despite the fact he just lost to Bella.
     “Oh yeah! I’ve been ready!” Junior said.
     “Then let’s get this battle started, Raichu go!”
     “Charmeleon, go teach this Gym leader, and Bobby, what we’re made of!” Junior said. Charmeleon stepped onto battle, releasing another Flamethrower as the referee declared, “BEGIN!”
[reply] [quote]

Junior Vs. Lt. Surge Part I

11 Years Ago

"Go Voltorb!"
The surprisingly large Voltorb comes out of its pokeball. "VOLTORB!"
"Voltorb, use roll out!" command Lt. Surge.
"VOLTORB!"
He rolls out fast exactly like a ball.
"Charmeleon, dodge and use smokescreen!" I order.
Charmeleon evades and blows off smoke, making it hard for Voltorb to see him now.
"Use flamethrower in straight clockwise without stopping!" I command.
Charmeleon shoots out fire straight and clockwise, hitting Voltorb. He comes out from the smoke, hurt.
"Shrug it off Voltorb!" said Lt. Surge. "And use roll out again!"
Voltorb obeys, but wait - he's FASTER this time and instantly hit Charmeleon.
"Charmeleon!" I call. "Are you okay to continue to battle?"
He gets up and nods his head. "Charmeleon!"
"Alright!" I cheer, proudly.
"EEVEE!" cheer Eevee too.
"Voltorb, use roll out again!" command Lt. Surge.
Voltorb turns into a ball again and goes in Charmeleon's direction.
"Charmeleon, hit him with a dragon rage head-on with all your might!" I order.
"CHARMELEON!"
He strikes the Voltorb with the largest dragon rage I've seen yet.
"Voltorb is unable to battle. Charmeleon wins."
"YES!" I said. "Great job Charmeleon!"
Charmeleon comes up to me as I hug him.
"It' was only round one, Junior," remark Bobby.
"BLASTOISE!" agree Blastoise.

"But I still want to congratulate on how well Charmeleon with a hug," I said.
"CHARMELEON!" agree Charmeleon.

[reply] [quote]

Junior Vs. Lt. Surge Part II

11 Years Ago

"Despite him being related to you, what you did in the first round was smart," said Lt. Surge. "GO MAGNETON!"
The magneton that just evolved earlier came out of its pokeball. "MAGNETON!"
"Magneton, use tri attack!"
"MAGNETON!"
"Charmeleon, use evade and use flamethrower!"
"CHARMELEON!"
He obeys and uses flamethrower right on Magenton's back, effecting him deeply.
"Magenton, use zap cannon!"
"MAGENTON!"
Before I could say anything, Charmeleon is hit by the zap cannon.
Charmeleon goes on his knees.
"CHARMELEON!" I cry.
"Now finish him off with a thunder bolt!" yell Lt. Surge.
"Charmeleon, roll over and use flamethrower again, just enough to take down Magneton!"
Charmeleon obeys and manages to roll over precisely with flamethrower hitting Magneton right on the spot. Magneton goes down.
"Magneton is unable to battle. Charmeleon wins."
"Thank you Charmeleon," I said, picking him up and hugging him. "You can rest now with the other pokemon." I put him down with the others and turn to Eevee. "Ready Eevee?"
"EEVEE!" cheer Eevee.

[reply] [quote]

Junior Vs. Lt. Surge Final Part

11 Years Ago

"Hmmmm, never faced a regular Eevee yet," said Lt. Surge. "But for my last pokemon, GO RAICHU!"
Raichu comes out of his pokeball. "RAICHU!"
(Will finish later!)

next Next Page
last Last Page