Pokemon Story's : Forum : This is where it begins!

[reply] [quote]

Daisy Vs. Bella: Part 1

12 Years Ago

(Eevee doesn't need a stone to evolve to get Espeon and Umbreon)

"Dewgong go!" Daisy said a sea lion Pokemon appearing.
     "Go Espeon!" Bella said her Espeon jumping onto the battle field.
"BEGIN!"
     "Espeon use confusion!" Bella said her Espeon attacking Dewgong.
     "Yeah! Go Bella and Espeon!" Junior cheered.
     "Dewgong use Ice Beam!" Daisy said.
     "Use Double Team to avoide the Ice Beam!" Bella said Espeon making copies of its self. "Now use Swift!" Espeon hit Dewgong, Dewgong knocked out.
     "Oh no! Dewgong!" Daisy cried. ".....Get some rest...Seaking your up!"
[reply] [quote]

Family Love

12 Years Ago

"Aw, girl fights," said Bobby. "Even in Pokemon, they are hot!"
I punch him hard on his back.
He leans forward, coughing. "You're making me sick, Junior!"
"You started it," I said.
"How?"
"You're making us sick."
"Yeah - sick with beauty!" argue Bobby.

[reply] [quote]

Re: This is where it begins!

12 Years Ago

He's asking to get staked. Dido thought, a smile on her lips. Her eevee dug through her bag and pulled out her dark stone, soon shinning brilliantly until an umbreon stood beside her. Dido laughed and said "How awesome!"
"Bree~" Umbreon said and licked Dido's cheek. They continued watched the battle excitedly. 
[reply] [quote]

Daisy Vs. Bella: Part 2

12 Years Ago

"Espeon return!" Bella said calling back her Espeon into its Pokeball and puling out a new one. "Go Pikachu!"
     "Pika!" Pikachu said, sparks flying of his cheek's.
     "Really? An electric type? That's not fair!" Daisy complained.
     "But I can use what ever Pokemon I want to use in a battle." Bella said.
     "Fine! Have it your way!" Daisy said. "Seaking use Horn Attack!" Daisy's Seaking zoomed in the water like a bullet and came jumping out of the water with water sparkling everywhere.
     "Pikachu use Double Team and then use Thunderbolt!" Bella ordered, Pikachu multipling and zapping Seaking, cousing it to faint from the first attack. "Way to go Pikachu you did awsome out there-"
     "No fair! You can't do that!" Daisy interupted Bella.
     "Uh...yes I can." Bella countered. The two went back and forth saying it was and wasn't fair.
     "Just as it was close to being my turn, Daisy starts to complain..." Juno said. "HEY! GET BACK TO BATTLING YOU TWO! I STILL NEED TO BATTLE TOO YOU KNOW!"
     "I'm trying to, but she just won't accept she lost to an electric type!" Bella said steam blowing off her.
     "Oh. that was my last Pokemon." Daisy said reseaving a death glare from Bella and Juno.
     "Then give Bella the dang Badge!" Juno barked.
     "Fine...have it your way." Daisy said taking a tray with a badge inside. "Here. Take it." Bella took the badge and placed it in the Badge case with her badge she had gotten from Brock. "Who's next any way?"
     "I am!" Juno said leaping out of her seat, running to the battle field, all ready to go. "Who's my next victom!"
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Misty had come back from the Pokemon center, her Pokemon all healed up.
"I'll take you on!" Misty said, getting ready on the other side of the battle field.
"Okay! Get ready to get your butt kicked."
"No way." Misty replied.
"You asked for it. Don't say I didn't warn you." Juno said, taking out Jolteon. 
Misty sent out Polywhirl.
"Polywhirl, go under water and use hydro pump!" 
"Wow, using your tramp card straight away are you? Anyways, Jolteon, electrocute the water with discharge!" 
Jolteon swiftly obeyed, and Polywhirl fainted from the shock.
"Okay then, go Golduck!" Misty said sending out her next Pokemon.
"Bye bye Golduck~" Juno said as she commanded Jolteon to use thunder fang, and thus, OK-ing Golduck.
"ERG! What is up with these trainers today?! Anyways, go Stamie!" Misty said, sending out the starfish Pokemon.
"Starmie, use water gun!" Misty said, as Starmie sent out a burst of water.
"Jolteon, dodge and use spark!" Juno said, thus Ok-ing another one of Misty's Pokemon. 
"You win." Misty sighed, "He's the Cascade Badge."
"Gee thanks! It would've been easier for you if you just gave up in the first place! Bye bye~" Juno said, giggling evilly.  

[reply] [quote]

BURN!

12 Years Ago

"So Misty," said Zack. "Do you still think looks determine strength in Pokemon."
Misty frowns angrily at him. "SHUT UP ZACK CONNOR!"
"Dido, are you up on facing any of these airhead water sisters?" I ask.

[reply] [quote]

The Challenge

12 Years Ago

Dido put her finger on her chin, lampert looking in wonder as well. 
"Do I wanna waist time and energy on these sisters?" Dido asked. 
Juno shook her head no, mouthing they're weak....
"Hmm...to make it fair. I'll battle all of you!" Dido said happily. 
"Huh?" the sisters asked. 
"Yeah, I'm much to powerful to take on one at a time!" Dido bragged, her eyes darkening. "Even with my pokemon at a disadvantage, I'll wipe the floor with you!" 
Lampert and umbreon agreed, the sisters glaring angrily. 
"Who do you think you are?!" Misty said angrily. 
"The Almighty." Dido said.   
[reply] [quote]

Piece of cake!

12 Years Ago

Dido sent Lampernt and Umbreon out to the field, Daisy and Violet steping forward first. Daisy sent out a Sedra and Violet sent out a Seaking.
     "Let do this!" The two sister's said.
     "Bring it." Dido said.
     "Sedra use Water Gun on her Lampernt!" Daisy commanded.
     "And you use Horn Attack on Umbreon!" Violet added.
     "Oh no you don't...Both of you dodge the attacks!" Dido said rasing both her hands over her head, making a star shape. "Now Lampernt, you use Will-o-whisp and Umbreon, you use Shadow Ball!"
   They follow their trainers order and hit the opposing Pokemon. Seaking fainted, Lily steping forward and sending out a Cloister.
     "Sedra, use Bubble in the whole Gym!" Daisy said. Sedra used Bubble sending it flying everywhere in the whole room.
~***~
     "Waaa! T-the whole Gym is filled with Bubble's!" Bella said trying not to touch one. The sun came out, leacking into the Gym makeing all the Bubble's begin to sparkle. "Ahhh! It's so beautiful!" She closed into one of the floting bubbles and looked at it in aw. Her hand drew near the bubble screaming out, "NEAH!" The bubble popped, making her jump back.
     "What's Bella doing?" Derek asked.
     "Bella! Look at what I got here!" Juno said holding a cat tail and putting it in front of Bella's face. Bella pawed at it Juno giggling and playing with her.
     "Juno, stop messing with Bella and get back to watching Dido's battle." Junior said.
     "Aw. But I'm having so much fun!" Juno said.
     "JUNO!" Junior yelled. "Sit. Down. Now!"
     "Fine...come on Bella." Juno said dragging Bella back to the benches.
     "But the bubbles are so pretty!" Bella said waving her hands towards the bubbles.
~***~
While Juno played with Bella, Dido was already on the last sister and only had Lampernt left. Misty and her Starmie are ready and eager to battle.
     "Use Shadow Ball!" Dido ordered.
     "Dive into the water and then use Psyhcic!" Misty ordered, Starmie hiding underwater.
   Bubbles would offten run into Lampernt making it cringe at the pain and damage it took.
     "These bubbles are still everywhere!" Dido complained. "That's it, spin around using Shadow Ball to destroy all the bubbles and then towards the water."
     "Lam~" Lampernt said now spinning, sending Shadow Balls everywhere. Bubbles popped, sparkles of the bursting water raining down in to the pool.
     "Whoa! That looks so awsome!" Bella said watching in aw as the bubbles popped on by one.
   Starmie gets hit under water, taking doubble the damage due to its weakness to Ghost type moves and floats up, its jewel blinking to let everyone know it had fainted.
     "No! Starmie!" Mysty said falling to her knees.
     "That was a great battle!" Dido said hugging her Lampernt. "Thank you friend."
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

( I was totally gonna write my own battle TT_TT, i'm sad now....oh well) 

"Told you not to mess with me weakling." Dido said, her lampert and umbreon agreeing. "Your lucky I went easy on you." 
"HUH?!" the sisters said in shock. 
"Yeah, going hard core would mean sending out my strongest." Dido replied. "But he doesn't like being called out unless its a strong opponent." 
She turned back to her friends and said "Lets blow this popsicle stand!!" 

(I sounded so weak in battle....)
[reply] [quote]

Third Leader

12 Years Ago

"So who is next up?" I ask, as Dido, Bella, Juno, Bobby, Derek, and Zack travel to the next city.
"Lt. Surge," said Zack. "He was in the military and did everything you can think of and uses electric Pokemon."
"I hate that guy!" said Bobby.
"Because he uses electric Pokemon," said Derek. "But me and him are good buds!"
"How dare you be friends with the enemy, Derek," said Bobby. "You're my oldest cousin, brother basically."
"It's true," I agree. "But you do only hate him Bobby because he uses electric Pokemon - you hate all electric Pokemon trainers."
"DO NOT!" argue Bobby.
"Blastoise," agree Blastoise.

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Bobby was only met with a bag hitting him in the back of the head. 
"There are water types that are part electric too ya know." Dido said, glaring and walking ahead of him. Bobby rubbed the back of his head and his blastoise glared at Dido. 
"HA. you were hit over the head!" Juno said, laughing. 
As Dido walked along the path, the trees rustled and a mob of pigeys flew towards them, diving at them. A pigioto swooped in, grabbed Dido and flew off with her. 
"Dido!!" Junior cried, trying to chase after. Everyone followed, soon arriving at the nest.  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

When they had arrived at the nest, Juno looked around. "Wow, look that this view, it's fantastic!"
Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw a pigiot.
"You're not getting away!" Juno said, jumping down from the nest, into the forest below.  
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"Ouch!" Dido yelped as the pigey pecked at her leg. She clung to lampert who tried hiding under her shirt to avoid the peck attack. Dido kicked one and bolted up, seeing an opening. She jumped, lampert arising and using levitate. They got the ground safely but the pigey soon went at them again. 
"Run!" Dido said, the two bolting and running for their lives. 
[reply] [quote]

Rival Party

12 Years Ago

I stop running and turn around. "Charmeleon, use flamethrower!"
"CHARMELEON!"
"Wait," said  Zack. "This Pidgey is just a baby. Don't hurt it!"
"Okay, Charmeleon just use flamethrower close enough to the Pidgey to scare it away!"
"CHARMELEON!"
He lets out a long blast of fire near the Pidgey.
The Pidgey's eyes grow large and scare and turns around and runs away.
"Aw, did those little mean trainers scare you?"
The Pidgey turns around to see Gary with - a Pidgeot?
"Oh my gosh," I said. "Are you kidding me?"
"PIDGEOT!" said Pidgeot.
The Pidgey gets excited and goes over to the Pidgeot.
I walk over to Gary with folded arms. "What are you doing here?"
"On my way to the S.S. Anne in Vermilion City - VIP passes. Only the most popular of the most popular is going to be there," said Gary, full of himself.
"Then we don't even need tickets," said Bobby. "Everyone knows our names and faces by heart."
"Not as well I as they know Gary Oak," said Gary.
"Yeah - more then well," said Zack.
"Everyone wants to meet a Connor," said Derek.
"Especially Bobby Connor," said Bobby.
I turn to him. "Shut up Bobby." I turn back to Gary. "We don't care about the stupid party anyways Gary."
Bobby turns to me. "Yes we do."
I turn back to him. "I don't."
"Shame on you, Junior," said Bobby. "You should know by now that you never skip a party!"
I roll my eyes.
"Whatever. I would say see you guys at the party, but by the sound of it, you guys won't make it." Gary goes on his Pidgeot. "Plus, I can fly on my Pokemon now. Can you Junior?"
I narrow my eyes. "Have fun at your party, Gary, before you embarrass yourself."
Gary says nothing and flies off.
"Wow, he never stops does he?" ask Juno.
"Nope," I said. "And never will."
"Just ignore him Junior," said Bella. "We have to go to the third gym leader anyways!"
"Besides," said Dido. "He is just upset that you beat him on your first day when he was training for a month and still lost."
I laugh. "Too true."

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Juno paused as Gary flew off and said, "well, his Pidey sure doesn't compare to my newly-caught PIGEOTO!!" She finished showing everyone her new Pokemon. 
"She's just the cutest thing," Juno said, as she stroked it's head.
[reply] [quote]

On the road to Virmillion City + important message

12 Years Ago

~***~
The seven trainer's continued there way to Virmillion City, the place where Junior, Juno and Bella would get their third gym badge.
     "So how much longer is it gonna be till we get to Virmillion?" Bella asked.
     "Well, sence Mr. Gary Oak's bird Pokemon took Dido out of no where, I'd say three hour." Derek said.
     "Well, I would be able fly there with my Pidgeotto, but I don't wanna wait for you guy's for three or more hour." Juno said. "I'm not a very pationt person."

(P.s. We're almost to our 100th post, lets do something like....a legendary bird Pokemon that isn't Articuno, **a.k.a Moltres or Zapdos** appearing before the trainers very eye's.)
[reply] [quote]

Hungar

12 Years Ago

(Good idea! Can it be something out of the Kanto region?)
"I need pop and junk food," I said, sadly.
"Junior, you always need pop and junk food," said Zack.
"Exactly," I said.

[reply] [quote]

FOOD!!!

12 Years Ago

"Well then I guess we should stop for a lunch break." Bella said. "I'm starving too...."
     "Ditto...." Ditto added.
    Everyone went silent, the whole groups stomach's growling.
      "Fine. We'll stop and have lunch." Derek said blushing.
      "Yes!" Junior and Bella cheer. They continued to walk, Derek saying there was a cafe that had great food.
      "I can't wait till we get to the cafe!" Bella said, her mouth drooling.
      "Here it is." Bobby said.
   The group of hungery trainers walked into the cafe, a flood of poeple crowding around them, puching Bella, Dido and Juno out of the way.
      "Hey! Were hungry too!" Juno complained.
      "I can't believe the Conner family is here!" One customer remarked, hearts in their eyes.
      "Whoa, whoa, whoa. We just came here to eat!" Junior said.
      "Can you get a table for seven?" Zack asked.
      "Seven? Who are the other three guests?" The manager asked.
      "Dido, Bella and Juno over there." Zack replied, the three left out girls standing outside the crowed circle of Conner fan's.
      "Yes. Of course. Everyone make way for the Conner's and their special guest's!" The manager said, everyone moving away. "Please go back to your tables and continue your meals."
      "Thank you." Zack said. "Come on guy's!"
   Bella, Juno and Dido followed the Conner's and was seated at a large table and took their orders. The waiter left with a large list of food, the cooks cooking all their food. The waiter came back a few minutes later with a TON of food.
      "Yay! Let's dig in!" Bella declaired, diging into her food. When they had finished their fill, they payed and left a tip for the great service.
      "That was a great meal!" Junior said.
      "I know! It was like I was in food heven!" Bella said.
      "Yeah!" Junior agreed.
    A gust of wind picked up, the trainer's sheilding their eyes from the dust that was being blown. A loud screech from a bird pokemon startled the trainers, everyone trying to see what it was. Moltras, the legendary fire bird Pokemon flew past the seven trainers and flew off into the sky's.
      "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Junior asked.
[reply] [quote]

What's That Pokemon?

12 Years Ago

"I WANT IT!" said Bobby, standing up.
"It looked like a fire Pokemon, Bobby," I said.
Bobby sits back down. "Screw that."
"Blastoise!" agree Blastoise.

"Oh jeez," said Juno.
"Guys," begin Zack. "I think it was the legendary Pokemon, Moltres."
Bobby turns to him. "Legendary?"
"It did looked like Moltres," admit Derek. "But why was it looking at us?"
"It wasn't," said Bobby. "It was staring at my beauty."
I punch him in the arm.
"Hey!" call Bobby.
"We should go outside and check it out," said Dido.
"Um guys," said Bella, pointing to people staring at my cousins and I in the restaurant.
Bobby smirks. "They are just here to absorb my beauty and hope it rubs off to them."
"I seriously doubt that," said Juno.
"Agreed," said Dido.
"And everyone knows that's false," I finish.
"And don't worry, Bella," said Derek. "We are used to this. We just pay, give a good tip, say thank you, and run!"
"I hate the running part!" I said.
Bella laughs. "I can tell!"

[reply] [quote]

Ancent ruin's #2

12 Years Ago

As the seven trainer's take a step, they all fall into a deep hole with ancent writing's and picture's.
      "Ow....Huh? Where are we?" Junior asked.
      "I think we found -or stumbled upon- an ancent ruin." Bella said.
      "We've gotta find a way out of here!" Dido declared.
      "Look guy's. Its a picture of Moltras, Zapdos and Articuno." Zack said pointing towards a picture that had the three legendary bird trio.
      "What do you think it say's?" Bobby asked.
      "I have no idea..." Zack said. "All I can tell is that there's some story behind this."
     "Hmmm..." Bella said taking a closer look. "Maybe it's something that's happened in the past or something that'll happen in the future?"
     "Who know's..." Derek said.
      "Let's investigate these pictures. We might figure something out." Zack said taking charge.
      'Boy, sure glad I didn't fly ahead.' Juno said under her breath.