Pokemon Story's : Forum : This is where it begins!

[reply] [quote]

Re: This is where it begins!

12 Years Ago

Nurse Joy returned Dido's litwick back to her, Litwick happily hopped back on her head, Dido gleaming happily.
"Thanks Nurse Joy!" Dido said happily and made her way back to her friends. She spotted Bella seeming to have some panic attack so she asked "What's wrong?"
"Juniors in the wrong gym!!" Bella said. "S-She could be smothered!!"
"Have some faith." Dido said, ever so plainly and her litwick agreeing. She took Bella's hand and asked the guards "We'd like to be in the audience."
They were easily let through. They found seats next to the Conner family and made themselves comfortable. Litwick slipped off Dido's head and sat on her lap seeming to be excited to see a real battle. Bella trembled next to Dido who only smiled and put a comforting hand over hers.
"She'll be fine." Dido reassured and the commenced watching the battle.
[reply] [quote]

Rock Gym Leader

12 Years Ago

"Junior," said Zack. "You know you have to go to Pewter town first actually - and besides the gym is probably closed again with no gym leader."
"Isn't weird how the gym was closed for us too when we started out and then after seven badges, it magically opened again?" ask Bobby.
"Yeah," agree Derek. "I always thought something was up."
"And he's the eighth gym leader too," said Bella.
"Yeah," agree Dido. "I think the first one is Pewter City."
"True," I said. "Let's go and -
"GO ONIX!"
I turn to my right. "Come on guys!"
We run outside to see Brock with his Onix battling a Dugtrio.
"ONIX, USE IRON TAIL!"
Onix obeys and his tail glows and swings over at the Dugtrio, knocking it out.
Brock holds out his Pokeball. "Return Onix."
The red glare from the Pokeball goes on Onix, putting him back in his Pokeball.
He turns to us.
"Derek, Zack, Bobby -
He looks at me. "And you must be Junior. I knew I would face you one day too."
I smile. "Thanks. I actually just got Charmander here and we were hoping to find you and challenge you."
"Charmander!" agree Charmander.
Brock laughs and looks at Dido and Bella. "You two are new faces!"
"I'm Dido," said Dido.
"And Bella," said Bella.
"Nice to meet you!" said Brock. "Just follow me back to my gym you six!"

[reply] [quote]

Strange....

12 Years Ago

Huh...thats strange. Brock forgot who I was. Glad the gym leader wasn't here...that would have turned out so bad... Bella thought, relived Junior didn't meet the last Kanto Leader.
   Everyone followed Brock into the Viridian woods and eventually finding the exit in one piece, not a single scratch on anyone.
     "The Gym isn't far now." Brock informed everyone.
     "Yes! Then I can battle you and earn my first Badge!" Junior said, fist pumping into the sky.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Juno, who, of course, was included in the everyone, said right after Junior, "And then, I'll beat you into the ground :D" She said, smiling.
Brock just raised an eyebrow when they got to the gym and told Junior to start the challenge.  
[reply] [quote]

First Pokemon

12 Years Ago

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"
"GO GEODUDE!" call Brock.
Geodude comes out from his Pokeball. "GEODUDE!"
"GO CHARMANDER!" I call.
Charmander steps up. "CHARMANDER!"
"Geodude, use rock throw!" said Brock.
"GEODUDE!"
"Charmander, dodge and use ember!"
Charmander dodges most of them, but still gets hit hard with three rocks.
"Geodude, use tackle!"
"Charmander, try your best to use metal claw!"
As Geodude comes at him, Charmander nails him with a metal claw.
Geodude goes back.
"Now finish him off with a ember!"
"Geodude, dodge and use magnitude!"
"GEODUDE!"
"Charmander, jump on Geodudge and use metal claw again!"
Charmander obeys before Geodude's magnitude is in effect and uses metal claw.
Geodude goes down.
"GEODUDE IS UNABLE TO BATTLE. CHARMANDER WINS!"

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Dido watched with fascination as Junior and Brock fought. Litwick was amazed as well, watching the two battling it out. It looked over at charmender who fought valiantly. Litwick looked down in shame, thinking back at the pitiful defeat against Xerxes's weavile.
Bella's ditto noticed and moved towards it but litwick didn't open up.
"Look, charmanders winning!!" Dido suddenly exclaimed excitedly. 
[reply] [quote]

Second Pokemon

12 Years Ago

"GO GRAVELER!"
Graveler comes out. "GRAVELER!"
"Graveler, use rollout!"
"Graveler!" He curls up into a ball and starts to roll towards Charmander.
"Charmander, push him away with your ember!" I said.
"Charmander!" He spits out fire at Graveler, but it doesn't work.
"Charmander, dodge and try to aim at his sides or when his head comes up!"
Charmander evades the attack and obeys again, this time managing to use ember that hits Graveler's head.
Graveler stops.
"Now nail him with a metal claw again!"
Charmander uses metal claw and Graveler is knock out.
"GRAVELER IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! CHARMANDER WINS!"

(Made changes so that all Bobby, Derek, and Zack's Pokemon evolved.)
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Dido stood up, clapping for Junior along with the others who gleefully clapped as well. Junior gave them thumbs up, her charmander running up to her and jumping into her arms. Juno whistled, sitting back and clapping, a smirk on her face.
"Don;t think this is over just yet." Brock said, soon calling out his most powerful pokemon. "Go onix!"
A large serpent like pokemon made of pure rock arose from the pokeball, standing tall and giving a roar. Litwick shivered and hid behind Dido who said "Don;t worry, Junior's got this!"
[reply] [quote]

Final Pokemon

12 Years Ago

"Onix, use bind!"
Before I could say dodge, Onix already has Charmander warp around his tail tight.
"Oh no," I hear Bella.
"I wonder how she is going to get out of this," I hear Dido. "But I know she can do it!"
"Litwick!" agree Litwick.
"IF she can get out of this," I hear Juno. "Remember guys, she just started today! She can't be THAT good!"
"She is," I hear Zack. "She has it - I know it!"
"Plus she defeated Gary who has been training for a month now," I hear Derek.
"Now, she is going to lose for sure!" I hear Bobby.
"SHUT UP! CHARMANDER, USE METAL CLAW!"
Charmander obeys and Onix lets go due to the pain.
Brock laughs. "Junior, you may have gotten my last two, but now you need more power then ever to defeat Onix! Onix, use dig!"

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Dido was on the edge of her seat as she excitedly watched Charmander easily escape the iron tails death grip. Litwick was clawing into her scalp making Dido cringe. 
"She's got this..." Dido mumbled. "She's got this..."
[reply] [quote]

Evolve

12 Years Ago

"Onix!"
He turns his head down and goes into the ground.
I inhale. "Charmander, don't move and listen to your surroundings! When you hear him come up, dodge!"
"Charmander!"
Charmander stands firm on the ground, trying to sense it.
Suddenly, he jumps away and Onix storms out of the ground from where Charmander was at.
"Onix, use headbutt!"
In great speed, Onix strikes Charmander with rock hard strength, causing Charmander to hit the wall.
"Whoa," said Dido.
"I hope Charmander isn't too hurt!" said Bella.
"He is a little pokemon that just got slam by a giant pokemon," said Juno. "OF COURSE HE'S HURT!"
"Charmander!" I said. "Will you be okay?"
Charmander nods his head.
"Charmander!"
He gets up, despite some scratches.
"Let's finish this!" said Brock. "Onix, use iron tail!"
"Onix!"
"Charmander, push it back with flamethrower!" I yell.
"Charmander!"
He blows out fire at Onix's tail and both are at war.
"Sweet!" I hear Derek. "I love when this happens!"
"Interesting," I hear Juno. "I wonder who will win this."
"Litwick!" I hear Litwick nervous.
"Calm down Litwick," I hear Dido, smoothly.
"Come on," I hear Bobby. "She can't do it!"
"Why aren't you cheering on your cousin?" I hear Bella.
"Because she is my cousin," I hear Bobby.
"Be quiet Bobby!" said Zack.
Right then, Onix's iron tail overpowers Charmander's flamethrower and knocks him back to the wall.
Brock folds his arms. "That's the end of it. Sorry, but your Charmander isn't powerful enough yet."
"YES! JUNIOR LOST!" I hear Bobby.
"KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, BOBBY!" I scream. "CHARMANDER DID HIS BEST AND HIS BEST IS STRONGER THEN YOUR SELF-CONTROL!"
Right then, Charmander starts to get up.
"Charmander, don't," I said. "It's over. I don't ask anymore from you!"
Suddenly, he starts to glow white.
Everyone's faces goes to shock.
"No," said Bobby. "It can't be!"
"It is!" said Derek.
"Charmander's evolving!" said Zack.
When the glowing ends, Charmander is no longer Charmander - but Charmeleon!
"CHARMELEON!" he calls, with his claws out and his green eyes narrow, fully recover.
"WHAT? HOW?" said Bobby. "When Blastoise was Squirtle, he didn't evolve into Wartortle right before the fourth gym leader!"
"Blastoise!" agree Blastoise, upset too.
"Venusaur!" cheer Venusaur.
"Gengar!" cheer Gengar.
"Ditto!" cheer Ditto.
"Pikachu!" cheer Pikachu.
"Litwick!" cheer Litwick.
"So I guess the battle is still on!" said Brock. "Onix, use iron tail!"
I grin. "Charmeleon, you know what to do!"
"Charmeleon!"
He shoots out fire from his mouth, this time much more larger and hotter at hits it at Onix's tail. Again, they go at war, but not for too long as Charmeleon's fire beats his tail and Onix goes down.
"Now finish him with your new move, Dragon Rage!" I said.
"Charmeleon!"
He flashes and hits Onix with a large Dragon Rage and Onix is knock out.
"ONIX IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! CHARMELEON WINS! THE VICTOR IS JUNIOR CONNOR!"

[reply] [quote]

The Boulder Badge!

12 Years Ago

"Yay! You did it!" Bella cheered running to Junior, everyone running after.
     "Here is the Boulder badge. You deserve it." Brock said holding a tray.
   Junior took the badge, also receving a badge case to hold it in. She placed the badge in the case and cheered with Charmeleon, "I just got the Boulder Badge!"
     "Char charmeleon!"
     "Congrats! Well...I guess I better leave now. See ya later!" Bella said, about walk out the doors.
     "Wait! Where are you going?" Junior asked.
     "Where ever the road takes me." Bella said smiling and left.
     "Why does she keep doing that?" Junior asked.
     "I don't know....Guess she just wants to be alone on her jouney for a while." Dido said.
     "Okay...fine....But I will battle her next time we meet..." Junior said with a grumpy face.
     "Oh come on! Turn that frown upside down!" Dido said smiling and pointing at her mouth.
     "Ha, ha, ha! Okay!" Junior laughed. They left the gym and headed to the Pokemon center to heal Charmeleon and to throw a little party.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Dido was enjoying herself along with Litwick till they heard something in the bushes, Litwick shuttered at the familiar presence of a dark type and twirled around, making Dido curios as well. "What's wrong?" Dido asked. "Li!" Litiwkc said. "Hey, Dido over here!" Junior called. "Uh, I-I'll catch up." Dido replied. "You guys go on ahead." Junior one shrugged and turned away, leaving Dido in peace. Dido and litwick continued down the path into a darkened alley way. "Hey Seraphim." a voice said, making Dido twirl around and come face to face with her twin brother. "What do you want?" Dido asked. "Well, the boss wanted me to ask if you;d like to join Team Rocket."
[reply] [quote]

You kidding?

12 Years Ago

"Are you crazy?! I'd never join Team Rocket!" Dido said and turrned back to catch up with Junior and the others, but was grabbed by the wrist from her brother."What do you think you're doing?!"
     "Convincing you to come join." Xerxes said. "You don't want anything to happen to your new "friends" you've made. do you?"
     "Urk. You wouldn't!" Dido said with a worried look on her face, Litwick the same.
     "I would." Xerxes said. "I can order them all to ambush your friends and take their Pokemon right now if you decline."
     "I-I-"
[reply] [quote]

Family Dispute

12 Years Ago

My cousins and I turn around.
"Dido, whose your friend -
"Wait, you're Team Rocket!" said Zack.
The Team Rocket member turns to us. "Well well sis, you made friends with the Connors!"
"Jealous much?" ask Bobby. "And I mean of me of course, not the rest of my family, especially Zack."
Derek, Zack, and I roll our eyes.
"Dido," I said. "He's your brother?"
She nods her head in shame.
"And now, she's joining me in Team Rocket!" said her brother.
Dido breaks free of his grip. "NO! NEVER!"
He takes out a Poke ball. "Well then if you're going to be like that, then I guess we'll have to battle!"

[reply] [quote]

Sibling rilvelry!

12 Years Ago

Xerxes throws the Pokeball and his Weavile comes out looking more devious than ever before.
     "Litwick. I believe in you. Now go!" Dido said.
     "Again Sephram? You know how this is going to turn out." Xerxes said crossing his arms.
     "But this time is different! I have a feeling something is about to happen to Litwick in this battle." Dido said confedent in Litwick. "Right Litwick?"
     "Li litwick!" Litwick said.
     "Hmm...the only thing I know that will happen to that punny candle, is that, when I beat you, we'll be takeing everyone's Pokemon along with you!" Xerxes said.
     "I won't let that happen! Litwick! Use Will-O-Wisp!" Dido ordered.
     "Litwick!" Litwick cryed out. Ball's of flame came out of Litwick and circled around Weavile, the flames attacking Weavile and giving it the Burn status.
     "Night slash!" Xerxes said. Weavil moved at an amazing speed and slashed at Litwick, Litwick hitting a tree.
     "Litwick! Are you okay?" Dido asked.
     "L-litwick." Litwick said standing back up.
     "Good....now use Hex!" Dido said relived. Litwick raises its small arms high and dark energy starts to form and a red eye appear's in the middle of it. Multiple light blue, magenta and dark blue ring's of enery move toward's Weavile, Weavile taking lots of damage. "Now use Flame Burst!"
     "Litwick!" Litwick said. A large ball of fire moved towards Weavile, Weavile taking so much damage it flew into Xerxes.
     "No! H-how is this posable?" Xerxes asked holding Weavile.
     "Simple. I beat you." Dido said, Litwick climbing back onto Dido's head, clinging onto her hair.
     "This isn't over! I'll be back when you least expect it! Everyone retreat!" Xerxes said, all Team Rocket member's retreating.
[reply] [quote]

Night Fire

12 Years Ago

"I can't believe him," said Derek.
"Yeah - why would he wear a Team Rocket hat with that haircut?" said Bobby.
Derek, Zack, and I roll our eyes.
"Congratulations for winning, but I'm sorry for what he did," I said.
And I meant it - I couldn't imagine having my cousins who are basically my brothers going against me.
"It's getting late," said Zack. "Let's start a camp for the night."
~*~
It is night time and tents have been set up for all of us including a camp fire.

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Dido had healed her litwick who was sleeping on her lap, it's candle flame slowly going out as it slept. Dido sighed and soon Junior, Juno and Bella joined her. 
"Hey..." Dido said. 
"You okay?" Junior asked. 
"What do you think?" Juno asked rather bluntly. 
"No, no, I'm fine...." Dido said. "Xerxes just wasn't always like this." 
"Really?" Bella asked. 
"Yeah, he had the typical wanting to defeat the Champion and become the next big thing." Dido said. "But when dad left us, everything just crashed." 
"Your dad?" Bella asked. 
"He disappeared, many people say he went to Team Rocket." Dido replied. "Xerxes went to Team Rocket and never came back...He's crazy..." 
"That's what I thought too." Juno said. 
"His weaviles a real bully though, especially to ghost types." Dido went on. "But somewhere in their heart, they'll come back."
Dido made a small smile and soon replied "Lets go to sleep, Juno has a battle tomorrow." 
Dido picked up her litwick and walked off to a tent, crawling inside and getting ready to sleep. Bella, Juno and Junior just sighed and said in unison "She needs some help." and joined Dido inside the tent.  
[reply] [quote]

1st battle

12 Years Ago

The next morning, Juno got up and went to the gym, after she had visited the Pokemon center. Juno stood in front of the door, and smiled, gleefully. "I got a water/ice type and he's all rock~" Juno sung, as she opened the door. 
When Juno had opened the door, Brock was waiting for her. 
"So you came after all?" 
"Of course! Anyways, can we hurry up? I wanna get to the next gym!" Juno exclaimed.
"Okay." Brock took out his Geodude, and Juno took out Laprus. Then Brock said, "Let the battle begin!" 
"Geodude, use rock smash!" 
"Laprus, get Geodude with water gun!" Juno said, as the rock's came sailing towards Laprus.
Laprus used water gun, and blasted the rocks out of the way, then hitting Geodude with highly concentrated water. Geodude became trapped between the wall, and water. In about two minutes since the battle started, Geodude was down. 
"Geodude can no longer battle!" The announcer said, when Laprus stopped using water gun, and Geodude fell to the ground.   
[reply] [quote]

2nd Battle

12 Years Ago

"Onix, your up!" Brock said throwing Onix's Pokeball up in the air, the large boulder snake Pokemon Onix appearing.
     "Don't worry Lapras. You can take his Onix down in just one minute!" Juno said sounding so full of herself.
     "Onix, use dig!" Brock ordered, Onix tunnleing underground.
     "Lapras, behind you! Protect!" Juno said, a green barrier surrounding Lapras. "Now use Ice Beam!" A beam of ice shooted towards Onix, encasing it in pure ice.
     "Onix is unabe to battle! Lapras and Juno win!"
     "Ha! We did it!" Juno said hugging Lapras. "Great job Lapras. Return."
     "Here is your badge." Brock said holding the same tray with a fresh new badge.
   Juno took the badge and cheered, "I just got the Boulder Badge!"