RP- Fantasy : Forum : Full Moon 1.1

Full Moon 1.1

13 Years Ago

Let's try this again. Sorry about messing up the posts; I'm doing my best to fix them.

Full Moon 1.1: Carla's post

13 Years Ago

run , i had to keep runnin. i knew they were on my tail, i could feel the earth tremble with the ponding of their feet against the dirt. why couldn't i get away from them? how would i be able to be freed from this pact? there was only one way but that would call for the greatest sacrifice from me. i didn't want to take that leap. if i did it would be almost impossible to retreaive myself again. but it had to be done and i had no other option. as they grew near, time grew short. closing my eyes, i let the ancestors of my people hear my cry of suffering. then everything went black and i was taken away to a new begining.

Full Moon 1.1: Alice's post

13 Years Ago

i fisted my hands i her hair,dragging her along the muddy ground. i laughed as she stopped squirming. "lets take her back to the cave boys." i whispered,my icy voice trikling into the cool night air. the strangley mutated wolf men that walked behind me nodded there oversised heads and showed there sharp teeth as we truged into the night.

Zenith: My post

13 Years Ago

The full moon shone bright overhead, making Zenith smile. The White Mother shone on his presence tonight. He grabbed his scope and scanned the forest once more, eyes peeled for his target.  He didn't particularly care for these human tactics, staying at a distance and scouting out the area. His natural curiosity wanted to go down and explore the forest first-hand, seeking out the secrets of the night. Alternatively, he could feel the presence of the wolf-kin near. He knew he was close to his target, and his desire to rush in and get the job done. But Zenith had long ago learned to quell the yearning in his veins with steel discipline. Keep looking, his discipline told him. They'll show eventually.

13 Years Ago

i opened my eyes to complete darkness and a searing pain in my skull. what had happened? i tried to get up but found my arms and legs had been bound. panic rose within me in an instant and i began to furiously squirm. then i heard movement and i stopped moving instantly out of fear. "she's awake" it sounded like a male voice and i recognized it as Liam's. no! after trying so hard to escape i was back here with them. was i truly doomed to live as an eternal slave to my own people? tears formed in my eyes and fell down my cheeks. then she appeared before me.

13 Years Ago

"well well she is awake isnt she?" i siad,smirking at liam and placing a hand on his arms. "thankyou liam for telling me but i think i can tell shes awake." i said with hard cruel laughter seeming to eco of the walls of the dank, dark cave."afterall she is pitching  fit over there." gracefully,with inhuman speed and movment i made my way over to the girl and starred her down with my harsh gaze. "how does it feel to be back in the presence of your preistess?" my voice was cold,sharp and filled with an undenible power.

13 Years Ago

Zenith bore the face of a fox. Sleek, cunning, and deadly accurate. He was roughly five-four in height. His feiry orange fur and white underbelly made him look beautiful. Many a human he had entranced with his jade-green eyes, the flicker of his tails and the graceful movement of his feet. Sprouting from his rear weas not one tail but seven. Seven glorious tails as the moon dictated he should have, for he was her earth-bound protector. Not for him was the savagry of his wolf-kin, the blind rage of the blood-lust. He was Kitsune, fox spirit of the White Mother, and he served her accordingly. But now, the lines were no longer black and white. The Temple of the White Mother had been defiled, and if working with humans of the unchosen bloodline helped him restore it, work with them he would. Zenith ravelled his tails together. Now nobody could tell he had seven; merely one large, extremely fluffy one. Stretching himself, Zenith got to his feet. It looked as if he'd have to walk down there and figure out for himself what was happening.

13 Years Ago

she stood towering over with a sneer on her face. who had she become? she was no longer our priestess. i had to grit my teeth to keep form saying anything to her. if i angered her i knew she would make me reget it. altough i didn't see her as a priestess my people still did and i was bound by her and them to do as she pleased. why? what had i done to deserve this? but no matter i would fight to the last of my breaths. looking up i lock eyes with her and stare her down. "hello sister"

13 Years Ago

The sleek, blazing-white Katana shone in the moonlight. It was a gift from his mother, to aide him in his quest for purity. It's blade slit through the wind with but a whisper, and it's aim was guided by the light of the moon. Zenith could feel the blade bouncing against his skin, affixed to his the large belt right above the large pair of loose; many-pocketed pants. Across his right shoulder was a pair of Tanto's; short, twelve-inch long daggers he used for close quarters combat. Even equipped with such armor, he did not feel properly armed. Wolf-kin were especially ferocious, surpassing him in both strength and ferocity. If only I had a Naginata, he lamented. To keep the wolf-kin at a distance. He sighed. Their scent was fresh on the ground; Zenith thanked the White Mother that his senses were so much more attuned to the world than that of the wolf-kin. They were farther away than he expected.

13 Years Ago

i said nothing to the girl as she greeted me. i i could see into her head clearly. the child was othing but an open book. "silence child,silence" mt voice was no more than a fait whisper in the night. "we must remain quiet so that those outside do not here us." i gestured for one of the wolfkin to join me at my side. the one who stepped foward was tall and so obviously beastly. i watched as his wolf body slowly morphed into that of a man. he was my right hand man Liam. "if you ever runaway again you will be excuted."

13 Years Ago

i smirked and chuckled "death" my mind wasn't here anymore "can't be any worse than being alive anymore" fury seemed etched into her expression, nothing ever seemed to please her. i looked at the man standing beside her, Liam. he had been one of the only people i trusted now i couldn't trust anyone. suddenly some other wolf came up beside Liam and sat. "Gabrial will watch her" Liam informed us as if i cared.

Re: Full Moon 1.1

13 Years Ago

i ignored liam as he spoke and turned my back on him in a smooth swift gesture. i looked down at the servant,my gaze cold and unrlenting. "its time we get back to the rest of the clan i suppose?" i beckoned for liam to come to my side. he did so instantly,as if he really had a choice to began with. "excuse me my preistess but im afraid the rest of our clan is getting a bit...rowdy." said a smug voice from the intrance of the cave. the man who sttod there was rather short yet strongly built. his hair was as white as freshly fallen snow and his eyes were a shoking bright yellow."i didnt know that it was our clan Ezra. i thought it just belonged to me." he smiled and the saphire tattoos that weaved themselves acroos his tan skin,seemed to glow. he walked over to me,his head held high in a confiedent way. his finger traced my own blood red markings down my arms and our tattoos glowed in unison. "im sorry preistess,i was out of line. please dont give me a spanking." he replied sarcastically.

Zenith

13 Years Ago

Zenith moved in from the forest, spotting the source of the noise. The cavern must have been a good twelve feet above him, up a very steep incline. He'd need to pick up speed to make it there with grace. Biting back his mounting frustration, Zenith started faster than before, eschewing stealth for speed. He leapt skyward, landing on the hillside to kick off with a running leap forward. There we go! He thoguht with a smile. Zenith planted one foot in front of the other, coming up to the cavern with a small smile . . .  Zenith cursed at his stupidity, leaping clear of the small pack. He floated down on a tree nearby, and watched quietly from there. The pack turned around, making Zenith fear for his life. They have found me! He closed his eyes, hand on his blade . . . Out stepped a pale-skinned girl, dressed in black. Her pale skin stod out agaisnt her black hair; which ended in curly locks. Her lavender eyes carefully scanned the area, a blood-red tattoo visible across her back. Zenith resisted the urge to turn tail and flee, instead putting his faith in the light around him. By the power of the Moon, hide me from sight. the girl scanned the area; feeling his presence but unable to find him . . .

13 Years Ago

i scowled at ezra.hating how he was never afraid to reject me. his fingers continued to breep along the crimson spirailas that ran from my arms,downd my spine, and finally curling down either sides of my waist to lightly brush my thighs. with one quick moment i pulled away,not looking into his power ridden gaze. "come ezra!" i snapped gestiring for the rest of the wolfkin to come. Liam picked the servant girl up gentle.almost cradling her. i gave him a warning glare as we all made our way towards the clan. when we arived the others were carrying out orders as usal. nothing out of the ordinary. "hmm...Alice darling i do belive we have an intruder here." i stopped in my tracks,startled at the sound of my name. it had been awhile that anyone had adressed me so famiallary. though i kept forgetting that ezra and i were definetley not strangers to eachother. i scanned the are but didnt see anyone who wasnt supposed to be there though i did feel his presence. "i advise you to show yourself." i shouted,my voice booming through the night.

13 Years Ago

Zenith knew better than to listen to the witch; which is what Zenith assumed she was. Who else could walk freely among wolves? Regardless; he knew not the extent of her powers nor the limits; only that she was incapable of finding him where he was. He also knew that battling a witch while fighting a pack of wolf-kin was more than likely to end badly for him. He couldn't help but think of his father at the moment. It made him smile. Good old dad, he thought. He'd always charge in head-first with guns blazing . . . Literally

13 Years Ago

i waited for the intruder to show himself,stomping my foot impateintly. "you know it isnt wise to keep her waiting." taunted ezra,stepping up behind me to place a hand on my shoulder. are tattoo started glowing as did his. together we were someone you didnt want to cross. "ill remind you that this clan belongs to me and Alice and that you have no right to be here! if i tell you to show yourselve than you do it!" his strong powerful voice sent a shiver down my spine. i had forgotten how powerful he was.

13 Years Ago

Two witches? Zenith had detected the female, but he hadn't suspected the male. It only made him all the more curious. Regardless; neither could pinpoint his presence. Zenith knew this by their vain shouting. It made him laugh; albeit he did so silently and away from the cavern. He could picture them now, straining to find him with his faint laughter echoing in their heads. It only humored him all the more. Zenith immediatly bit his tongue and silenced himself, thinking. Is there a reason you're hanging out within the cave? Did I disturb you? He decided to remain silent; waiting. Now I see why father always watched from a great distance. His mind went back to the scope on his belt, and he cursed himself for letting his curiosity get the better of him. He glanced up at the moon; it's zenith would not be met tonight. That gives me three days to shift between worlds, he reminded himself. But he was Zenith Seven-tail. Nine-tail, he was not. He could not open and close the moon-shine doors between worlds at will during the apex of the moon. It would take all his skill and focus to open them, and it could not be done during combat. Which brings me back to my current predicament, Zenith thought with lament. He sighed, watching the witches shout their curses to the night sky. Maybe if they waste their breath they'll be incapable of casting spells. Zenith chuckled at the thought. Suddenly, they lowered their voices. He watched as the male turned back inward, towards the cave. Uh-oh, Zenith thought. Something's up.

13 Years Ago

I watched as Ezra turned back towards the cave. he slipped his shirt from his body making me swallow a whimper. my gaze shifted down and across his back as the saphire tattoos glowed terifyingly. "come my wolf brothers! show this intruder that they shall not escape." the wolfkin fled from the cave in a huge mass. the began to split aprat in threes,covering all the land that was in sight. "shall the night and the moon uncloak this intruder!" me and Ezra shouted in unison.there near the edge of the wood was a creature. a creture like i had never seen. His beuty was wild and feral though there was no doubt that he was gorgeus. he was neither man nor animal but somehow both. "we mean you no harm." whispered Ezra softly. "but if you dont tell us why you have come here than we wont hesitate in killing you. i smirked at the creture,letting my sharp white teeth show. "we may look human but we are far from it." Ezra chukled and i could see power in his yellow eyes. "we are two links of the same soul! one that can not be shattered!! together we are evreything!" his voice had suddenly become magnified times a thousand and i could tell that his true self was showing through the body that he wore.

Zenith

13 Years Ago

Zenith leapt out of the tree, drawing his Tanto’s and landing in the midst of the pack. They wasted no time coming after him, more than ready to tear his body to shreds. Zenith knifed the first two, then leapt into the air. He landed on the back of a third; thrusting both daggers into the heart before leaping off. Dodging three more, Zenith landed clear of the circle and away from the pack. Now! Zenith turned tail and ran, dashing through the trees with the speed of a corvette. The wolves followed; not as fast as he but close none the less. By the power of the moon, hide me from sight, Zenith called. By the power of the moon, silence my footsteps. His body was cloaked once more as he dashed through the trees. His near-silent feet were rendered so soundless not even the earth could hear his steps. Zenith called a wind from the north, blowing his scent forward and away from the wolves. They were lost without his scent, and quickly dispersed in every direction to find him. Zenith kept running for a while, thinking to himself. How did they do that? None here should have power over the moon like a seven-tailed Kitsune! He looked at the sky. How could the White mother betray me so? Am I not her protector? Something is very wrong here. Zenith sighed. Deep down, he knew he couldn’t do this alone.

13 Years Ago

i bristled with anger as the strange man ran off into the night,becoming invisble once more. "let him go. hes foolish anyways." i said to the the wolfkin trying my best to seem nonchalant. they all gave me a questioning look but then just moved aside,leaving those who were dying and injured to just decompse into the ground. i moved quickly across the bloodstained grass to where liam stood looking rather calm,stil carrying the servant girl. "you may toss her wherever you like." i relized my voice had become rather high pitched,suggesting that i was rather upset about the whole ordeal. Liam jsu nodded uneasily and put the girl down gently. "filthy the whole lot of them!" i whispered to Ezra as he placed his hands on my shoulder and nuzzling my neck. "relax preistess we'll find that intruder someday if thats what you really want. we'll even sraighten out the rest of the clan and make them stronger! Anything you want my darling." for a moment i let my self relax in his arms, allowing his lips to trail my skin freely. "i dont want to play games Ezra!" i snapped pulling away from him suddenly. I couldnt relax at a time like this. It was time that we moved the clan somewhere else. something somewhere was threatning our exsistence and i feared it was closer than we cold have imagined. somewhere within my heart i felt that the servant girl held the awnsers. i made my back inside the cave,finding it more warm than the outdoors. of course Ezra followed. he seem flussterd and a bit irratated. "you want to move the clan is that it? if so then your wish shall be granted. you can have evreything your way. you can act like the spoiled little princess that are as long...as i can have you....' his voic was rough and breathless as he creeped over to me slowly,with hungry eyes. his arms wrapped around me and i surouded my his warm smell. "fine but tomorrow we move the clan" he nodded impatiently then claimed my lips greedily as he always did.

First Page first
Previous Page prev