Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

Sara: "when I was attacked by the lake" I glare at Hanzi I ha been trying to keep it a secret but I should have known that I wouldn't be able to hide it from Hanzi "I didn't know whether or not it turned me but I guess it did" I look away "anyway we should get to work the headmaster will be back tomorrow night and I want to at least find out who a few of these people are and No my sister doesn't know yet but she knows tht something's not right... She had me shower 8 times this morning" I roll my eyes

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I grin as I walk up and ruffle her hair, "Well you do stink." I say winking as I brush past and head back to my room to change.

11 Years Ago

Sara: I roll my eyes again "come on Sarai, Bryce we should probably get moving we have a lot of work cut out for us"

11 Years Ago

"Alright, come on. We've got a lot to figure out." I turn on my heel and head for one of the many entrances to the underground portion of the school. I look around to see if anyne was watching and  then mutter an activation word. The wall slides back and I step inside, hearing the soft "Thud" as it closes behind me. I get to the Rotunda and check my wards, still up and running, good. I go to the dias and sit cross-legged to wait.

11 Years Ago

Sara: I walk down the hall towards the inactive wing of the school that we never use, I place my hand onto the paw print embedde into the wall, when the werewolves went to this school this was the entrance to the dorms, they would put their Han in the paw print and it would tell if they were a werewolf or not and let them in accordingly, the cracks and paw print glowed white as the cavern door slid open with a loud grinding noise. I really had turned I thought silently a I entered the rotunda

11 Years Ago

"There you are. I was beginning to think you might not show, either that or your sister had gotten a hold of you." I stand up and jump off the platform. "Where are your friends? Running late or lost their way?"

11 Years Ago

Sara: "it looks lol it is just is for now" I sigh

11 Years Ago

"Ok, so, do you want to run upstairs and get them, or get started unraveling this this on our own? Because, despite the fact that we're both extremely intellegent, or, at least I'm guessing we are, we aren't going to get very far without help." I stop as I realise something's different about her. I smile "Yep, just as I thought. You've changed, haven't you? I thought it would happen, but I didn't want to freak you out or raise your hopes or whatever. By the way, don't take this the wrong way, but you kinda smell a little."

11 Years Ago

Sara: "would everyone quit saying that" I growl "geez and if they don't come that is their own problem Not mine, they can do whatever they please but I'm going to try and solve this problem with or without their help" Luna: I wondered where Sara had gone off to

11 Years Ago

"Good greif, you're in a mood. I could hardly smell it, I was just going to say use some perfume and you'd cover it from most everyone. It's just a side effect of the turning, that, and maybe the mood, either that or you've been seriously ticked off."

11 Years Ago

Bryce- I knock loudly on the door that had shut. "Hey how do I get in there you guys? And hurry up, the outside of this place smells like werewolf. It's disgusting. Hey Sara are guys listening?"---Merileth- "Bryce, maybe they're not here. We should leave."----Bryce- "Hey you chose to come. Just cause you overheard us didn't mean you had to come."

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "Well," I say grinning as I appear behind them, "With this particular door you need a werewolf to open it. Which would explain the smell wouldn't it. Or. It will open with Pureblood Vampire's greatest treasure." I reached down to my finger and bit into it so that I started bleeding. Snickering at their faces as I step forward and touch the top notch on the frame above the door. It flashed a deep red then blue as the door slide open, "Coming?" I ask sliding past them and heading down to were Sara and Sarai waited. "Ladies." I say looking over the pictures, "You drew these?"

11 Years Ago

Sara: "she did" I motioned to Sarai "we're just tryin to figure out who these people are, how they fit in an where these places are also what do they want" I explain Kay: I step out of the shadows "Sara how good is it to see you again, and you too... Hanzi, Bryce" I smile pleasantly

11 Years Ago

"Told you I knew stuff." I directed the comment at vamp boy, who now has a name, Hanzi, I think I'll just stick with vamp boy. "Looks like I do know your friends, Sara, we've bumped into each other once or twice before." I see the guy I had run into earlier today "Both figuratively and literally." I flash a quick smile "Ok everyone, I'll let Chief here explain, then, we'll get to work." I look to Sara and gesture to the dias "The stage is yours."

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I raise an eyebrow at Kay and nod, "It's been a while." I say thoughtfully

11 Years Ago

I go and join the others, standing a step or two to the side of their little group. I look at Sara and smile "Go on, you're in charge, show them what you're made of, show them what you can do. What I know you can do."

11 Years Ago

Kay: I grin "well I had a promise that I needed to fulfill and besides the pack decided that they want to return to the school despite what happened, so naturally I came to consult the headmaster about our return, of course I already know Luna's view on that" I smirk "anyway I'm only here for one reason, Sara I held up my end of the deal now it's your turn" I eye her down Sara: "It was You!" I gasp as I realize what he meant "you're the one who attacked me" I growl as he smiles again "just keeping my end of the bargain, granted I'm a little late but still" he laughs "fine" I snarl my teeth barred "I swear my loyalty and allegiance to your pack, I vow never to harm the pack or anyone in it and do what I believe is for the betterment of the pack at all times, I will never forsake the pack and never betray it, my life lies within the pack with you as my master and guardian for as long as the pack is willing to accept me and for as long as you are willing to be my guiding star, but if you shall fall as your only changeling I shall fight for the right to rule or I shall leave the pack for good" I bow towards Kay and stand up "now if you will excuse me I have a meeting to attend, I will join the pack once headmaster returns for he has left me in charge until then and I will not abandon my duties as his apprentice" I stand up straight an tall as if daring him to challenge me "I always did like you for your stubbornness" he laughed

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I laughed and smiled at Kay, "I think we all seem kind of fond of our little Sara's attitude." I then step forward and hold out my hand, "You're as smelly as ever but I do hope our old friendship is still in tact. The Headmaster was very sad when Luna drove you away from our walls. He'll be glad to have you back among our numbers."

11 Years Ago

Kay: "it was completly Derricks fault he deserved what Luna did to him sadly the rest of my pack couldn't see it that way, he didnt understand his place" I take Hanzis hand "Luna may not like us but Im glad that we can sort out our differences old friend" i get a headache as i hear the young girls message, my eyes snap to her "and i would learn my place if i were you too" i send back Sara: "if you two are done we have work to do" I gesture to the photos "we need to identify as many people and places as possible"

11 Years Ago

I take a step forward "Some may not be all that distinct or accurate. I did some when I could see and study the person or place, and others I did from memory. Sorry for any difficulty this may cause, if I had known they'd be important, well, I'd have taken time to be sure they were accurate. Oh, and by the way, don't try to pick them up, you won't be able to." I go back to my place.